Fluid Like Water


Artwork source:

Text only:

Sometimes I feel like doing it, sometimes I don’t, but today is definitely the former. I had a pretty fun day, going outside for a walk and eating some good food was great and that would’ve been enough for it to be an amazing day, but I decided to put a cherry on top of this cake. I quickly stripped down my clothes and rushed towards the bathroom where I’d take a long and warm shower.

Why was I so enthusiastic about taking a shower? Well, I have two soaps in there, one of them is a generic soap like any other, but the other one was the complete opposite. Aside from cleaning your body, it also leads to a wonderful feminization, making any man turn into a smoking hot babe no matter how thin, fat, muscular, tall or short they are.

As you may have guessed, this product became incredibly popular amongst queer individuals, mainly transgender people, as they could now live their life as their true self with this seemingly magical soap. I was interested in the product, as I’ve always wondered how it would feel like to be my opposite sex but didn’t like the idea of it changing my body permanently; sure, having boobs sounded fun and all but I also enjoyed having a 6-inch cock, so when I eventually heard about a version of the product with temporary effects, I knew I had to try it!

This isn’t my first time applying this soap on myself, but it’s almost just as exciting every single time. I could mold myself into a beautiful woman in 5 minutes or less, but where’s the fun in that? I always take my sweet time, going from top to bottom, starting off with my face which wasn’t the most masculine one out there, but it can always be cuter and certainly more feminine.

I rinsed my face gently, feeling my skin become incredibly smooth whilst my cheeks fattened just a little bit. My jawline became less pronounced, and my nose shrunk a little bit too; past that, I couldn’t notice many other changes as I had no mirror in sight, although my green eyes always became all the more pretty due to their larger size, also helped by the other petite features I now most likely possessed.

I spent a couple of minutes rubbing my whole torso, but to spare you some time I’ll just say that my frame was becoming a lot more feminine and sexier, reducing the size of my broad shoulders and narrowing my waistline. My chest remained mostly untouched because that was one of my favorite parts to feminize, so I’d move onto my arms and grow a pair of big boobs after this, although the soap flowing down my body was enough for me to develop a modest bust that was quite sensitive.

Although developing my pair of titties was very exciting, I would first mold my arms to be thinner and smoother, with my hands already transformed to be daintier while doing everything prior to this. May sound crazy, but I like doing this before growing boobs as my arms being weaker means that those big milkers are going to be all the heavier, a feeling I absolutely adored.

Now, enough teasing, onto the fun part! I rubbed the soap gently across my small chest, not taking long at all for me to start feeling it expand forwards. The feeling is something very pleasant, something I otherwise don’t know how to describe, it just feels… euphoric!

My chest was squeaky clean by the time I had a pair of DD-cups, but I just couldn’t stop washing it over and over again! Each time my tits grew bigger, I always thought they could be a bit larger, that being a good excuse for not only the growth but also for me to grope all that fat and jiggling goodness for a longer period of time.

Although squeezing my growing boobies was fun, I had to stop somewhere before the back pain was a bit too much. As for the size I ended up with, let's just say that I now have a pair of basketballs as tits, a very squishy and jiggly pair at that.

Moving down from that, I would go all the way down to my feet before moving up to my legs, saving yet another fun part for last. Once I got to my thighs, I made sure to rinse them thoroughly so they could become incredibly thick and sexy, repeating the same process with my hips, leaving them at child-bearing proportions. My fingers traveled across my motherly hips before beginning to wash my flat butt, and you should know by now what was going to happen while doing that.

A good set of jiggly breasts must be paired with an equally jiggly ass, once more enjoying the sensation of growth. Perhaps I was getting a little too excited, as I gently teased my butthole for a brief moment. I would be lying if I said I didn’t want to be ‘filled’.

Although my lust demanded to be satiated, I had one final thing to do before doing any of that: getting rid of this dangling meat between my legs. Although my dick was long prior to this, it had shrunken down to just 2 inches in length due to all the washed off soap falling onto it, and now I was about to get rid of what remained. It was a pleasant yet strange feeling, as unlike the other steps I enjoyed, this part did the opposite of growing.

After about a minute or so, I was no longer a man, and the fact that a vagina was forming meant that I was now a woman for a few hours. The transformation had come to an end, but the fun was far from over as I placed the soap back where it originally was before beginning to thrust my womanhood with my fingers. I wasn’t embarrassed to admit that masturbating as a woman was incredibly pleasurable, even more so than being a man. At least to me, the orgasms in this body were much more powerful.

I love to just lay my back on the wall and moan to my heart's content while rubbing my warm and moist pussy. With the free hand, I would tease my large and erect nipples by squeezing them alongside the rest of my huge sensitive milkers. After a lot of fingering and moaning, I feel my womanhood squirt like a fountain, feeling myself drown in pleasure.

After cumming my brains out in the shower, I stepped out of the shower room and dried my voluptuous body with my towel, and although I was done with the sexual aspect of transforming into a woman, I now had the fun task of choosing the outfit I was going to wear for the rest of the day.

The next day, I woke up as a man and went on with my day just as normal. I absolutely love the fact that I can enjoy the pleasures of being male and female so seamlessly and change with such ease. I can experience the best of both worlds!

Comments