Accidental Bride


Artwork source:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/106897344

Text only

I’ve always wanted to try on a big and poofy gown, I don’t consider myself to be feminine so I’ve always found my fascination towards dresses a guilty pleasure, but of course, I’d look weird if I did wear one, after all, it wasn’t made for masculine build such as mine, but I still want to try one just out of curiosity, although I didn’t want anyone to see me much with such clothing, so I didn’t really know how to go about doing this until one day I saw an opportunity.

I had to help my mom move a ton of things as she was getting ready to live somewhere else and as her only son, I had to help her with all that. We began with the small and light stuff and moved towards the harder things to move. During the first two days, I was eyeing a mannequin with a beautiful wedding dress that was in the attic. Upon asking my mother about it, I wasn’t surprised when she told me that it was the dress she used when she married my father. The story was cute and all, but I was seeing an opportunity there. If she left me alone to move things, maybe I could try it on and see how it would look on me.

On the fourth day, that opportunity arrived. My mom told me she was going to start unpacking and organizing some of the items we had already moved and tasked me with continuing the usual task. Perfect! I thought, and so, after doing a little more packaging, I would take a break and go upstairs and into the attic where I’d find that large gown that’s been teasing me for the past few days. I gently removed it from the mannequin, trying not to ruin the dress. Once that was done, I removed my jeans and shirt, keeping my socks and boxers on and would begin working on putting it on myself.

It took a lot more work than expected but eventually I had it on, it was incredibly uncomfortable around my waist which made me start to regret this until I saw myself in a large mirror that was also conveniently there and I thought I looked… cute… I began moving around with the dress, feeling slightly embarrassed at the feeling of myself acting and looking so feminine yet also quite happy I could finally try something like this one for once, even if it wasn’t the most comfortable thing to wear.

I knew I still had work to do, and with me liking what I wore more and more, I decided to continue whilst wearing the gown. While doing so though, the dress became more and more comfortable. Since I wasn’t paying attention to why that was the case, I assumed it was just me getting used to wearing it, but in reality, my body was starting to fit it a lot better, where my waist felt very tight, now it felt as if it was made for it as it had become slim. I did notice a few things though, like my arms looking a lot more thin which lead to me having a harder time moving some of the heavier objects which I thought weren’t that bad to lift up a few moments ago.

I took a deep breath after lifting up something quite heavy, while doing so, I looked at my arms again and started to question what was going on, not only were they lacking muscle but they also looked incredibly smooth, with no hair in sight. Bringing my hands closer, they had also shrunken down, not only that, my nails were now very long and seemed to be painted red.

I rushed towards the mirror to take a better look at myself and was shocked, not only because my body had become incredibly feminine, but my face too! My blue eyes have never been this beautiful, having a larger size as well as thicker eyelashes complementing them quite nicely. My cheeks had a bit more fat to them. My lips were nice and plump while my chin and nose had decreased in size. I thought I looked cute before, but now I felt even cuter.

My femininity would increase as my height decreased and my hair increased in length. Not only did my hair grow, it was also changing its color as I went from having brown hair to having it be a bright tone of a color that was red with a touch of pink to it. I became a fraction of what my original body was in terms of mass and height in exchange for looking pretty and girly, a shape that fit the dress a lot better.

My hair wasn’t going to be the only thing growing though as I soon felt something odd, I felt as if my chest was filling up the dress’ cups, could it be? I looked down and saw that I now had boobs, pretty big ones at that too, the growth was short lived but it would leave me with a decent pair of D cups that now slightly overflowed the dress’ cups, with their cleavage being exposed for me to glance at everytime I looked down, I couldn’t help but grab them and feel their incredibly soft texture.

My hair would soon stop its growth as it now reached down the dress’ skirt, but my transformation wasn’t over yet. Under said skirt, I could feel my butt growing larger and my thighs becoming thicker as well, something that reminded me that I was still technically a man, as the girth of my thighs was starting to squeeze what remained of my masculinity, luckily, that wouldn't last long as it began decreasing in size whilst my thighs filled up the empty space it was leaving.

I stood there and looked in awe, not believing that the beautiful woman I was looking at was me. I never thought I’d make for such a pretty lady yet there I was. Seeing as I was already feminized, now I had no reason for me not to wear this dress, taking it a few steps further as I removed my boxers and slid up a cute pair of panties that fit my large booty and wide hips. Also putting on some high heels, a bit of decoration on my hair and even slid a ring into my finger as I felt like a true bride ready to marry a handsome man. Seeing how great I looked, I was looking forward to one day making a reality at some point.

Comments