Releasing Stress


Artwork source:

Text only:

Life had been quite uninteresting for the last couple of days for me, I was the busiest I had ever been in a long time, so there was no time in which I could go out and have fun with friends. Once I was free, I thought that things would get exciting again, but many of my friends still had work to do, whether it was college or their jobs, everyone seemed to be just as busy as I was previously.

Those days were incredibly boring. I tried watching some movies in my living room, but it quickly became boring to me. After trying to kill that boredom, I would eventually give up and try something else instead. Maybe I should relax a bit more, I thought to myself, I certainly needed it after that stressful week and seeing as nobody is available to go out, maybe a walk through the park would clear up my mind.

A few days after I settled on doing that, but since I liked the warm sand and enjoyed the sea’s noises, I found myself going to the beach instead. Not too long after I was at a beach that was luckily not too far away from me. I placed down a towel and laid down for a bit, letting the sun shine a bit on my white almost pale skin. Surprisingly enough, I slept for around 30 minutes or so, after that, I found myself quite tanned but my skin seemed to be in good condition. I found that a bit weird, as I really expected to have a bad burn or two somewhere but I was thankful that wasn’t the case.

I would pull out an umbrella to protect me from the sun for a bit whilst I took my sunscreen out of my bag. At that moment, a guy was passing right in front of me and he noticed I was about to apply the sunscreen to my body as he soon approached me asking if he could help out with that.

I froze for a second, I thought it was really weird and was about to say no to him, but something within me would express the opposite. I told him that I would love for someone like him to help me, a comment that struck me as odd, but couldn’t express how weird it was out loud for some reason.

I saw the guy get some of it on his hands, seeing how… attractive he was… he was tall, muscular and… I could see a slight bulge in his shorts, something that would cause my mind to become a bit fuzzy, my thoughts driving away elsewhere while he made me lay on my stomach.

He began applying the lotion, although he didn’t do it in a quick manner, instead, he was taking his time applying it first on my back. I was about to tell him to hurry up, but then I’m hit with a strange yet relaxing feeling as it became more of a massage more than anything else, his hands had a magic touch to them, both figuratively and literally, because a few moments, later I would feel my back getting softer and smoother. It wasn’t just a feeling, I knew that was the case, but I refused to tell him to stop, in a way, I really liked it.

I was feeling pretty good from that little back massage and thought he would rapidly get over applying sunscreen to the rest of my body, but I was wrong. He would do the same kind of hand movements on my arms, although grabbing me in an… odd way… Not only that, but my arms felt like they were shrinking down. Catching a glimpse of them, it seemed to be true.

He would repeat the same thing, my legs becoming slimmer and their hair seemed to be completely gone afterwards. While this occurred, I noticed strands of hair falling down my face. I was someone who always kept their hair fairly short, so this was another oddity that I found out about. After a few minutes, I could tell the difference in volume of my hair, being much greater than before.

The mysterious man would have me lying down on my back. At that moment, I was facing him, and I thought he was sexy and cute, yes, really. I tried to snap out of it, but those thoughts wouldn’t  go away. Kinkier thoughts would start to emerge as he did something completely unexpected. He dug his hand inside my shorts and started touching my dick and balls. I let out a feminine moan in response and once again, I wanted to say no, but at the same time, I loved what he was doing to me. Although instead of becoming erect, I felt my member shrink while he gripped it, eventually, his hand would come out of there quite wet after he had rubbed my new wet pussy.

My libido was high, and I wanted him deep inside me, thoughts of being bred would invade my head just as he began massaging my belly. As if becoming a woman wasn’t crazy enough, I was now about to become an expecting mother. He went slightly less rough with my belly, but it would be where he spent the most time as opposed to decreasing in mass, it increased.

I stared at my belly while his hands were at work, I could feel my skin distend further and further as my womb filled up with life, soon, I looked about 3 months pregnant. I would have a pretty big growth spurt as I almost skipped an entire month. While I was getting closer to the final trimester, I could feel the small creature within me kick my belly. I blushed, I couldn’t believe that I was now pregnant… and that I’d enjoy being so too… My husband smiled at me- Wait, my husband? My mind had made up that this guy that I didn’t know was my husband, yet it felt like it should make perfect sense.

I was overwhelmed with sensations and emotions as my large tummy stopped growing, at that moment, I was likely 8 or 9 months pregnant. The man would kiss my huge belly, showing off his love to me.

After that strangely wholesome moment, He would finalize his job by massaging my chest that would grow to be a big pair of tits filled with milk, perfect to breastfeed the baby developing within me.

“That’s it, love?”, he said, to which I replied yes, but just as he was about to get up, I grabbed his arm and would change my mind, this time I wanted something… different. I removed my bikini, something I didn’t notice I had on before, and I exposed my large puffy nipples to him whilst I gently played with my vagina, begging for him to satisfy me. We would move on to another part of the beach where we could… do things in private… Life might be stressful sometimes, but with a loving husband and a baby on the way, I was very excited to see what the future holds for me.

Comments