All I Want For Christmas Is Boobs


Artwork source:

Text only:

My little brother keeps telling me that Santa Claus is real, he just can’t stop thinking about him and the gifts he’ll bring this Christmas, and I obviously knew that our parents were the ones putting the presents under the tree, he’s around eight years old, so to be honest I can’t blame him, but he just won’t shut up about it the closer Christmas got.

I was a bit tired a few days before the festivity and wanted to relax for a bit, but then came my little hyperactive brother to ruin that for me, talking about the same thing again. I was easily annoyed and decided to drop the bomb on him, telling him that Santa Claus wasn’t real and our parents were the ones buying the gifts for him. I almost immediately regret saying that, because I was literally getting heated up because of a child and I thought that in that moment I had ruined his excitement, but the response was actually a bit unexpected.

“Santa Claus is real! And I know that, I woke up early on Christmas last year and I definitely saw someone in a red suit exiting the house, mommy and daddy weren’t there!”, he told me with incredible confidence. I would simply reply to him by saying “okay” in a way that I made it clear that I didn’t believe him, so he kept on insisting.

Eventually, he dared me to send Santa a letter, and he was sure that I would receive whatever gift I wished for. I saw this as an opportunity for him to leave me alone so I wrote a small letter, saying as a joke that I wanted boobies for Christmas and told him that Santa was going to have a tough time with my request, and again, he reassured me that Santa will deliver. After that, he let me take a nap, not thinking about the letter at all, besides, my request was really dumb, so even if Santa was real, it would be impossible for him to do it, right?

So on the day of Christmas, everything went down as expected, we had a fun time with the family, ate a lot and opened some gifts. I had a blast throughout the day, washing away the stress I had been going through recently, but there was something very… peculiar. On my bedroom’s drawer, there was a Santa hat that I never placed there and decided to ignore it during the day, during which nobody told me that they were the ones to put it there or something, so once everyone was asleep, I still had a bit of energy left so I decided to listen to some music to end the day and would head back to my bedroom, seeing the bright red hat once again.

I decided to put on the hat, it was a bit cold so at least it was useful to keep me a bit warm, as well as being festive, but the last thing I expected was for my body to start glowing. A bright yellow light seemed to come from my body, fading in and out repeatedly at a slow pace.

I took my earphones off to see what was going on with my body, instantly noticing how I became much shorter as soon as I stood up, everything feeling so big around me, soon followed by an itchy feeling on my face as I felt it morphing, my eyes were much wider and would also notice how my eyelashes were much thicker now. I saw that my nose shrunk and I began to feel like my lips were swollen, but it didn’t hurt at all. I turned on my phone’s front camera and saw that I looked extremely girly now, kind of looking like my mom.

I was distracted by the fact that my eyes were a very bright blue, making them very pretty I must admit, which made me not notice how my hair was growing longer and longer as it also changed its color, I was becoming a redhead. My hair would flow all the way down close to my butt with other parts of it on my chest, shoulders and some of it interfering with my sight, I felt like Rapunzel with all this hair.

My body began changing in other ways, mostly slimming down, losing a lot of muscle in the process, but my attention still concentrated on my looks, I saw how I was becoming a very cute girl, if this was a random girl I met in school or something, I would definitely ask for her number, but it was in fact me who looked like this, it felt strange but I also kind of liked it, and the glow surrounding me made me look like a bright angel.

I would turn off my phone for a moment as I contemplated my other changes, most noticeably, I seemed to have breasts… wait… this didn’t have to do anything with that silly letter I sent to “Santa” right?.. As I continued to develop melon sized boobs on my chest, I just sat there in disbelief and in denial, was my little brother right all of this time? The answer was seemingly obvious.

Also yeah, for real, my titties became so big in such a short period of time! They felt soft and squishy, also quite sensitive. A similar feeling would focus on my bottom half as I saw my hips expanding, my butt and thighs increasing in fat along with that.

My thighs began rubbing against each other, which made me realize how thick they were, but I also noticed something else, where’s my dick? I quickly latched my right hand onto my crotch, and instead of finding my meat, I was met with pleasure as I had accidentally touched my new pussy, making me moan in a very feminine voice, I’ve never felt that ever before, and I had only slightly touched it, making me have horny thoughts about giving it a nice rub with my fingers.

I managed to control my lust, feeling a bit embarrassed from losing it so easily. Meanwhile, I had grown a nice and big bubble butt, I felt so sexy and cute, and well, that’s because I am sexy and cute~. But my clothes weren’t doing a good job of expressing that though. My body had also stopped glowing, like nothing had ever happened.

I wanted something to fit my new womanly body, but I didn’t want to go into my mother’s room as she may wake up and although I would have to explain to her how her son became a babe the next morning anyways, I wasn’t up for that in the moment, so I opened my closet to see if I had something for my smaller frame, and the last thing I expected was for me to see a very revealing and festive attire.

Nobody was looking so I gave it a shot, sliding up a pair of panties that hugged my hips and ass and then I put on the festive mini skirt and chest piece that barely covered my nipples. I thought that these clothes only made me even sexier than before, I couldn’t resist taking pictures of myself in many different poses, and so I did, some photos being more lewd than others.

For someone who’s never been a girl before, having the body of one has been an amazing experience so far, and all thanks to an immature joke and a white bearded man with a red suit. Never thought I’d say that but I also never thought I’d be a woman so not sure what to believe now, all I knew is that I was going to enjoy my new life in this new body. Wait, I hear footsteps… I hope it’s not… my mom… well… I guess I have no other option, it might take a minute or two to explain everything.

Comments