Growing Concern


Text only:

Kelly watched as her friend Luke groped her own pair of enormous breasts, all while having a huge smile on her face, giggling at the sight of her orbs of flesh bouncing as she lifted up her bra and let it go, she was obviously enjoying her milkers quite a lot.

“Hey, sorry to interrupt your fun Luke, but aren’t you worried that your breasts will grow too big?”, Said Kelly, being more worried about Luke’s tits than Luke herself. “No, not at all! They are great to play with, why would I worry about such a thing. Oh, and I think I already have a new name! How does Lily sound?”. “Uhm, cute, I guess… But I ask because your breasts are growing at a very rapid rate and I worry that they might get too big and too heavy at some point”. “The bigger the better!”

Kelly was struggling to make Luke, or I guess Lily, realize that her bust was bigger and heavier than any other woman that either has ever seen, being evident by Lily already going to the mall four times now to get larger bras, and it seemed that her latest purchase was going to need a replacement soon judging by her tits spilling out of the bra’s cups.

Kelly wasn’t so sure as to why Lily was so ignorant about her form, after all, back when she was a skinny guy named Luke, she hated having such large breasts, even if those were small compared to her current size. She disliked the fact of replacing her entire wardrobe with feminine clothes and especially refused to wear bras and reluctantly used panties as she still considered herself a man.

It had been around a month since then, Kelly remembers how Luke ran up to her with a very unfamiliar but worried expression, even having to ask him if he was actually Luke, as he had been completely feminized. “Luke, what the hell happened?!”. “Well, I got into a fight with that popular girl, you know, Mia, all because she thought being an asshole was funny, so I gave her a taste of her own medicine and shouted and insulted her… Oh boy was that a mistake because look at me now!”. Luke showed off his new girly and voluptuous body to Kelly as he still didn’t believe that he was transformed into a woman in mere minutes.

“Why did you do that though! Pretty much everyone knows she’s a pain in the ass to talk to. Anyone would know not to mess with her, I wasn’t sure why but I guess that bitch has magic powers or something”. “I know! But you know me, I couldn’t keep my mouth shut while she insulted me without an actual reason to”. Luke sighed before she continued explaining. “After I shouted at her, her eyes would emit a bright yellow glow that lasted only a few seconds, but after that, I was in for a ride because soon after, I felt ill. I rushed to the bathroom expecting to throw up, but instead my hair grew considerably, I shrunk down, my ass blew up in size, a pair of boobs erupted from my chest and my dick was disintegrated, leaving behind nothing more but a tight slit”. “Maybe a bit too much detail but I get it. You want to come home with me to get some temporary clothes?”. “That would be helpful. Thanks”.

That’s where everything began, Kelly tried her best to make him feel as comfortable as possible as a she, all while both of them tried to dialog with Mia to change her back but she was really not budging, being frustrating for both, especially Luke, which was strange considering she felt incredibly comfortable as a woman with huge tits that grew every single day, even going as far as calling herself Lily and feeling weird being mentioned as a man. This strange behavior appeared around 2 weeks after her transformation, all of a sudden she began acting very feminine and even started to do things she previously avoided at all costs, like applying makeup, something that she strangely became a natural at.

Both of them had already noticed that whatever magic Mia used to transform Luke also had the side effect of growing her bust as time passed, but as Luke became Lily, Kelly would start to think that maybe the spell had something else they weren’t aware of, and after asking Mia directly for an answer, she explained that she actually wanted for him to transform into a full-on bimbo: dumb, lustful and with huge tits, but she didn’t get it right and only ended up feminizing his physique and not to the proportions she was wishing for, but her cockiness raised as she was content to know that it had worked to some capacity. This would explain not only Luke’s more feminine nature but also her being exposed for touching her tits more frequently, even going as far as being caught touching her new womanhood, not to mention that she was becoming more and more oblivious and unphased by her huge knockers.

Now back to the present day, Kelly is still trying to get Luke back, but Lily seemed to be perfectly fine about her transitioning further into a horny and airheaded bimbo. Who knew how long it would take for her to completely forget her past life as a woman.

“Well, I don’t know how big they are going to get but we have to find a solution to this before they get uncomfortably big, I mean, with me being decently busty myself I already suffer from the occasional back pain so I can’t even imagine carrying around boobs that are bigger than my own head!”. “Relax girl, like, it’s not that bad, it feels so good to play with them that they’re totally worth it! Not to mention that it feels even better when a man with a strong grip squeezes them… Mmmhh~”.

Lily squeezed her own tits as she imagined exactly what she just said, moaning softly in the process, with Kelly awkwardly looking at her as she just didn’t know how to react to her inappropriate behavior. “You… what?! Did you have sex with a guy?!”. “Calm down, I did not… Although I’d absolutely love to though!”. “See what I mean?! Your mind is thinking about things that you shouldn’t, we have to transform you back into a man!”. “Oh right! I actually forgot that we had to do that… But maybe after trying on a few bras though, this one seems like…”. Lily’s strap on her bra snapped as she exposed her big and beautiful girls to Kelly, with her blushing a bit in embarrassment and giggling at the situation, not realizing that her breasts had grown even bigger while they were speaking. “...I was about to say that it felt really small, guess I was right *giggles*”.

Kelly had things to do and with Lily not cooperating that much she decided to leave. “Alright, I have to go now. I’ll be back in an hour or so, hopefully you find some clothes that fit you because we might head to Mia’s house later today”. “Oh! Is she having a party?!”. “Uhh… Yeah… Definitely. Anyways, see you later.. And don’t do anything weird while I’m not here”. “What weird thing could I be doing? You’re so silly”. Lily giggled as Kelly closed the door, and as soon as she did, Lily began thinking about something: “I wonder if that guy is still available to have some fun in his bed”, she said as she pulled out a small paper with a phone number on it. It seemed like Lily the bimbo was here to stay.

Comments