A Greedy Wish (Part 1)


Text only:

I was making my way home, coming back very relaxed and prepared to get back into business with a hobby of mine. I had been coding quite a lot as of late, and wasn’t quite in the mood to play any games, so to continue the trend of keeping this day more on the chill side of things, I decided to write some TG captions once I’m at my desk.

In the meantime, I was trying to come up with an idea for a story so I could get into typing it out as soon as I sat down on my chair, but my train of thought would be interrupted when I saw a very bright purple glow being emitted from one of the bushes outside the apartment I lived in. I was concerned it might be something I should worry about, but I wanted to know what was in that bush, so I cautiously and slowly approached it.

My feeling of concern would be replaced by a feeling of curiosity as I picked up a glass bottle with some smoke that seemed to be the source of the glow. Intrigued, I would cautiously open the bottle once I sat down on my bed, the room being filled with a lot of that purple smoke, but still being able to see through it and breathe without issues. In the middle of all that purple gas though, I could see a faint white glow, one that would become stronger and stronger as the smoke began to fade away, my face expressing both confusion and excitement as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Hey there, I’m Rosette! I’m a teeny-tiny fairy full of energy! And magic! Of course. Oh, and nice to meet you, what’s your name?”. Right in front of my eyes, a very small human-being with butterfly-like wings that were partially transparent, her entire look revolving around the rose color, from her eyes, her long hair wrapped in a cute ponytail, her equally small and quite revealing dress, high heels and even jewelry matching the same color. Her name checks out.

“Wow… A fairy? I mean, you really look like one, got anything else to prove it?” I said, clearly dismissing her question as I couldn’t believe her. “Oh, well, let me get straight to the point!” She said excitedly before spawning a wand out of thin air. “Since you released me from that bottle, you get one wish, it can be anything, well… that’s actually a lie. You cannot wish for something that affects someone else, only something that affects you directly, you also can’t wish for money, weapons, fame, super powers and any other thing that might enable more power right from the get-go. So, what’s your wish, mister?”

I thought about what she said about not wishing for money, I assumed that she meant that she can’t just spawn a briefcase full of cash, but maybe I could indirectly wish for it. The idea was tempting, and I was curious to see what she would do for me. “Alright, I know you said I can’t wish for money, but I have an idea: I wish you could give me an easy job with an amazing salary”.

The fairy looked at me for a brief moment, seemingly thinking about it before saying: “Alright, sure, it’s not against the rules, technically”. “Alright, can I choose what job it is?” I asked kindly. “Sorry, but you can’t. You already made your wish and you cannot alter, remove or add to it in any way, shape or form, so, let me decide it for you!”. She waved her wand as I was beginning to worry about what this entailed exactly, and as soon as she hit me with her spell…

My eyes shut open as I tried to sit as quickly as I could (previously lying down), I quickly viewed my surroundings, being a lot more at ease seeing that it was the same bedroom I was in just a few moments ago. Despite Rosette already granting my wish, I did find her flying around my room before she realized I was awake. “Hey! You’re awake now. Have you noticed yet?”. I was a bit confused at her comment, thinking that maybe something was off with my environment, but I was looking at the wrong thing all along.

“Woah!... M-My body…” I stared in awe as I looked down and found myself wearing a blue sweater, but that wasn’t the thing that made my jaw drop. What I was looking at was a pair of huge breasts, I mean, I hadn’t touched the two mounds attached to my chest but realistically, what else could they be? Before confirming that though, I noticed my hair was a lot longer than before, much longer than most guys, but quite short compared to most girls, which seemed to be my current biological sex. My small hands lifted up the skirt I was currently wearing, the fact that I was wearing such feminine clothing was honestly quite arousing, and even more so as I saw that my manhood was completely gone, which of course means I had panties, and I must admit that they were very comfy and looked really cute.

I stand up, feeling the considerable weight of my huge boobs, both wanting and not wanting to know how heavy they must feel without the bra helping me carry these milkers. I glanced down at my feminine body, also realizing I was shorter than before, despite already being quite the short guy to begin with, making my (what I guessed to be) H-cup tits look even bigger on this shorter body. As someone who enjoys large breasts, I couldn’t help myself but begin to grope my big and soft tits, the feeling of it being amazing, moaning as I could feel myself getting wet, my left hand navigating towards my humid pussy before I was (sadly) interrupted.

“Hey! I’m still here, miss!”. I snapped out of my lustfulness as I guided my attention towards Rosette again, pulling down my skirt and adjusting my glasses before I looked at her with blushing cheeks. “I was about to ask how you were feeling about being a girl but it seems you like it a little too much~” she giggled lightly before I smiled and said: “Yeah, I do not hate this body one bit! I always wondered what being a woman was like and so far it feels really good!” I exclaimed to her enthusiastically. I was excited to be a girl, being curious as to what things I could feel and do with a feminine body, I never minded being a guy but being the opposite sex was always something that interested me.

Before I could get to doing anything fun while being a girl though, the fairy would once again interrupt me. “Alright girl, I know you’re excited to explore this new body, but you’ll get to do that and much more with your new job! Don’t worry, we’ll go through some of these easy and well-paid jobs and I’m sure you’ll absolutely love one of these!”. I saw her getting her wand ready to cast another spell. “H-hey! Wait! What kind of job requires me to be specifically a woman?”. “Shhh! Relax my dear, I don’t want to ruin the wonderful surprises I have for you!”. “Oh god” I say as she hits me with another blast of magic, although at least this time I wouldn’t fall asleep, but I definitely grew dizzy as my environment and even body began to change… I have no idea what I just got myself into.

Comments