Becoming The Valentine


Artwork source:

Text only:

Today I woke up as I did for any other morning for school, with not that much excitement despite the occasion. Today was Valentine’s Day and my school was throwing a party for it, which made many excited for dancing with their special someone or getting to finally express their feelings to their long time crush, but there was none of that for me, I have been dumped about three times now and despite liking some of my classes’ cute girls, I have no motivation to ask them out on anything, thinking it would end exactly the same way as my previous attempts at a relationship. For many others, it was a sweet day, but for me it was a bitter reminder of my previous failures at having a girlfriend.

And you might be saying, well, Valentine’s also about friendship, right? Well it is, but everyone in my group of friends was doing one of the previously mentioned things and although I’m completely fine with that, it meant I was going to be spending some time alone at school.

Once the celebration in my school started, everyone went to do their thing as I awkwardly walked around the hallway, seeing some couples kissing and other groups of friends talking with each other. I quickly grew bored and instead of trying to talk to new people, I headed towards the bathroom to play games on my phone, which wasn’t something that excited me but at least it could keep me entertained for a while before growing bored again.

I would play for a while before one of my friends texted me. “Hey dude! We’re having a great time here, you should come party with us!”. I ignored the message and continued playing before he would drop another text. “I know you’ve not been so lucky with your relationships, but don’t give up, in fact, I heard there’s a girl who’s looking for a couple here”. I ignored him yet again, I understood he was trying to cheer me up but I felt nothing and preferred to stay alone playing my games, or at least that’s what I thought before he sent his last message. “Alright dude, if you’re not asking out girls, then I promise you, you will have a partner by the end of the day, even if that means that you’re going to be the one being asked out”.

I sighed and thought nothing about his comments, continuing on with my game although now I was more annoyed than I was before, a feeling that kept on building up as my whole body felt itchy. I scratched my body in response but saw a few oddities happen in some places. My arms seemed to have lost all of their hair and while I was caressing my right arm, I could feel a drastic change in its texture, obviously because the hair loss made it smoother but it also felt softer and more delicate, feeling quite feminine.

I would turn off my phone and put it in my pocket as I contemplated my body continuing to transform with my hair length increasing, also becoming quite messy due to the volume of it. It brushed against my shoulders and then on my back where it would stop growing right before reaching my ass.

Speaking of ass, I could feel it heating up, and eventually it started to grow. I could feel how a huge amount of fat was rushing to my cheeks as they became very large and squishy. My penis was being squished by something, not realizing that my thighs had thickened drastically and my hips now matched my big bubble butt and beefy thighs.

Then, the world around me felt like it was changing, but I didn’t know at the time that I was losing several inches of height instead, causing the illusion of everything being taller or bigger than usual. I now sat around the average height for a girl my age. My lower half had put on a serious amount of fat, but my upper half was going through the opposite. My abdomen, arms and shoulders lost the majority, if not all of their bulk, now having a pear shaped body more than anything else.

This wouldn’t be the case for too long though, as I began developing an hourglass body as a pair of small tits grew on my chest, small breasts that expanded to attractive C cups, then to decently large DD’s, and then finally, to massive H cups that quickly took a toll on my back.

I said goodbye to my male genitalia as it shrunk down and left a void between my legs, I had become a girl, a pretty curvaceous one at that. I took my phone out of my pocket and immediately after, my clothes began to shift too, clothes that matched a lot better my new female body, like my boxers becoming panties, my socks turning into thigh highs, my pants turning in a skirt and a bra wrapping around my huge boobs, I’m very thankful for that last one. As this went on, I would be shocked as to how cute my face was as I looked at it in my phone’s camera. As I looked at my large red eyes and plump lips, I couldn’t stop thinking about how I had the face of someone who I’d definitely like to date. All of this was pretty strange to say the least, but I was quite happy with how I turned out, but even then, my friend still owed me an explanation and I wasn’t too excited about living a girl’s life.

I exited the boy’s bathroom and began making my way towards my friend to see if he could revert me, but on my way I would be stopped by a boy who was pretty close to my age. He told me that he was looking for someone to pass some time with and then asked if I wanted to be his valentine. At first, I was going to say no, but he looked quite nervous and shy talking to me, reminding me of the first time I asked a girl, and thinking about it further, I was going to do the same thing those other girls did to me and began feeling sympathy for him. I was already alone with nobody else to spend time with, so with absolutely nothing to lose, I accepted, bringing a big smile on his face as we began walking down the hallway in the opposite direction to where I was originally heading towards. It was very weird for another boy to hold my hands, but alas, I tried to act as natural as possible.

I was ready for this to be a one time thing, just going to spend time with him today and that’s it, but I actually ended up liking the guy, I wouldn’t say I’m deeply in love or anything, but we shared many common interests, he was quite humorous, he shared some of the same moral values and treating me nicely during those few hours I spent with him. Honestly, I want to get to know him better, maybe he’s the person who I’ve been looking for a long time now. Valentine’s Day may be over, but I want to continue being his valentine, even if that means that I’m stuck as a girl to make this whole thing work.

Comments