On Their Way


Text only:

After finishing my morning routine and sitting down on a couch, I noticed something white below my Christmas tree. I made my way towards the festive tree and picked up an envelope, the object I was describing previously, and when I opened it, it had a very vague and really strange message: “Hello Max! Hope you're enjoying this wonderful holiday season just as I am! I sent you this little letter because we're getting very peculiar requests from certain households. I swear, these wishes get crazier each passing year! But my job is to make people happy, and I definitely wish to fulfill everyone’s request, but some are just simply not possible without enlisting some help. I know you’re a good boy, and I definitely owe you a present just from that alone, but if you help ol’ Nick here, I promise to give you something even better! What do you say, Max?”.

I had no idea where to begin with, the message said that someone wanted my help, but why me? Help with what exactly? And most notably, why was it signed by “Santa Claus”? I’m a 22 year old man, and very much did not believe that a white-bearded guy went around giving the entire population a few gifts in a single night. I thought to myself: Who the hell was this creep? Is he some kind of stalker? I mean, he knows my name, and he also had to enter my house somehow to deliver this message to me in the first place. I mean, if it was somehow the real deal, then my inner child would be giddy to help out Santa Claus himself.

Not too long after that thought crossed my mind, I saw the wooden floor I was standing on emit a faint brightness and some equally glowing particles coming out of it. A few moments after that strange phenomenon had begun, I noticed myself losing height, considerably so, I wasn’t exactly sure how short I became afterwards, but as I was shrinking, it was as if I was losing an entire foot of height!

Things didn’t seem a whole lot better in other areas. My whole body lost its well defined and relatively muscular shape to the point where I could generally feel weaker because of it. My muscular and hairy arms would become incredibly thin and incredibly smooth, my legs more or less following the same pattern, although my thighs would remain the same… no,  actually, they felt thicker, but it wasn’t muscle, as they were very squishy and soft, their plumpness giving me an oddly feminine figure.

A surge of arousal would manifest within me, feeling my dick become erect out of nowhere, and the feeling of my girly thighs rubbing against it wasn’t helping much to calm down that feeling, but that wouldn’t distract me from the fact that my hair was growing right in front of my eyes, seeing a few strands of hair blocking my vision and others lying on top of my shoulders and coursing down my back and chest.

I was suspicious about the changes I had observed, so I made my way towards my TV and saw my own reflection. Apart from the obviously small frame, I was shocked to see my face, looking as if I was a woman. The whole shape of it was a lot more “soft” and “smooth”, I had thick eyelashes that made my eyes look pretty and my lips looked swollen, but proportionately so. Was I really turning into a girl? Why, though? Does this and the strangely glowing floor have anything to do with the letter? I asked myself these questions and tried to answer them (to no avail) while my hips would become wide, and “wide” putting it very lightly, as they basically doubled in width, becoming child-bearing, but then it almost triplicated their initial width. I could also feel my thighs becoming even more plump than before, reminding me of the arousal I felt before that was now coming back as their softness and thickness engulfed more of my now sensitive manhood, and if that wasn’t enough, my ass would blow up to great proportions to match the aforementioned assets, gaining what I thought to be the biggest ass I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

My libido only increased further as my penis began to decrease in length, with what was remaining of it being squeezed by my watermelon-crushing thighs. My right hand traveled down and got to feel my package shrinking down until I couldn’t really hold onto anything, as my transformation into a woman seemed to come to an end… Or at least, that’s what I thought. The floor didn’t stop glowing, and soon after, I felt my chest growing heavier, and my guess of me starting to grow tits was correct, but aside from developing a pair of boobs, that’s all, right?

As my chest went past the D cup size, a similar feeling made itself present on my belly, which did not make any sense to me. Lifting up my shirt, I could see that it too was starting to grow bigger… What? At first, I thought I was gaining weight, but the rest of my body (aside from my expanding attributes) remained the same, not to mention that my tummy was growing in a way that resembled a balloon being inflated. Running my hands across my growing dome would make the alarms in my mind go off as it felt as if I was pregnant, but that couldn’t be possible, I thought to myself. After reaching what looked like the 6th or 7th month mark, I felt movement inside of me… It was completely unreal, and in general, I could not believe what was happening to me at that moment.

I was so shocked that I was pregnant that it took me a while to notice how my clothes had started turning red, not to mention how every piece of clothing seemed to be becoming more and more revealing, as my shirt practically revealed my baby-filled belly (not like it was doing a good job at it previously), and also realized how my D cups were now absolutely massive now that I saw how much cleavage they formed. I grabbed my boobs and they felt incredibly sensitive and heavy, a soft and feminine moan escaped my lips as I grabbed such a large bust. What I didn’t expect was for some liquid to start soaking up the former shirt, a shirt that was being reduced to a red lacy bra (a festive one at that) that at least helped me in holding such weight. Either way, that wouldn’t help me at all with holding my titanic tummy that now didn’t just look overdue, but at this point likely had more than just one being growing inside my womb.

The feeling of my breasts overflowing with milk, my womb filling up with more and more children and my attire becoming incredibly slutty somehow made me incredibly aroused, a heat building up between thighs as I just became the most fertile woman out there. I contained myself throughout the growth, but it was hard denying that my womanhood was aching to be satisfied during that time. The floor beneath me started to lose its glow and the growth of my belly was coming to a close as I felt multiple kicks coming from within, and although I tried to keep track of the amount of life inside, it was hard once your womb gets stretched to the point where you essentially look like you swallowed a yoga ball. My best guess is that I was carrying between 15 and 18 babies.

After that whole scenario played out, I made my way towards the couch again, waddling and just barely maintaining balance as my ass and tits jiggled with every step. Eventually though, I would catch a break once I sat down there, but I did notice that one of my plump cheeks was sitting on something. It was another envelope that looked exactly like the previous one, this time, with a message that read: “Ho ho ho! Thank you so much, Max! Your help is greatly appreciated as we had quite a few requests of adorable couples wanting to take the next step in their relationship and become parents, most of those being from infertile couples, or ones that were of the same sex, so I’m happy that someone like you would assist me in making their dreams come true! Do not fear either! You’ll only be like this for 3 days as you’ll be giving birth on Christmas Eve!”. I know it was meant to be this very cheery and exciting message to receive, and I was enthusiastic about helping so many people out, but I couldn’t deny that having to give birth to over a dozen children did not sound like a fun time at all. Well, if it makes people happy, then I’ll do it. Hopefully Santa Claus gives me a well deserved rest after this.

Comments