A Greedy Wish (Part 5)


Text only:

“Could you give me a break? You didn’t even let me relax after being fucked!”. “We must waste no time, girl! Especially here, you have to get working”. I saw my surroundings as the small fairy continued talking to me, surprised at how luxurious everything looked like, with lots of space too. When she made that last remark, I looked down and aside from seeing my huge melons I’ve gotten used to by now, I also saw myself dressed in a maid outfit, which I thought looked very cute on me.

“Oh, so I’m a maid now?”. “Correct! Not just any maid though, look behind”. I did as she said and was surprised to see a cat-like tail that seemed to be attached near my ass. “Oh what the-... That tail is not a buttplug, right?”. “No! What makes you think that? Then you talk about how I’m the pervert here”. “You’ve teleported me to two scenarios where I had an orgasm… Whatever, but then, if that’s not the case, what is this tail?”. “You said it yourself, it’s a tail! One that is part of your being. You’re a cat girl!”.

I touched the tail to confirm, and upon touching it, I felt a slight shiver above my butt, and the tail moved as that happened too. I knew if I was a cat girl, then I must’ve had cat ears too, right? Yep! Upon messing with my wavy black hair, I eventually found two cat-like ears. I was curious to see if I had my human ears, and I did… No idea how that works exactly, but it did allow me to hear a lot better.

“Well, not much else to explain here, so I’ll leave you be. Good luck!”. As Rose disappeared, someone gently knocked on the door, and upon opening it, I saw a cute cat girl in what seems to be the same outfit as mine. “Hey. Did you clean this room?”. “Uhhh- No, I didn’t. I was about to do that though”. I was a little distracted by her looks, being surprised to see someone shorter than me, I mean, it wasn’t by much but still. Short stature aside, she had bright green eyes and her hair color wasn’t monochrome, being primarily blonde, but part of the left side was brown, as if she were a spotted cat.

“Alright, I can bring everything we need to clean. Come help me”. With nothing else to do, I’d do my duties as a maid alongside this other gal. At first, I didn’t mind cleaning furniture, removing dust off of objects, vacuuming the floor and other activities like that, but after like two hours, it got rather boring… and to think this could be a permanent job, no thanks. I mean, the previous ones were quite thrilling, regardless if it was due to their lewdness or their weirdness.

After our job was done, the cat girl would guide me towards the lobby of the mansion, where we were met with a man in a suit, someone who this girl was hardcore fan of, apparently. I saw her tail move like crazy, and even her ears were tingling as the door opened, and once he was in, she would run at him and jump in for a big hug. I assumed this was our master, and the owner of this luxurious mansion, and I guess she was his girlfriend or something.

He patted the cat girl’s head, her more serious and boring attitude being replaced by one of complete joy and excitement, like a pet welcoming their owner. As for me, I greeted him a lot more formally, although he would insist on giving me headpats. I liked headpats as is, so I would kindly accept, not knowing how his touch was almost magical. As he stroked my hair, I felt very calm, relaxed, almost hypnotized, although not literally.

He would briefly touch my ears, feeling how sensitive they were, his touch gently brushing against them sent shivers throughout my whole body… Was I getting turned on just by this guy giving me headpats and lightly brushing my hair? It was a weird thought, yet it seemed like it was the case.

Although I wouldn’t become such a fan girl like my peer is, I could at least understand why she adored him: He had a seemingly magical touch, his personal chefs cooked amazing food and last but certainly not least, he was really good in bed. You already know what I’m talking about.

At night, I was surprised that he told me that he wanted to do something in private with me, at first, thinking I was the dirty one by thinking he was talking about having sex, but turns out, that was very much what he wanted. Although the sex wasn’t as intense as the prior scenario, it still felt great to feel his meat inside my pussy regardless, so despite sort of being his plaything, he was handling me with care and gentleness.

I still had my maid outfit on, just having my panties down so he could fuck me without issues, and, again, even if it wasn’t super intense, I loved that he was very touchy with me. I felt his large hands all over my fat ass before moving up to my tummy where he would tease me by saying it was perfect for carrying life inside of it, making me even more aroused than I already was. My moans only got louder once he got to my chest, as he took out my tits from my dress and bra’s cups, allowing him to tease my nipples and give my girls a nice squeeze.

I could feel his thrusting get faster after a while, and if that wasn’t making me moan like bitch-... cat in heat, then his ‘magical touch’ would once again come into play as he gently stroked my black hair once more, sometimes one hand doing that while another got busy with a one my ass cheeks or tits. No clue if the sensation was caused by him specifically or a feline instinct within me but I really didn’t care, after all, I was being stimulated like crazy, something which may or may not have led to many orgasms for me.

You can’t blame me for being such a slutty kitty. Feeling his cock thrusting deep inside my pussy, his hands all over my curvaceous form and heatpats, all at the same time, it was driving me insane! I had a lot of fun and he seemed very satisfied after filling me up nicely with his seed, I even desired more, something which I found ironic as I wasn’t this horny even back when I was a literal prostitute, yet being a cat girl was all it took to make me incredibly submissive, as if I wasn’t a bottom to begin with.

I’d be sleeping through the night and wait for the next day to come for more fun with this master of ours, but since he was working and we had to do our usual maid responsibilities, I remembered this was a rather boring job aside from the fun nights, something I’d comment on with Rose once she appeared once again. “Okay, you’re a pretty hard girl to convince, but I take that as a challenge! I feel like I’m very close to finding your dream job, I just know it! Here goes my last suggestion!”. “Alright, let’s do this one more time… although something tells me this won’t be the last one…”.

Comments