Safe Landing


Photo belongs to its respective owners.

Text only:

Now, you might be confused as to why a woman would wear a dress with an absurdly large skirt in the middle of the woods, and I wouldn’t blame you for asking such a thing. You see, that was my current situation, just trying to find a spot where the rescue team could save me, but in the meantime, I can tell you how I got there.

So, first of all, I wasn’t a woman before this incident, yeah, pretty crazy. I was a man who loved skydiving, a man that would attempt his riskiest stunt yet. It was all going according to plan, I was well-equipped and was having a blast until I tried to activate my parachute, which to my horror, didn’t work. I tried again, but nothing, and I was getting closer and closer to hitting the ground. Of course, I was scared for my life, screaming as I dived in what I thought was my inevitable death, closing my eyes as I said goodbye to this world.

My eyes remained shut for a minute or two, after which I started to wonder: How was I not dead yet? Although the sight might be horrifying, I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn’t falling anymore, but I wasn’t on safe land either, with me still being suspended in the air. I began taking guesses as to why this was happening, but that wouldn’t matter after I saw something right in front of me, or below me, rather.

“Hi! I saw your parachute didn’t work, so I decided to help you!”. My eyes couldn’t really believe what I was seeing. It looked exactly like a fairy, a small woman with wings and even holding a wand in her right hand, speaking to me in a very high-pitched voice. I thought this was absurd, maybe I had already died, and this was some weird limbo I was trapped in, but I gave this situation the benefit of the doubt and began a conversation with the fairy about how I ended up here.

“...Oh no, that’s terrible! Well, I have you suspended in the air for now, what should I do?” She asked. “Uh… well, how about teleporting me back to land?” I asked her politely. If she was a fairy, and she currently had me frozen in this position, surely, she could do that, right? “Uhm… So… about that”. I looked at her concerned. “I don’t know how to cast a teleportation spell; I just know very specific spells… Maybe I should’ve studied that book of spells my dad gave me, oh well”. After that, I suggested other things like giving me a new parachute, spawning a giant pillow on the ground, making me invincible, swapping the ground for a body of water, but my hopes went further down the drain as she told me she couldn’t do any of that.

“So… Are you going to let me die?!” I asked, obviously scared. “No! Today’s not the day! Just… let me think”. After a few minutes of watching her think while casually flying and circling around my body, she told me this: “Okay, I can save you, definitely, but it might do weird things to your body”. Without even thinking twice, I said: “Well, I’m sure nothing’s worse than breaking my bones upon landing, so do whatever you need to do to save me, please”. “Do not fret! I’m right on it!”. She waved her wand as it lighted up in various colors before I would be blasted with whatever magic she intended on using. “I wish you the best! Bye bye!”. The fairy would rapidly fly off, with me just hoping that she would actually save my life.

Soon after, my body would rotate in a way where I looked like I was standing rather than diving, giving me a little bit more hope that things were going to be fine. After that though, I felt the strangest sensations across my entire being. Seemingly random parts of my body began to itch, tickle or even hurt, noticing how I was seemingly becoming slimmer. In my attempt to see what was going on, I wouldn’t really focus on a specific part of my body, just catching quick glances of my transformation.

I began to question the fairy’s spell, as I saw that my hands weren’t just tiny, but also had lengthy nails that were painted in blue. How was that supposed to help me?! The fact that my body was looking more and more fragile did not help at all with my fear, as practically every part of my body had suffered some form of reduction, whether it be my waist becoming narrow or my arms losing its hard-earned muscles.

My whole body also became hairless- well, not literally, in fact, my once bald head began to grow out hair, and rapidly so. The hair looked perfectly taken care of, as if I was a woman who was about to go out with her friends rather than a skydiver who was a couple feet away from dying. It was long, silky and wavy. While it increased in length, I noticed that my lips almost doubled in thickness, as well as becoming bright red in color. I thought my lips were swollen, in a painful way, but upon placing my delicate hands on them, I would only be more confused by the fact that I had lipstick on. At least they didn’t hurt  or anything.

I had a suspicion that I was being transformed into a woman, with my guess becoming correct as my manhood began to recede back into my body, all while my thighs, ass, hips and even chest expanded, giving me a rather beautiful figure. While this was going on, I just couldn’t stop asking about how this was going to help me at all, my body was completely unlike my previous one, I was a woman, but why?

I asked and asked as my transformation ended, with no signs of returning to safety until my clothes started to change. My parachute backpack, helmet and goggles would disappear whilst my skydiving uniform would start to morph in a weird way, with the only obvious detail being that it was changing its color from black to blue. My feet began to get hit with the cold breeze of the environment, and looking down, I saw I had… Heels? Yes, blue high heels.

The upper part of my outfit would expose my arms, shoulders and chest, giving me the sight of the cleavage formed by my C-cup breasts. Below that, I could see a skirt-like thing starting to bloom like a flower, feeling my legs continuing to be exposed before they’d be covered by a huge skirt and even petticoats that were forming underneath it. At this point, I just couldn’t be bothered to ask anymore, I looked like a princess that was about to meet her prince, and all I could do that moment was to examine my new feminine body and hold this giant skirt that engulfed the entirety of my lower-half.

Before complaining further, I felt time resume like normal, hitting me like a truck as I let go of the poofy skirt and closed my eyes, embracing myself for impact. After doing that though, I felt myself descending, but slowly, in a similar way to how it felt like to descend with a parachute. Upon opening my eyes, I gasped at the sight of what I thought was a stupid and useless dress doing the hard work and bringing me to safety. After a minute or so, I landed in a very open area in the middle of a ton of tall trees, breathing a huge sigh of relief as I could finally get the thought of dying completely out of my mind.

That’s where I am currently, and although I didn’t like the idea of carrying such a dress all the way back home, and not looking forward to getting used to the many things about being a woman, I could at least continue living. The bright blue color of the dress would definitely help the rescue team to find me, but I’m not going to bother to explain to them how a man transformed into a princess, they’re going to think I’m insane!

Comments