Liar Liar


Photo model:
Busty Ema

Text only:

“Wow, I knew you were quite the liar, but even I am shocked. It has only been a week!” Your friend Fatima shouted at you as she glanced at your massive tits that were barely being held by a bra which its strap was on the verge of snapping. You looked at her eyes with shame, the blush on your cheeks making that adorable and feminine face of yours become even cuter.

“Oh c’mon, the spell you casted is way too strict. I bet others, regardless if they were a man or a woman, would be just as busty as I am, if not even more”. You tried to justify how much your breasts have grown in the last week, but Fatima knew you were grasping for straws to try to look innocent, the latter just giggling at your comment.

“Well, I don’t believe that at all. Your breasts haven’t grown because there’s no way to prove your point without turning someone else into a busty slut”. “Are you calling me a ‘busty slut’?! I may have the body of a slut but I’m not one!” you shouted at her, defending yourself from such accusation.

Your defense would completely fall apart, as did your bra. After saying that, you felt that familiar tingling sensation on your chest. “Oh no, please no”. The inevitable happened, your already giant tits had grown yet another cup, and with that, another bra that had its strap snapped, rendering it useless and having to throw it into the large pile of now obsolete undergarments.

“Oh wow! So… you were saying?~” She giggled and laughed at you, you only felt even more embarrassed with Fatima laughing at you while having your massive udders completely exposed. “That has to be some false-positive! I have not done anything that would deserve such an inappropriate title” you pouted.

Fatima sighed. “Well, it seems you’ll be spending more time in that body, seeing as you just can’t stop lying!”. “No! Please turn me back! I won’t lie anymore!” you pleaded to her before placing your hands on your back, your heavy milkers starting to take a toll on you despite the bra being busted just a few moments ago.

Your friend thought about something, looking at your bouncy chest, it wasn’t growing despite you saying what she thought was an obvious lie. “Hmmm, okay, then answer me a few things and I’ll turn you back into the man you were before! Sounds good? It’s either that or remaining in that body for another 3 weeks”.

“How bad could it be?” You asked yourself in your head, thinking this was going to be such an easy task to perform to return to your male self, but it didn’t matter, the easier the better. “Alright, Fatima, I’ll be pleased to answer those questions, but you better turn me back afterwards!”. “Only if you answer them honestly” she giggled. You stood a bit nervous after hearing that malicious giggle of hers, but you maintained most of your confidence.

“Alright, let’s start with a super easy one: Have you had sex with men while being in this feminine body I trapped you in?”. Your eyes widened in shock; you couldn’t believe that she was asking such a naughty thing. “W-What kind of question is that?!”. “You’re telling me you weren’t a pervert before acquiring that sexy body of yours? Yeah right”.

“Can you ask something else? That’s way too embarrassing to answer” you asked kindly yet nervously. Your heart began to race, as you didn’t want to tell the truth, but if you didn’t then you would be stuck in this body for several more days.

“Dude- Sorry, I mean girl, this is the easiest question! And the first one too! Maybe you want to keep those heavy jugs for 3 more weeks huh?~”. She was cruel, and she perfectly knew that, yet you had no say as to what questions you have to answer.

“I fucking hate you…” You sigh. “I had sex with two men this past week. Happy?!”. Your pretty eyes could no longer look at Fatima due to the level of embarrassment you felt, the confession being completely true as the curse that made your tits grow bigger upon each lie had no effect after replying.

“I knew it! I knew my friend was a slutty girl~ Don’t worry hun, no shame in liking big sexy dudes~”. “Okay okay! Shut up! Just get to the next question”. “So eager~” Fatima giggled while you remained completely pissed off at her comments. You were hoping that the questions only got easier from here even though she said that wouldn’t be the case, but you just crossed your fingers regardless.

“Okay: Do you put on makeup to impress those cute boys you’re talking about?”. Although not as bad as the last question, it was still a very embarrassing one considering you were a man about a week ago. Despite not being as bad, you tried to do something to avoid answering.

“I’m not gonna answer that! I’m not lying here, just won’t answer it to begin with” you said in a very annoyed tone. Fatima wasn’t too surprised to hear such a thing, but she would remind you who had the upper hand.

“Okay then, that’s another cup size added to those wonderful girls of yours!”. A tiny and faint beam would be shot from her fingertips onto your monstrous chest, causing all that bouncy flesh to jiggle for a brief moment before growing once again. “Shit!” You told yourself internally.

“Sorry sorry! I didn’t mean it! Please turn me back!” you pleaded once again. “If you say that again, it’ll be just as bad as not answering the question, perhaps even worse” she said in a more serious tone compared to everything before, making you sweat hard, worried that you wouldn’t get back your manhood.

“I’ll leave that question unanswered; I’ve already punished you enough. Anyways, next question: Do enjoy when men ogle and use your body however they please?”. You were pissed, but you knew you didn’t have any other choice. “Yes” You said between your teeth. “Sorry, what was that?” she said in a slightly sarcastic tone before you sighed and replied yet again.

“Just as I thought! Shaming other women for being provocative, yet here you are actually showing off those curves. Disappointed, but not surprised”. You didn’t really care to hear what she had to say, you just wanted to get out of this body as soon as possible.

“Alright, final question. See? It wasn’t so bad! Anyways: Is there any reason for you to turn back into a man?” One of your eyes began twitching as you lost your mind even further. “I mean, you love men, you dress up all pretty, you do your makeup flawlessly, you’re basically a woman! And a beautiful one at that! I don’t see any reason to transform you back into a man. You didn’t get a single girl during all that time as a guy and now you’ve lost your virginity as a woman, and have done so twice in less than a week!”.

You swung back at her, thinking that this was all going to be over soon. “Well yes! I have a pair of massive udders that are about to snap my back in half, an uncontrollable libido that I have a suspicion you had to do something with rather than being something natural, shopping for clothes is practically impossible because of my figure, I can’t reach anything now that I’m  5’1, and that’s just mentioning a few things! Now please, turn me back, now!”.

Before any of you could say another word, the world around you seemed to slow down as the tingling sensation returned. “W-What?! No! This is the truth! Wh-Why!” You screamed internally, not knowing what else to do as you saw your enormous boobs grow yet another cup size, and worse yet, fail Fatima’s challenge.

“Fatima! Please! I was telling the truth! I don’t like being a woman! I hate it! Turn me back now!” you pleaded one final time, this time almost bringing yourself to tears. “Such a shame that you’re a filthy liar. There’s no shame in being a woman! You would have expressed how much you loved womanhood. I know you play with those big breasts of yours, your libido is what leads to such passionate nights with those cute guys; also, I didn’t make you hornier, that’s on you, girl. I know you like your clothes tight to show off your hot body and you love when tall men do favors for you. Just like you, I could go on and on! I know the truth!”.

“No!”. “Well, welcome to womanhood~ Since you love being a lady so much, I’ll make the changes permanent!”. Tears began streaming down your cheeks as you continued to deny that you liked being the opposite sex you were born with. What were you going to do now with a pair of P-cup tits?

Comments