A Greedy Wish (Part 2)


Text only:

As the dizziness settled down, I would notice that this time around, the environment most definitely changed. I was no longer sitting on my bed and in the comfort of my bedroom, instead, I found myself inside what looked like an office, and I had a large desk right in front of me with a lot of typical stuff an office worker would use, including a laptop that looked a lot fancier than what I had at home. The room I found myself in was rather large for one single person to use, but I guess all that space was made for me.

I looked down just like the previous time this happened, and although I was already transformed into a woman , I was still surprised at the amount of cleavage my giant boobs formed, and from what I can tell, I’m fairly sure they’re a cup size or two bigger. Speaking of bigger, I seemed to have gotten ever so slightly taller, and overall, I seemed a lot older than before. I looked at my face in the mirror and noticed how mature I looked compared to my younger self. The make-up and jewelry definitely gave me motherly vibes, which I admit looked really good on me.

I also liked my outfit, although, as previously stated, my cleavage was completely exposed, and if that wasn’t lewd enough, a cute and black-colored lacy bra was also visible. I tried to button up the shirt I was wearing to have a more professional look, but it simply wasn’t possible, my breasts were way too big! My milk jugs weren’t the only big things though. Going further down, my ass was massive, the pantyhose and pencil skirt I was wearing feeling really tight against my cheeks and even digging partially between them, meanwhile, my thighs rubbed against each other pretty much every time I took a step forward, oh and speaking of that, although I dug the look of these black high-heels, I most certainly wasn’t used to walking with them.

“Hey there girl! Whatcha doing?” Rosette, the fairy who brought me here in the first place, would make her presence known with her energetic high-pitch voice, watching me struggle to walk with the previously mentioned heels. “Well… Honestly, not sure. I want to see what’s around here to see where exactly I am”. “Oh, don’t worry about that! I can quickly explain. Sit down first”.

I made my way back to the chair, my breasts and ass cheeks jiggling with the slightest of movement I made. “Okay, so why are we in an office? I mean… I guess it’s not the hardest job ever but I’d say it isn’t the easiest either”. The rose-haired fairy would giggle. “Oh, this is no ordinary office position! This one is the easiest of them all, or at least, it’s definitely the most fun! And, of course, you get paid handsomely for this position”. “Uh huh, but what’s the position though?”.

She would ignore my question, and instead, she used her wand to lift the laptop’s screen and turn it on, revealing that I had a new email in this inbox. “Hey, I think your boss wants to meet you! Pretty sure he’s not too far from here. Let me teleport you right in front of his office”. She used her wand once again and suddenly found myself right in front of a door. “Alright girl, I’m sure you’ll do a great job at pleasing him, good luck!”.

‘Pleasing him’? That’s an odd choice of words, I said in my mind, but since I didn’t know where else to begin with, I decided to open the door and step into the office. Once in, I was greeted by a man who seemed to be in his mid-40’s. “Hello, Mister…” I paused awkwardly, not knowing his name. “Uhm… What do you need me for?”. The businessman smiled in a rather creepy manner, getting a bit nervous as to what his intentions were. “Oh, hello Miss. You know, managing this business is so tiring and stressful sometimes, I’d just love to relieve myself with a woman like you”.

The middle-aged man said as my heartbeat raised, my sight struggling to keep itself off of his crotch as he unbuckled his belt, then slid down his pants and finally, his boxers, revealing his fully erect cock and hairy balls. “You already know what to do, darling~”, he exclaimed as he spread his legs, inviting me to participate in his lewd act. Was this part- or rather, is this what the job is about? It sort of made sense. Part of me was saying to get out of there, thinking this was an insult to my person, but on the other hand, I was already aching to do something sexual in nature.

I was really tempted to use this curvaceous and mature body to pleasure this man, but I wasn’t quite sure about going all in, so, with a bit of shyness but lots of arousal, I would get on my knees and hold his sizeable dick with my right hand, lightly stroking it as my lips got closer to it, closing my eyes as I slowly but surely inserted the long and hard member into my mouth. The feeling of it going inside me was incredibly arousing, the little bit of reasoning I had before was now replaced by pure lust, quickly making work of gulping down his cock.

“Oh yes, that’s why you’re my favorite, sweetie~”. His words were incredibly arousing to me, prompting me to bob my head at a steady pace, beginning to properly sucking him off. My tongue wrapped around his cock, it was all natural to me, despite never doing a blowjob before this. Although embarrassing to admit, I was enjoying every inch of his dick, and it seemed like he was enjoying it too, feeling his manhood twitch inside my mouth.

“Holy fuck!” He said as I bob my head as fast as I can in an attempt to make him climax and try to get a taste of a man’s seed. Eventually, He’d get what he wanted, and I got what I wanted, he got to use me for his pleasure, while I got to finally taste cum for the first time. I wasn’t too much of a fan of the flavor, but I swallowed every bit of it and opened my mouth to tease him and let him know I was 100% qualified for the job. “Oh, that was amazing! Perhaps a little bit short-lived, but that’s fine. I’ll call you later when I need you again. Return to your office”.

I stood up and made my way out of his office, walking a bit slowly as my mind was still growing crazy from sucking him off, not even realizing I had some of his pubic hair near my lips. “Wow, that was… great! Maybe this really is a good job!” I said in my mind, and as soon as I closed the door after walking outside the office room, I was met with a familiar face. “I knew you’d like that! But there are still other options to explore, so let’s not waste any more time!”. By this point, I knew she was going to do something with the environment and my body, but I didn’t have a single clue as to what exactly she was going to do.

Comments