Picking Up Where She Left Off


Artwork source:

Text only:

I thought my wife was crazy, because ever since we moved into our new house, she told me she saw things in the bathroom’s mirror, and it was always the same thing. She described seeing the reflection of a woman who’s heavily pregnant with a very ample bust, mimicking her movements and facial expressions perfectly, but the woman in the mirror did not look like her at all. My wife had blonde hair and the mysterious reflection had lavender colored hair, with her also being slightly taller than the reflection.

I told her that there was no way that was actually the case, suggesting that maybe she’s been binging too much horror media or lacked sleep. She would be pretty annoyed at the fact I didn’t take her seriously, but it was hard to do so since I’ve never seen that reflection, ever. Eventually, she’d stop talking about this and I myself forgot about this situation for a few weeks until one fateful day.

My wife was out hanging out with her parents, leaving all the household chores to me. I got to work on this and managed to get things done fairly fast, leaving me with some time to relax. Before I could sit down and turn on a video game console, I went to the bathroom to pee, coming in very relaxed until I glanced at the mirror.

I completely froze as I saw a woman with very long lavender colored hair and… Okay, I’m not the kind of person to compare specific features to objects, as I think that can be rude, but I genuinely couldn’t believe the size of this woman’s belly and breasts!

The large tummy wasn’t a product of fat though, at least it didn’t look like it, instead, the lady in the reflection looked pregnant, but to an absurd degree. You could tell me that she was carrying two dozen kids and I’d absolutely believe you, looking as if she swallowed a yoga ball.

Although her belly was massive, her boobs weren’t anything to scoff at either. The size made me think they could be fake, yet everything else, like their physics and appearance was telling me otherwise. I could’ve stood there comparing her proportions to various things for a very long time, like her thighs being as thick as a tree’s trunk, but you probably get the idea by now.

Once I began moving, she copied every move I made to perfection, or at least as best as she could with her large fertile body. It didn’t take long for me to remember what my wife described seeing in this same mirror. Although there was no way for me to confirm, I had come to the conclusion that this was the exact same woman my wife was talking about.

I tried speaking to the reflection to try to get answers, she mimicked my mouth’s movement, yet no voice was heard, and I didn’t receive any replies from her. In another attempt to get answers, I got closer to the mirror, and at some point, I was beginning to see that the part of the mirror closest to my face was being tinted in purple. Maybe something would happen if I touched the mirror…

That was the last thing I remembered thinking before being unconscious. I have no idea what happened after that, but currently, that was probably the least of my concerns. When I woke up, I felt very groggy, struggling to fully wake up and get up.

The struggle to get up wasn’t just psychological though, as once my eyes were wide open, the first thing I was met with was shocking. I loudly gasped as I saw a pair of massive tits, and right below them was my abdomen which seemed to be stretched to its absolute limit… I was a pregnant woman! I knew this was the case because these proportions and the tight bra hugging my milkers were the exact same that the woman in the reflection had. I had become her.

It was incredibly hard to get up, and walking was basically impossible, having to waddle while grabbing onto something to maintain some balance. In hopes of getting my body back, I ‘rushed’ to the bathroom while ignoring any questions I had to see if maybe glancing at the mirror revealed my male body and I could switch back to it.

To my dismay though, the reflection was that of a pregnant woman, it was me, with my male body being completely absent. I tried many things to try to get this scenario to happen, quickly becoming desperate to turn back into a man, or at the very least get rid of the massive weight off of my belly and chest.

I couldn’t catch a breath either, as after growing tired of waddling around so much, instead of resting in the living room or bedroom, I had to go pee. The urge was incredibly strong, something which only made me even more dreadful as I knew women, especially pregnant ones, complain about constantly needing to use the bathroom.

Sucha normal procedure was now a cruel reminder of the struggles of this body. Sliding down my panties, having to sit instead of stand up and shortly after feeling who knows how many babies kick the tight walls of my womb were all foreign feelings that I absolutely hated. At least I’d get an explanation as to why I found myself in this position.

Not too far away from me was a piece of paper which seemed to have something written on it. After almost falling down trying to get it, I read what was on the note. “Thank you for helping me complete the pregnancy I never managed to conclude. I wish you the best of luck being the mother of sixteen children, your wife seems like a very kind woman too, so I wish her luck on this journey as well. I can now rest in peace thanks to you. - Veronica”.

The note made me think about my current situation in a slightly different way. Yeah, I still hated that I was a pregnant woman about to pop with sixteen kids, but it seems like the mysterious woman was once a human with the goal of starting a family, and didn’t manage to achieve it for whatever reason, something which made me feel very empathetic as I knew that if something like that were to happen to my wife, it would leave me absolutely devastated.

I still had tons of questions, but it seemed like I had to take things slowly but surely. This was likely going to be my new body, and therefore my new life, so I just better accept that fact regardless of whether I wanted it or not, and I’m sure my wife will help me get through this. I really hope that the increasing amount of movement within me doesn’t mean I’m going to give birth soon…

Comments