A Greedy Wish (Part 4)


Text only:

“Oh my god… That last  one was like, crazy…” I said as I woke up, surprised to see myself in a makeup room. Looking down at myself, I was once again a human, a woman with big knockers and a plump ass, nothing new by this point, but I welcome it regardless. I also sported a red dress that was very cute, but it fit incredibly tight, not to mention how much flesh I was showing off with this attire.

“Hmmm, let me guess: a job as a model? Actress?” I tried to guess the scenario I was in as I glanced at my face that had a ton of makeup applied to it, which made me look good, but perhaps a little bit too much for my taste, the earrings were a very nice touch though. “Not quite!” Shouted Rosette as she spawned in to a glance at my beauty. “Oh damn! You’re looking super hot tonight, honey!”. “Thank you~” I said as I smiled at her, enjoying the compliment.

“You’re going to steal all the boys tonight with those looks!”. “Thanks” I said once again. “Oh you better do, because that’s your job now”. My expression quickly went from happiness to confusion. “Wait what?”. “Yeah, you’re a hooker! A prostitute, a slut, a whore a-” “Okay okay! I get it! Sheesh. Are you actually serious?”. “Of course I am, I mean, just look at how you’re dressed, you look like a bimbo!”. “Bimbo?! I mean, I may look like one, but like, I’m totes not a bimbo”. “I don’t know, girl, you seem to talk like one as well”.

“Okay, whatever, what do I do now?”. “Well, try this job out! Find a man to have fun with, just go wild! Don’t you want to be railed in bed? Have a man massage your large breasts? Suck on his massive throbbing member?”. “Oh my god~ Stop~ Okay okay, I’ll try this out, just stop making me so like, horny right off the bat”. “Alright, no problem, I’ll see you later tonight. Good luck!”.

After she disappeared, I went out of the room and found myself walking in a bar, where men were drinking while other women dressed similar to me providing beverages to them and dancing while they had a bunch of horny dudes throwing money at them. Before beginning the search, a man would ask if I’d like to provide him ‘my services’, and without having anything else to do, I agreed.

On our way to his house, we got to know each other a little bit. The man, despite me being a prostitute, treated me extremely nicely and we had a pretty short but fun conversation,  something I did not expect at all, as I expected to be treated like a sexual object and that’s it, but Mike, the man in question, was a very nice guy from what I could tell.

Once we were both at his house, we didn’t waste much time getting into action. I glanced at his body as he undressed himself, and I have to say, not only did I get lucky with hooking up with someone quickly, and him being nice towards me, but I also got lucky with this guy actually being very attractive, being tall and muscular, possessing bright green eyes, short and straight brown-colored hair and a nice 6-inch cock that was ready to satisfy my womanly desires.

I was enjoying this a lot more than I originally thought, especially knowing how certain men treat women like me, yet this guy was the complete opposite, as instead of degrading me, he complimented me, his praises turning me on. I was ready to be his for that night, getting on all fours on his bed before lifting  my dress to reveal my wet panties, shortly followed by him pulling those down.

He would start off very gentle, but my heart was already racing as I felt his rod inside of me. “Easy, girl~ Easy~” His words, despite setting out to achieve the opposite, would only turn me on further, moaning softly in the process as he gently thrusted into my womanhood. “You can go faster if you want~” I said with confidence. He had treated me incredibly nicely up to this point, so I didn’t mind him going harder on me.

Mike would begin to thrust faster and harder, my thighs shaking while my moans became louder. “Ah!~ Fuck me, babe~” I said as the man slapped my right ass cheek before briefly pausing his fucking to massage my soft and plump ass. “You like it, don’t you?~”. “Oh yeah~ No wonder fucking you feels so good~”. After the brief pause, he would continue pounding my pussy.

The pleasure only intensified as Mike continued to use and compliment my body further. There was a brief moment where he fucked me hard, feeling as if his cock was destroying my insides, my mind melting and my vision becoming hazy, and before I knew it, I had an orgasm. I moaned loudly as my vagina gushed out its liquids as Mike pulled out, but it seems like he wasn’t done yet, as he hadn’t cum yet. “Phew. Sorry girl, your pussy just feels way too good~”.

“Ready for round two?”. “Y-Yes~” I said as I was regaining composure from that powerful orgasm, but I was getting prepared about the fact that it was likely only my first orgasm of the many for tonight. He would quickly make work of me, now in a different position. We were at the edge of his bed, with my arms wrapped around his neck as I rode his dick, Mike also having the opportunity to fondle my giant tits before he released them from my dress’ cups, exposing my dark perky nipples.

With my boobs being out, they jiggled and bounced all over the place while Mike continued to fuck me, occasionally, he would grope and squeeze them with his tight grip. A couple minutes later, I would get a little too excited with my movement, something which would cause both of us to climax, our liquids making a dirty mess on his floor before we both laid down in bed, ending our night of fun a little early, but despite that, he seemed very satisfied. “You were fucking amazing there!”. “Y-You too~”.

We both felt our bodies grow tired and we were about to fall asleep, but I wouldn’t be able to because soon after, I saw that naughty fairy that brought me here in the first place. “Psst. Hey” She said in a soft tone. “Oh, you again” I said softly while catching my breath. “I see you enjoyed that guy a lot. Do we have the perfect job for you?”.

I thought about it for a second, and was about to say yes if it weren’t for the fact that I knew that not every experience was going to be as great as this one, my main concern being that some men were abusive towards prostitutes and Mike was a rare case of treating someone with this kind of occupation with a surprising amount of kindness, not calling me a slut once despite being one right now, not to mention other stuff like STDs, so, I declined. “Aww, well, I can see why, but don’t worry! I still have plenty more you can try out!”. “Oh boy, here we go again…”.

Comments