Runs In The Family


Artwork source:

Ugh… getting this bra hasn’t gotten any easier to put on no matter how many times I’ve done this, which by now has probably been over a hundred times as the strap frequently snaps due to how big my tits are. I never knew I was going to be in this position to begin with, I mean, not too long ago I was a normal man with a normal life, and well, even though the ladder is mostly true, the first one is not anymore.

My father and mother sometimes mentioned how I might become a woman at a certain age, which I thought was very strange, they said it was a genetic disease that affected everyone in my mom’s family, even going as far as admitting that my mom wasn’t always a woman to begin with, but I thought it was impossible, and that maybe it was just my parents’ way of saying that they wanted to have a girl and not a boy and they wanted me to be said girl or something.

I honestly didn’t give it much thought as it was only mentioned a few times when growing up, but something that should’ve raised a red flag for me was the fact that everyone from the side of my mom was a woman, she had no brothers, but had two sisters that just like her, eventually got kids, one of them was slightly older than me and she’s a woman, the other one had a baby recently and was also girl. It was a very odd detail, but I thought it just so happened to be that way by complete chance and nothing else.

Currently I’m living alone, I have my own job and life and it was all going pretty good when about two weeks ago I turned 21, everything was completely fine until a few days after that. I woke up covered in sweat and felt incredibly hot, luckily, a bath would calm down the symptom, but when I arrived at my office I felt my body rising in temperature once again despite the air conditioning present. By the end of the day when I made my way back home, I noticed a few off details about my body, like how I seemingly lost weight, or how my hair was noticeably longer compared to it in the morning.

That night I would enter the shower again to see if that would help with whatever my body was suffering with and noticed how… girly… I looked. Apart from the mentioned weight loss, my waist became way too slim for my male build, also not helped by the fact that my hips looked a bit wider and my hair had grown even more. I was definitely concerned about these changes but didn’t have much time to think about it further because I still had a few things to do after I showered, and after that, I would go straight to my bed.

The next morning I would once again wake up in what felt like a puddle of sweat, being really disgusted by the feeling, but apart from that I didn’t feel weak, nor did I have a headache, so at first I rushed to my shower to get ready for another day of work. Once the water started to cover my face, I fully woke up. I looked down and couldn’t imagine what I was seeing.

I let out a loud scream as my body was completely transformed! I immediately covered my mouth as I sounded a lot more like a little girl screaming. I breathed heavily as I took in the changes. The weirdest one for me was my lack of a penis, that thing that made me a man had disappeared during my sleep. I brought my tiny hands towards that area, still in disbelief of the fact that I was a woman, only to be surprised in a very… erotic way?... I would let out a very feminine moan as I rubbed my new clit.

I began drawing my attention to other obvious things, like how my hips were even wider than last night as well as my thighs being quite girthy, adding to my new womanly form. My limbs lacked any and all hair they once had and my nails were much longer now. My hair covered my boobs, yes, boobs, a big set of milkers at that, easily being the size of my head, or at least being close to that.

The more I glanced and touched my body, the weirder it felt. Every bit was just so sensitive and smooth, although I won’t lie, said feeling was pretty hot as I rubbed soap over certain parts, but even so, it didn’t stop feeling so wrong. As soon as I got into some clothes that oddly fit me, I called my mom and told her that it had happened, and that I’d need to borrow some of her clothes before going to the mall to buy new ones that fit my feminine frame… man, and I just bought 2 pairs of jeans that were now completely useless.

Since that day, I’ve been trying to get used to everything, from simple changes that took no time to get used to, to others that to this day is still difficult to do so, like right now, this damn bra is so hard to strap on, and it was the largest one they had at the store. Thankfully, my job was unaffected and still work at the same place, but it’s certainly weird to see my buddies staring down at my chest rather than my eyes, at least they’re aware of it and have apologized, but still, if they are attracted to me in a formal outfit, I don’t want to imagine their face when they see me in a bikini or something like that.

At the very least, my mom’s going to support me until I feel 100% comfortable as a woman, which I’m not sure how much longer it’s going to take, it all feels more annoying than anything else really. At the very least, this body feels incredible when pleasuring myself, makes for a very fun way to relieve stress.

Comments