New Magic Trick


Artwork source:

Text only:

I recently signed up for a talent show that was going to take place in my city, with the hopes of winning part of the prize pool of $10,000. I was very confident in my skills as a magician, as I didn’t just do it to show off because I actually use real magic spells quite often on mundane tasks, all thanks to my mother who was a natural at using magic, but she always told me to keep it as much as a secret as possible, and although I see why, I’ve definitely been in many situations in which I was almost exposed, leading to me not being able to unleash my full potential as a wizard. But with this kind of event, there were many people who were viewed as impossibly good at something so I was just going to be another one of the bunch, with the hopes of not raising too many questions whilst getting some of that sweet, sweet money.

I signed up and everything and on the day of the event, I was surprised by the performance of many people in completely different aspects, whether it be stellar singing, a display of intelligence and problem solving skills, incredible acrobatics, lifting extremely heavy weights and so much more. I was one of the last participants, maintaining my confidence but still being a bit nervous, but I went on stage, presented myself and began my magic show.

It was going pretty well, getting a few awes and claps on some tricks, definitely not bad, but I felt like people weren’t cheering for me as much as I expected to and found myself a bit worried about not getting enough votes for best performance. With so much talent that went on stage before me, I probably should’ve seen something like that coming, but without thinking about it much, I decided to pull off some tricks that further impressed the audience.

After that, I thought about my final trick, and wasn’t sure if I could even pull it off, but I thought it was all or nothing, so I decided to do something no other magician could ever do, only a magic user like me could, a transformation spell. Transforming into an animal was a fun idea but not sure how I could reverse the spell without human limbs, so the next best thing I could think of: transforming into my opposite gender.

With the idea in mind, I set up a box I would be in during my transformation, slightly elevated on a table-like structure to let people see that there’s no cheating in the form of me swapping my place with a woman. Once I announced my final trick, I would go into the box and could clearly hear the people talking about what I was about to do, pushing any doubts aside. I casted the spell and could feel my whole body heating up a bit, something that helped a bit with the air conditioning of the area. Anyways, I smiled as I saw myself becoming more and more feminine, my clothes starting to feel a bit loose as my body lost both weight and height.

My height was more noticeable in my opinion, as I felt like I shrunk an entire foot or so, likely not that extreme but it certainly felt like so, as for the rest of my body, it was hard to see in the dark, but I could definitely feel that my arms were much more slender and my waist wasn’t as broad as before, same thing with my shoulders. Whilst inspecting my changes, I could feel my hands shrinking in size too, with their nails becoming much longer, and would later see that they were also painted in a way that matched my outfit which was black and white, with a bit of pink in there too.

To finish off the middle area, I could feel my chest pushing forwards, quickly figuring out that I was developing breasts, although I certainly expected that, I surely didn’t expect that it was going to feel so… awkward, like, it felt kind of hot being completely honest. I could feel the increased sensitivity on my growing B cups, and as they grew bigger, the feeling got stronger as my nipples brushed against my buttoned shirt, a shirt that was straining more and more.

I was curious to feel my growing tits, thinking that maybe a brief exploration with my small hands wouldn’t be a bad idea. I began by lightly brushing against them, getting a decent sense of how big they currently were, something that made me a bit nervous due to their expansion not having an ending in sight despite my palms already not being able to cover their whole surface. Something deep within me told me that wasn’t enough though, so I gently squeezed them, starting to moan femininely at the touch of my sensitive breasts and their perky nipples. After that, I tried my hardest to avoid touching them as I was becoming horny, great if I were alone, but in a minute or so I’d be out on the stage in front of hundreds once more so that wasn’t so great of an idea.

The feeling was a bit hard to fight, but something to keep my mind busy emerged as I thought that despite getting heated, I didn’t feel anything between my thighs, which was especially weird as I’d likely have a boner in that moment. I gasped at the thought, and to confirm my suspicion, I tried to grip my dick but nothing was there. Did I become a woman at that exact moment? It seemed so. I could go further by trying to see if I had the opposite, a womanhood, but the sensitivity of my breasts were enough to turn me on and I didn’t want to be anywhere close to having an orgasm in front of a bunch of people and the previous information seemed like enough to prove my new sex.

Despite their ridiculously huge size, I tried to set aside my growing boobs, focusing on how my transformation continued by making my thighs increasingly thicker and my black hair starting to brush against my neck as it grew longer. I quickly spawned in a mirror to see if my face had changed, and although the box’s darkness made it a bit hard to see the finer details, I could very much tell that my face was a lot more different, those differences only making me more feminine of course, having big pink colored eyes that were a lot more flashier than my previous set of brown eyes, with them being complimented by a bit of makeup. My mouth and nose were petite and the whole feel of my face was a lot smoother now.

While contemplating my beauty, I was caught off guard by the sound of a loud pop, making me slightly jump, being surprised and confused as to where it had come from. I looked down and found my answer. I made the mirror I was using disappear and looked down to see one of my shirt’s buttons had popped! My breasts were so big that my clothes were simply not enough to contain them. Good thing nobody could see me, because that would’ve been really embarrassing for me. With me previously looking at my lengthy purple hair and cute pink eyes, I thought about a new outfit that would fit my female self much better.

I casted a quick spell that changed my clothes, transforming my boxers into a pair of panties that tightly hugged my womanly hips and growing ass, my black pants becoming a pair of fishnets that showed off the impressive girth of my thighs, my shoes changing to match that of a woman, and my white shirt changing into a corset with a skirt-like piece that matched the previously mentioned colors. I knew the outfit was lewd, as a ton of cleavage was visible alongside my bottom-heaviness also being prominently displayed, thought it would be a good idea, you know, if someone isn’t convinced by the trick itself, maybe a few guys would ignore that and vote for me for looks alone.

A few seconds later, my big butt and especially large breasts reached their final size and my transformation was complete. I was honestly surprised by how good it felt to have such large tits, they were as big as watermelons at this point, with me being a sucker for big breasts, it’s no wonder I would end up liking such a massive size. But enough self-admiration, I quickly opened up the box and revealed my new sensual and feminine body to the whole audience.

I had to admit it, I was a bit nervous those few seconds after I came out, but it wouldn’t take long for the awes, applauses and whistles to pour in on me as I removed my hat and leaned in to say goodbye to the audience, being happy that it all worked out despite never having done this ever before. I would give a little bit of an extra show as I walked out, many people, especially men, going crazy as they saw me swaying my hips in such a sexy manner, not to mention my gigantic melons bouncing up and down in all their jiggling glory.

I was happy with my performance, and I was even happier when it was announced that I received the most votes for best performance, so in other words, I had won! I would walk away with 50% of the prize pool, not bad at all I’d say, oh, and I remained as a woman throughout the rest of the day, me and those big boobs had some unfinished business to resolve in private.

Comments