My Unusual Job


Artwork source:

Text only:

When I applied to this job, I didn’t expect for it to become my new life as well, and the best part? I love it! You might be confused as to what I’m talking about and probably very distracted by my ‘pregnant’ belly that’s bigger than a yoga ball and braless breasts the size of beach balls.

Almost a year ago, I didn’t have such massive proportions, I wasn’t even half-cow to begin with. Back then, I was just a woman struggling to find her place in the world. I had a job, but I had a shit boss and the job itself paid like shit, something which I tolerated for a good, but every month just got worse and worse, and I really wanted to quit, but where else would I go?

The job market wasn’t great at all, so I thought I might be stuck in this horrible position for a long time. Hope wasn’t lost though, and a friend of mine would show me a bit of that light at the end of this tunnel. He said that someone close to him was beginning a business related to agriculture and farming and the entrepreneur was looking for people to work for him.

At first, I didn’t think this would be worth it, thinking I’d be paid just as badly while still not having favorable conditions, but I was incredibly surprised when I checked out the website of this new business where the positions were listed. Good salary range, a decent number of benefits and absolutely no experience required? It all seemed too good to be true, and it was… kind of.

The positions weren’t the typical ones you’d see listed in a farm related business; they were very unusual. One of the highest paying ones was about the employee being turned into a half-cow and half-human hybrid with the goal of producing tons of milk. Why didn't they just use actual cows? Well, apparently there have been breakthroughs that enhance the milk production of female individuals, and this rich guy wants to try commercializing it.

The whole thing read like a fanfiction more than anything else, yet at the same time, they were very serious about it, so I said: ‘fuck it, I’m going to apply’. A few weeks later, I was now a new employee in this company, and you can probably guess what position I applied for. It was weird as hell, but that pay range was way too good to say ‘no’ to.

The first day, I had a tour around the farm, during which, I was met with two women who applied for the same position as I, but they were busy being milked. I was shocked at the sight, I never knew a woman’s breasts could grow so large and produce so much milk, and the girls seem to be enjoying it as well, maybe a bit too much… They were moaning as if they were having the best sex of their lives. The thought of me ending up like that was a bit embarrassing and made me blush, but I still wanted to give it a try… For the money, of course.

The second day was the day of my transformation. I drove to a lab near the farm, owned by the same company, where I sat down, and a nurse would inject me with the substance that would make me a human milk tank. I was completely nude, the nurse advising me to remain that way as the first woman to get this treatment had her clothes ripped due to the incredibly curvaceous figure she would end up with and made for a very uncomfortable and difficult transformation.

I didn’t know how much more curvaceous this substance would make me, seeing as I’m already a lady with decent curves. The answer to my question would come soon as my D-cup breasts began to tingle, and shortly after, began expanding to greater sizes.

I was impressed by the rate my bust size was increasing, it seemed like every minute I was one to three cups larger than the previous. At a certain point, this would begin to take a toll on my back, and here I thought having D-cups was already tiresome. The nurse would instruct me to temporarily lay down on the nearby stretcher so my back wouldn’t hurt, saying that the back’s muscles and nearby bones would become stronger later on.

In that position, all I could do was see how my legs and feet disappeared from my sight as they were becoming blocked by the massive mountains that were my growing boobs. My nipples became a bit itchy and sensitive, leading to them becoming erect. A few minutes after that, my nipples had become as large as my thumbs and the areolas now covered a lot of the surface of my soft and squishy boobs.

My nipples would be left to rest for a little while before an even stronger sensation ran across my meaty tits. This sensation was caused by the overflow of milk, as even without any manual intervention, my nipples were secreting thick, creamy milk. The nurse would assist by cleaning up the milk running down my huge veiny breasts.

I couldn’t deny that the growth felt fairly pleasurable. It wasn’t super intense, it was more like I was receiving a good and relaxing massage, although a bit more sexual in nature. I was extremely tempted to give my giant udders a big and tight squeeze to know how it felt but at least in that moment, I couldn’t, as I was advised to not stimulate myself during the transformation.

It made sense that my breasts would be incredibly large due to the amount of milk I would be producing as the main part of this job, but I was surprised when the nurse informed me, prior to the transformation, that I would become pregnant, but not actually pregnant.

Apparently, they wanted to try out a new version of the formula they had used previously that would make me look and feel as if I was pregnant, yet no babies would develop inside of me. This would be enough to trick my body into thinking that I was actually pregnant and cause a greater production of breast milk.

Even with that information in mind while going into the transformation, I was still weirded out when I felt my abdomen and belly begin to grow. While my tits were incredibly soft, my belly was quite the opposite, feeling my womb stretch out greatly, giving me a very pregnant-like body.

I asked the nurse if she was sure that I didn’t have any life inside of me, as I felt as if I was about to pop yet kept growing, so I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have to give birth to two dozen kids. She reassured me that there were no babies inside my womb. Her words and the lack of any movement from within made me feel more relaxed.

While my belly inflated like an air balloon, my boobs grew at a faster pace and my lower-half seemed to be ‘expanding’ to accommodate my ridiculously fertile body. More milk was flowing down my boobs, and I could feel my ass grow right below me, giving me a nice cushion, I will admit. My hips were widening, seemingly trying to match the size appropriate for giving birth to tons of babies.

After a few more minutes, my body began slowing down its growth and my back, hips and thighs began burning as I could feel them become much stronger than ever before. My back became a lot more toned, my hips reached their final width, being almost triple that of my initial frame and my thighs thickened drastically in just a couple of minutes.

Soon enough, my transformation would be complete, ending up as an enormous lactating mess. At least with the great increase of strength, I could get up from the stretcher and walk… or rather waddle around without much back pain despite probably weighing one ton or more.

The rest of the day was spent getting adjusted to my new body, but the third is where I finally began doing my job, my large breasts being hooked up to equally large pumps that would relieve the fullness of my milkers while experiencing incredible pleasure at the same time. The sensation is still very pleasant to this day, you have no idea how many orgasms I’ve had over the course of the last year.

Over time, I gained more and more cow features. I was 100% human when I started, even if I seemed like a blimp more than anything else but still. Since then, I’ve grown a pair of horns, a tail and even certain areas of skin were colored as if it were a cow’s skin.

During the first few days, I thought this wouldn’t be my thing and would quit sooner rather than later, but here I am a year later with absolutely no regrets. Not only do I get paid handsomely for just being a milk tank, but I was also constantly sexually stimulated, and I wouldn’t have to worry about clothes as one of the company’s benefits is free clothes that could fit my huge body.

I enjoy being milked on an almost daily basis, well, most of the time. I have to get milked today but the pumps are broken right now. Maybe it was because I was on vacation last week, which meant that milk had been building up throughout all of those days, and then yesterday when I came back to work, I may have exhausted the machine. Sigh… I guess I’m going to need to do this manually, what a chore… Wait, you want to help me? Hmm… Sure, just don’t do anything weird, regardless of what my moaning might say while you milk me…

Comments