The Price Of Fame


Artwork source:

Text only:

“Alright boys and girls~ That’s everything for today, hope you enjoyed this livestream, we had so much fun!”. “Remember to follow us, like this stream and share it so others can enjoy our content too!”. “Alright, thank you everyone!”. “Stay cute!”.

The pair of girls giggled and smiled at the camera before they ended the livestream they were currently transmitting to thousands of people. Almost immediately after, they bursted out in laughter as they couldn’t believe what they just had done. “Oh my god! Bro, the chat was going crazy because of us!”. “I know! They really think we’re a pair of cute girls!”. The two continued to laugh for a bit before Landon said: “Okay, now what?”.

Her partner, Alan, had only just now realized that despite ending the stream, her friend still sounded very girly. “Uhhh… Dude, what’s wrong with your voice?”. The two of them would hear that Alan also spoke with a voice similar to the one they used to trick people into thinking they were girls, being completely unaware of their new reality.

“My voice? My voice! Your voice too!”. “W-What the-?! Did you turn off the voice changer?”. “Yeah! But even if I didn’t, it wouldn’t make sense, since I wasn’t even using a headset, and you don’t have yours on right now”. The air filled up with uncomfortable silence as they glanced at each other’s curvaceous and feminine bodies before looking down at their massive jugs attached to their chests. “What the fuck?! Are we actually girls now?!”. “No no no, there’s simply no way! Maybe live streaming for 2 hours as women is messing with our brains”. The two would begin to try to deepen their voices, and although they could do so, even the deepest voice each could pull off wasn’t really that masculine, not feminine either, but you could clearly still tell they were women.

Alan, to confirm the worst, guided her right hand towards her crotch to see if she still had her manhood, not like it was necessary because across the livestream, she was feeling very uncomfortable with her outfit, as the tights she was wearing was squeezing her manly package a lot, but she hadn’t complained about such a thing in a hot minute, but she was still hopeful to find something that could demonstrate that she was biologically male.

“No! My dick! I-It’s gone!”. “Oh shit”. Landon immediately inspected her own crotch, and in her case, it was more than obvious her dick was gone, as all she had been wearing was lingerie, but she still bothered to search for her cock and balls, only to find the lips of a vagina instead. “I’m a girl too!”.

Instead of working together to see if they could find a solution, they would start to argue. “Dude, this is your fault! You wanted to be famous and shit and now we’re chicks!”. “Me? I wanted to be famous the normal way, you know, playing video games and stuff like that but no! You came in with the idea of ‘hey, let’s pretend to be girls to show off giant tits to everyone watching’, good job on that, Ludmilla”. “Are you seriously going to use the name I used in the live stream? Okay, I can play that game too, Alice”. “Well, at least I’m not wearing lingerie like the girly girl you are”. “Really? Girly girl? You’re fucking wearing pink, dude!”. “Ugh… whatever”.

After a bit more silence, they would talk once more, just without shouting at each other. “So… guess we have tits now”. “Yeah… Honestly, I can't believe these are real, not just because I have actual, real boobs but because they are also so massive! I don’t think I’ve seen boobs this big before”. “Oh, don’t even get me started with my pair, I think they have a gravity center of their own”. “My thighs are hella juicy as well, no wonder why people were going nuts in the chat”. “Yeah. Well, at least we are very sexy women, I mean, at least it’s easier to find girls this way”. “Girls? I mean, we’re mainly attracting guys with these bodies”. “Well, lesbians exist, you know, because I’m not hanging out with a guy, especially if he acts like you”. “Really?” Alice sighed.

“We can also build up our fame even more like this, as we’re not pretending to be girls, as… well… we’re actually girls now”. “That is true… Guess we should capitalize on this, maybe it’s not that bad after all”. “Hey, where did you say you bought these outfits and the fake tits?”. “Found them listed for cheap on an online store, since the authentic items were incredibly expensive and these looked very good for their cheap price”. “I see. Guess the real price was us losing our manhoods”. “Seems like that’s the case”.

The two girls touched their big and soft chests trying to see if they would come off, as they were originally a pair of fake breasts, but they were now very much real, with no way to undo it. Despite that, they did enjoy their boobs’ sensitiveness, making them explore their body further, their small hands hovering over their flat tummies and slim waist, and then their equally soft ass cheeks and plump thighs.

“You know what? I think I can get used to this”. “Yeah, same here”. “Well, let’s make the most of it”. Ludmilla would pull out her phone as she began taking photos of herself, and Alice upon seeing this, decided to join in. The two would post their pics on social media to further tease their audience, and it worked, getting tons of praise for their appearance, calling them cute, hot, sexy and even… breedable.

“Not sure about you, dude, but I think all this praise is a nice tradeoff for losing our dicks”. “I kinda hate the fact that you’re right, but I'm also looking forward to utilizing these bodies to their full extent”. “Guess we’ll find out how far we can go with this”.

Comments