A Greedy Wish (Part 3)


Text only:

“Where am I?” I asked, confused about my surroundings. Last time at least I knew where I was due to my environment and clothes, but I couldn’t do the same here. For starters, I seemed to be in a very tight space with almost completely white walls, and second, I was completely naked, for some reason. I seemed to have aged back to my original age, not only that but I seemed to have lost most of my incredible curves, having only some modest hips and some B-cups on my chest this time around.

“Hey girl! You’re in a lab right now, and you’re currently a subject of an experiment, isn’t that exciting?!”. The small fairy said as I looked up at her, pouting as I exclaimed sarcastically: “Oh yeah… how exciting. You better know what you got me into, don’t want this to be some horrible experiment of some sorts”. “Nah, I wouldn’t do that! I honestly don’t know what this whole thing is about, but I guarantee that it’s safe, but strange things might happen”. “Stranger than talking to a fairy while teleporting to different places in different bodies?”. “Uhh… That’s for you to decide-... Oh! Gotta go, good luck!”.

Rosette would get out of the tube like a container or room I found myself in as I hear and see some blue gas leaking out from the walls, causing me to feel cold but also very drowsy, eventually, falling unconscious, with no clue what happened after that. Next thing I knew, I would wake up in what seemed like a large glass container inside a gigantic room, or at least, from my point of view, it looked huge. What made me unsure about my perspective was that this time, I saw other people, who looked like regular human beings, aside from the fact they looked incredibly tall, but perhaps I was the short one.

Looking up, I saw a gray ceiling that wasn’t too far from my point of view. I tried to slowly get up to avoid hitting it, but was surprised at how difficult it was, not to mention I heard a lot of sloshing. Was that caused by me? I tried putting more force into getting up, this time, I felt my arms shoot upwards as I felt the container I was in shake violently before I felt myself falling, shortly followed by the container shattering into pieces.

Once out, I quickly got up as a flight-or-fight response, and this time, everything looked reasonably sized. I glanced down and was surprised to see my body covered in some blue slime like fluid. I tried to remove it from me, but I couldn’t, and for some reason, trying to do so made me feel a tingling sensation around the corresponding area. Before I dug deeper into the goo, I looked down and saw what seemed like a shattered jar and thought to myself: Was I just in that small little thing? Also, some of the jar’s shards were stuck on my legs, yet I didn’t feel any kind of pain, even when I tried to remove it.

After a lot of curiosity, I was shocked to know that I wasn’t covered in some strange blue slime, rather, I am the strange blue slime itself! I played with my body and began trying out various random things, such as casually piercing through body parts, making myself taller and shorter, and, despite me being just a bunch of slime, I was able to mold myself into a very feminine and incredibly sexy shape. I had some fun making my tits the size of yoga balls in one moment before shifting all that slimy mass towards my abdomen where I gave myself a big round belly, before finally making down to my buttocks where my ass would grow to an equally ridiculous size as my breasts a few moments ago.

I was having a lot of fun despite the whole thing being very weird at first, but I did ask myself: what’s the purpose of this experiment? Not too long after, another person was brought into this madness. I saw a naked woman walk into the room I was in, seemingly given instructions before entering, but I couldn’t hear anything that the scientist lady told her, but shortly after, a voice from some speakers gave both of us information about what was going on. “Subject 01’s body was successfully turned into a non-Newtonian liquid, her consciousness seems to be intact too. Now, we’ll have subject 01 come into contact with subject 02, completing the fusion process, hopefully”.

Fusion process? It seemed like I was about to merge with this woman, I had many questions, one of those being: why was this gal so hot? No, seriously, this other subject had a killer hourglass figure, one that was complemented by a cute face with plump lips and bright green eyes, her brown hair being wrapped up in a nice ponytail as well. It seems we were staring at each other’s bodies. I was looking at her huge milkers while she looked at my whole slimy and curvaceous being.

After that though, we did as we were told, with me coming into contact with her. After being disoriented for a bit, I found myself in the body of this woman! Well… kind of. First of all, my tits were absolutely huge! Probably the biggest set of knockers I’ve seen in my whole life, and honestly, the same could be said about the rest of this body’s proportions, height also seemed to be greater. It seems like merging with this girl enhanced my body!... Her body…

“Woah, it feels weird to be in this body… Very sexy though”. “Hey! What do you mean sexy? You pervert!”. I heard another voice inside my head, was that the lady I merged with? ”Uhh, oh… sorry, are you the owner of this body? Like, the naked woman I was looking at a few moments ago?”. “Yeah, this is my body!”. “Uhh, okay… this is very weird, but I think this is our body right now”. “Yeah… Seems like that’s the case…”.

I was sharing this incredibly voluptuous body with her, as if things weren’t strange enough. I guess Rosette was right about this being really weird. “So… is this what was supposed to happen? Us sharing this body?”. “Well, supposedly, absorbing your slimy body would’ve enhanced my body to give me beyond-human capabilities, but other than having a fat ass, I don’t feel any more stronger, faster, smarter or anything of that kind”. “Right…”

We would both go silent before we felt a sudden jolt of pleasure. “Hey! Get that hand off of that place!”. The woman screamed at me after our right hand gently fingered our pussy. “That’s not me, I swear!”. “Stop!~”. “You stop!~”. Our way of expressing would shift from anger to pleasure as it seems like our hand was involuntarily stimulating our vagina. “S-Stop! You- Ahh~ you pervert~”. “I-I’m not doing- Ohhh my god~... Fuck. I’m not doing this! Stop!”.

Not sure why our hand was doing this, but perhaps it was our subconscious having perverted thoughts, or at least, that’s the best explanation I got. Regardless, we wouldn’t be able to investigate any further, as we had an orgasm, falling down on our knees as we were overwhelmed with pleasure. The intense sensation was something our brain couldn’t handle, feeling very lightheaded before we fainted from that weird yet pleasurable experience, not before I heard that high-pitch voice speak to me: “Uhh… maybe this isn’t the best job I had to offer, or… whatever, I’ll find something more ‘normal’ for the next option. Sorry. Anywho, on to the next one!”.

Comments