Allergic Reaction


Text only:

I’ve always asked myself why my parents wouldn’t allow me to eat chocolate, they tried to avoid it at all costs and I never understood why, because my parents aren’t very strict or anything, when I was a kid I would ask for candy, they’d give it to me, I’d ask for an ice cream, they’d give it to me, but every time I asked for even a small piece of chocolate, they wouldn’t buy me any and told me to always avoid it, they never really explained the reason behind this, other than I was allergic to it, guessing that maybe I had a very strong allergic reaction that would possibly kill me or something like that.

So yeah, I’m a grown adult and I’ve never tasted chocolate before, and it’s difficult to avoid trying it seeing how many people love it and all that, and for the most part I was successful at resisting the temptation until yesterday…

So I was working in the office, at that moment we were on lunch break and after I had a delicious plate of Chinese food, I saw a woman approach my table and held a box of chocolates in her hand, she was a bit awkward about it, but she gifted me the small box, I guessed that she liked me, and my dumb self being distracted by this fact and by how cute she was, I didn’t tell her that I wasn’t meant to eat chocolate due to my allergy, and by the time I remembered to do so, she had gone to her desk to continue her work and I didn’t want to distract her as she seemed to be talking with a customer soon after, so for the rest of the day I’d take care of the box until I’d get home.

Once there, I would take out the box and was extremely tempted to eat one of them, they looked so good, it would be a shame if they were wasted. I thought twice, maybe three times before finally giving in and decided to eat one, I was lacking a bit of energy and a little piece of chocolate wasn’t going to kill me right?

I started chewing it, and felt its sweet, sweet flavor. Have I seriously been missing out on this all this time? It was way too good, so I ate a few more of them before I would go do other things. While walking around my house doing said things, I began noticing how some rooms suddenly felt bigger than they were before, a little odd, but perhaps it was because I was tired and my mind was playing tricks on me, although a few moments later I noticed how I struggled to reach something that had always been easy for me to do so with my height.

While I was throwing my clothes into the washing machine, I felt as if something was crawling down my back. I tried to shake it off thinking it was a bug, but once I stood up, I noticed how it was actually my hair. It was so much longer than before, reaching all the way down my butt, it was also wavy and added quite a bit of weight to my head.

The oddities wouldn’t end there, as soon after I would feel my clothes even more loose than what they already were, the shirt I was wearing was starting to look too big for my frame and my shorts were sliding down, my hips were much more narrow now. I would quickly notice how my arms were much slimmer than before, also looking very smooth in texture, looking down, my legs followed the exact same pattern. Apart from those changes, my torso overall was a lot less bulky and more woman-like.

I took a small break from my chores to see what exactly was going on. I went towards my bedroom’s mirror and saw the previously mentioned changes in more detail, but in the middle of doing so, I saw my face being morphed, my eyes widened and my eyelashes thickened, my cheeks and especially my lips were becoming fuller. I was looking a lot more like a female version of myself.

I would watch in awe as I touched and looked at my new face before I felt a sharp pain concentrating on my chest. I wrapped it around my arms and soon after, I would feel something growing there, two soft things to be exact. I groaned in pain as the pain felt worse and worse and eventually, a burst of energy pushed me back, letting out a high pitch moan in response. Once I got my balance back, I stared down and was shocked to see that I had a huge pair of breasts. I couldn’t resist groping them, and so I did, feeling how delicate and sensitive they were, but also how pleasant it felt to fondle them.

Playing with my D cups made me hard, feeling my dick trying to break out of my underwear and shorts, but said hard feeling wasn’t long lived as it began shrinking down alongside my testicles. I quickly realized that I was basically a woman now, I just stood there contemplating my top-heavy body as I said goodbye to my manhood and said hello to womanhood as a pair of moist lips would form down there.

After my transformation ended, I was extremely tempted to play with my new body, but I fought the heat and managed to continue with whatever tasks were left to do. In that time period, I adjusted to my light body and heavy tits. Being a woman isn’t that bad if I’m being honest, even if I don’t know what caused this change to happen in the first place.

I thought that my body was done changing, but I wouldn’t notice how my shorts fit just as well as it did when I was a man, it wasn’t until my shorts began to feel tight when I knew that something was wrong. I went to eat dinner and although I couldn’t see them, I felt a burning sensation around my thighs, but not really in the sense that they were becoming slimmer, but rather the opposite.

Once I was done eating, I stood up and noticed a huge change in balance. I looked down and was once again shocked to see that my thighs were very, and I seriously mean, very thick, almost having the width of tree trunks I’d say. Looking behind, I should've known that my ass was just as big… well… that’s sort of an understatement as each one of my ass cheeks were as big as beach balls. I grabbed one of them with one of my tiny hands, something that didn’t even cover half of the surface area of my tremendous dump truck, and began squeezing it. It felt so damn good, even better than what I experienced with my breasts.

After washing my dishes, I went to my bedroom yet again to look at just how truly massive my butt was. I couldn’t believe it, I had the biggest ass I’ve ever seen in my entire life, literally nothing comes close to this, and I was the owner of all this fat attached to my lower half, something that for some reason sounded like a great thing in my mind…

And well, the day after I went to the doctor to discover what was going on and she managed to figure out that the cause of my bootylicious body were those chocolates I ate last night. I now knew why my parents didn’t allow me to eat those sweets, something that should be a warning for anyone else who has this type of allergy, as for me though, I only thought to myself: If I ate the entire box of chocolates, how big would my ass be?

Comments