Boyfriend Makeover


Artwork source:

Text only:

My girlfriend Chloe and I were at her house working on some homework, something we did very often together, although this time we got things done really quickly and had a lot more time than usual to spend some time together. I could just sit there talking to her for a few hours and wouldn’t get bored one bit, and from previous conversations I had with her, she seemed to think the same way. We casually talked about each other for a good 15 minutes or so before she proposed to me an idea for us to have a bit of fun, well, I say us, but it was something I wasn’t all that excited for. She said she wanted to practice her makeup skills and wanted to put said makeup on me. Surprisingly enough, I agreed, with a bit of reluctance, but I did it because she’s been next to me even in activities she wasn’t too much of a fan of but that I was super pumped about, so it was only fair I did the same for her.

She sat me on a chair in front of a large mirror and she prepared her equipment, with me knowing very little about the things she was placing on her desk. Soon enough, she told me to stay still and she quickly got to work. I couldn’t really do much during this, but seeing her smile and being excited was all I needed for me to not get bored because of this. After a while, she told me she was done and told me I looked beautiful and pretty. A bit of an embarrassing compliment for me but I chuckled anyway. She told me to take a closer look in the mirror, something I hadn’t been doing despite being in front of me, my excuse being that I was distracted with other thoughts that were crossing my mind at that moment.

I audibly gasped in shock, was that really me? Chloe seemed to have done a great job, but that wasn’t the reason for my surprised expression, rather, I actually looked like a female version of myself, with features that seemed to have changed, like my eye color going from blue to purple; my lips, apart from the lipstick she applied on me, looked much more plump, similar to her own lips that I loved to kiss so much. The structure of my face in general looked softer and smoother, like I said, as if I was a woman.

“Wow, you actually made me look like a woman” I commented to her. “I know right! I think I did a wonderful job. But hold on! I’m not done yet, would you mind if I brush your hair too?”. I was a bit confused, I mean, I was a bit of a hairy guy, but my hair wasn’t that long either, so what was there to brush? Regardless, I agreed once more, and so, she pulled out her comb and started doing exactly what she said, although this time, I paid a lot more attention to her doings, quickly realizing that something was going on. Whenever she pulled my hair down, it seemed to grow more and more, not to mention that my brown hair was also becoming brighter as it was changing into a purple color that matched that of my eyes.

“Chloe, what are you doing?” I asked calmly. “Oh, I’m guessing you realized what’s happening right now, well… I may or may not be turning you into a girl, but!... Don’t worry! I just want to practice, okay? I’ll turn you back into that manly man I know and love afterwards, I got this under control”. I was shocked by this revelation and asked her if she knew magic or had something that was making me change into a my female self, turns out, my first guess was correct, but told me she very rarely used her magic as it was very limited due to her mother being a powerful magic user but her father being an ordinary human being like me.

I was getting a bit nervous at the thought of changing my biological sex, but managed to keep my cool by casually talking about her magic abilities, asking her questions about it and whatnot while she continued her craft, which speaking of, was now done with my hair as I will admit, made me look stunning, just like her, which I guess should’ve expected but was still surprised as to how good I look as a purple haired gal… Well, not so much a gal because the rest of my body was still very much masculine and my manhood was still untouched, although I did fear for its life.

“You know what? I think I got the perfect clothes for you”. She went into her closet and chose a set of clothes I was quite familiar with. “I’ve seen you in those clothes quite a few times, you’re putting them on me?”. “Correct! I know you like it when I wear this set, and I have to agree that it’s very cute, so it must look cute on you too!”.

She would start by placing a diadem and even a flower on my hair. “Seriously? Is the flower necessary?”. “Oh c’mon, it looks perfect on you!”. She then commanded me to remove my shirt, after which helped me put on a bra, yes, a bra. I was beginning to blush due to me feeling really embarrassed at the fact that my girlfriend was strapping a bra on my manly chest, but at least somewhat brushed it off once I got in a purple sweater with long sleeves, one that exposed my shoulders and non-existant cleavage. The shirt at first fit me very loose, something which you probably didn’t expect, shouldn’t it be tight? At first, yeah, but she did her thing and made my torso and arms as smooth as a baby’s skin and made them a whole lot less bulky than before.

“Uhm, okay, this might feel a bit weird, so bare with me here”. Chloe placed her hands on my flat chest and I began to feel… aroused… at the feeling and sight of me growing a pair of tits, watching them just grow, grow and grow more. Once the sweater fit me perfectly she removed her hands off of my expanding bosom, but despite that, they still kept on developing more and more cleavage as they simply wouldn’t stop. “Uhm… Oops… Sorry if they’re a bit too big, not too experienced with this kind of thing”. They would eventually stop though, although  by that point I was pretty much three times bustier than my girlfriend and they were easily larger than my own head, with tons of that soft breast flesh exposed, I would die of embarrassment if I went out revealing this much.

“Not done with the weird part yet”. She made her way down to my dick where she very casually grabbed it and I blushed at her getting to feel my erection. She has seen my dick a few times before, so I wasn't embarrassed at that. I was blushing at her knowing that her previous action turned me on. “Oh, someone became a little excited there”, a comment that only made me blush harder and made my heart beat faster. As she grabbed it, I could feel it shrinking down, something that to my surprise felt really good, causing me to take deep breaths and even moan lightly at the feeling of her replacing my package with its female counterpart. At least she didn’t comment on any of my strange noises, likely being understanding that it wasn’t something I could easily control, so really thankful for not mocking me for it, but that didn’t stop my cheeks from remaining bright red during this moment.

“And just one final touch…”. She gently placed her hands on my butt cheeks before they too experienced growth, my hips and thighs following suit as they flared out nicely, this time releasing her hands before my ass was so big it would make any woman jealous of my curves. “Alright, I’ll let you put these on and I’ll leave the room so you can finish it off. I can’t wait to see you!”. She left the room very excited, with me having no other option than to oblige to her request as I removed my shoes, socks, jeans and boxers and putting on panties that matched my bra, a really tight pencil skirt that hugged my new booty wonderfully, put on some stockings and began walking in her shoes and out of the room so she could see how I looked.

“Oh my god! You’re actually adorable!”. I couldn’t help but blush harder than ever before, although not necessarily because of me being a girl, or me wearing women's clothes, but this time, because I… actually agreed with her, I would be lying if I said I didn’t like how I looked, because I really did, even down to my large boobs and plump rear. “Okay, I promise you to revert this, but can you stay like that for a little while more? I just can’t get enough of you as a woman!”. I giggled before I told her in a feminine voice: “You know what? Sure. I won’t lie to you, I actually like this a lot more than I expected”. “Really? Glad you like it! Because I certainly do!”. There was a brief pause before she said: “You know, if you want to stay like that for a little longer, then I certainly wouldn’t mind having a girlfriend as pretty as you”. I smiled at her. “I’ll think about it, although being your busty girlfriend doesn’t sound like a bad idea”. After that, we had a cute moment in which our lips met and gave each other a little smooch. Not sure if I actually want to stay like this, but only time will tell.

Comments