A Greedy Wish (Part 6)


Text only:

“Oh my god! Are you actually serious?!”. My first instinct was to look down, because as soon as I was teleported here, I immediately felt an incredible shift in weight on my chest, I mean, I knew I had big boobs but why did they suddenly feel even heavier? Well, before even analyzing my environment, I would find my answer by simply looking down. “Woah! Those are some really big udders you have! Fitting for a cow girl like you”. After Rose said those words, I knew exactly what the scenario was about.

“Oh, well, having tits the size of beach balls makes a lot more sense now… Holy shit though, they genuinely feel so full. Am I really just a walking milk source?”. “That’s one way to put it”, the fairy giggled. I saw my clothing, or rather, lack thereof, as my colossal tits and incredibly perky nipples were on full display for anyone to see. Since I literally couldn’t see my feet because of my milk jugs, I used my hands to discover that all I had was a string bikini bottom that likely barely covered my womanly bits, as if I wasn’t almost totally naked to begin with.

What else is there to see? Not much, just a collar with a bell attached to it and a pair of horns on my head… oh and a tail, forgot about that. I guess I had grown accustomed to having a tail by now, something which I’d never think I’d say yet here we are.

“So, I assume I have to get milked somehow?”. “Correct! Go into the barn over there, I’m sure you’ll find the equipment that you need inside”. “Alright”. With a little bit of difficulty, I got into the barn and was surprised to see how much technology was present despite the rudimental exterior. There seemed to be multiple rooms which seemed to be for the purpose of milking busty cow women like me, which, speaking of…

I could hear moans in the distance, perhaps there was someone being milked at that moment. Upon going further into the barn, I would find the source of the lewd noises, and my previous guess was correct, yet I was surprised at the arousing sight in front of me. A cow girl considerably taller than me with short and messy black hair had her tongue out as she moaned in pure ecstasy and arousal, something evident as I could literally see her ‘juices’ dripping down from her pussy to the floor covered in hay. She also possessed red-colored eyes decorated with a cute pair of glasses like mine, something I’d normally find cute, but right now  found incredibly hot given her expression.

Just like me, she had a giant set of tits. I saw her nipples gush out milk constantly, filling up the pumps that were connected to the walls around her. My expression was of shock, but in a way that made me incredibly aroused as well, having the desire to be treated exactly like her, feeling my own vagina moisten and my nipples become erect. I nervously walked to the room next to this gal’s, being excited to be milked.

I was presented with a panel that had a few buttons on it, and upon pushing one with a big pair of breasts being milked drawn onto it, the pumps would appear and would latch on nicely onto my giant breasts. “Oh my god~ I can’t believe I’m really doing this~” I took a deep breath before soft moans began escaping  my plump lips as the milking process began. I felt a great pressure on my nipples, something logical, otherwise the milk wouldn’t come out, but actually feeling that great amount of pressure concentrating around an area that was very sensitive to begin with was truly something else.

I could already feel myself succumb to the pleasure, moaning loudly as the pumps extracted delicious milk from me. Although hard to focus due to me constantly edging, I was curious to see if the panel contained any buttons to… enhance my experience, and surely there was. I tried one that made the pumps’ pressure even greater, something which would catch me off guard and would cause me to finally orgasm, my vaginal fluids gushing out of my womanhood as I lost my mind for a minute or two.

After that, I dialed it back to where it was originally, catching my breath as I recovered from that brief yet orgasmic moment, my nipples feeling even more sore than before now because of it. If you ask me, that was totally worth it. I was excited to try out this next one, because if the image it had was anything to go off of, then this would feel absolutely amazing!

Upon pressing it, I heard some more machinery behind me do something, but didn’t know what since I couldn’t look back, but I would soon know what it was as an object lowered the tiny piece of clothing covering my pussy and I soon felt a huge cock begin to thrust it. It was likely a dildo, not an actual penis, but I didn’t care, because it felt so fucking good! I was having such a fun time with this!

For the next few minutes, all I’d experience is pleasure, pleasure and more pleasure; having orgasm after orgasm as more and more milk was extracted from me. I felt like I was in heaven! A lewd one, sure, but heaven nonetheless. Just like the slimy situation from the lab job though, the pleasure would eventually make me black out.

“Hey girl! Wakey wakey!” I heard the familiar voice of the fairy who brought me here, waking up as I felt very drowsy, which paired with still having huge tits, made it difficult to stand back up. “Oh man, that felt great!” I told her once I was composed. “I knew you’d love this job! I saw you loved getting your breasts squeezed so I threw you here where that’s the main focus~”. “This is definitely something I could get used to”.

“Say, how much money do I get from being a slutty cow?”. “Oh… uhm...”. Just when I thought I was about to say ‘yes, this is the perfect job’, her voice didn’t give me much confidence. “So?...”. “So… Okay, you do not get paid for this, like, what is a cow girl like you who lives on a farm going to do with money anyways?”. Without even saying a word, I looked at her with an unamused expression. “You really don’t want to get paid by getting fed all the hay you want?... Okay, fine! But I don’t know what other jobs there are out there though! I may have a few suggestions but I’m really not sure which one to pick”.

We stood there for a while, what could be the perfect job for me? I liked the lewdness of a lot of these that Rose proposed to me, definitely wouldn’t want anything risky, and I’d like to be treated like a lady and a slut depending on my mood. After thinking for a while, I came up with the perfect idea. “Rose! I got an idea. Could you make it a reality for me?”. “Hmmm, you know what? This technically goes against the rules of the wish, but I also feel like we’re going to spend days on end trying to find something perfect for you, and I may have more ‘clients’ to attend to during that time, so, sure, what’s your wish, miss?”. After she said that, I told her what I had in mind…

Comments