An Unexpected Gift


Text only:

Hi I’m TGCapsCenter! And today is the day that I became the curvaceous pregnant woman of my dreams! How? Well, let me explain as best as I can.

So today is my birthday and the day would begin with me receiving calls from friends and family congratulating me, later I’d go out for a good lunch with my family and overall was having a good time. I received a few gifts here and there as well. Once I was back at home, I booted up my computer to view my social media to entertain myself for a little bit where I’d eventually check my DeviantArt account.

There, someone would congratulate me too. The chat with this user began with them wishing me a happy birthday and that’s it, to which I replied with a thank you, afterwards he asked me if I had a wish that I would like to come true. This didn’t raise an eyebrow for me, as I thought that he wanted to start a roleplay or something, and considering the content I upload on this platform I assumed he wanted to roleplay a TG.

So with that said, I casually replied to him that I wanted to become a woman who is heavily pregnant with multiples that have wonderful attributes such as breasts that are filled with milk so my babies won’t starve, a huge bottom and thick thighs for an easier time giving birth to them. They replied back saying that my wish shall come true within a few minutes. After a few minutes had passed I replied pretending that I had become what I previously described, thinking that would be the end of the very short roleplay, but that wasn’t the case.

They continued the conversation by saying that I was lying and that my wish will actually come true, telling me that I should be patient as they were having issues getting something right. This was slightly odd, but quickly assumed that maybe they wanted a longer roleplay, so I told them that I wasn’t a fan of doing lengthy roleplays, to which they simply replied “Just give me a second…”.

Moments after that final message, I began to feel a bit dizzy and sick but would luckily be over in a few moments. Once that strange occurrence ended, I noticed that my view was getting lower and lower, having to look up more and more to my screen as I realized I was shrinking down. I adjusted to this change and proceeded to look down to see if there were any other changes, and sure thing there were.

Just as I looked down, I saw my arms start getting thinner, I pinched one of my arms and felt muscle and fat decrease below my skin, soon followed by my hands becoming smaller to adjust to my arms. A tingling sensation went through my entire body, as it became increasingly more feminine.

At first I was scared by these changes, but I looked back at my screen, reading again the conversation and I thought to myself that this wasn’t possible, but if the user was to be believed, this fear was also mixed with excitement. My legs followed similar changes, my shoulders became less noticeable, I felt a slight pain in my chest and abdomen as the little bit of muscle I had on my chest was reduced to nothing, my belly became flat and my waist became slim.

I lifted up my shirt to view the changes, and while doing so, I felt a tingling sensation as my hair began brushing against my shoulders. I expected to see long, straight and black hair, but instead, I was met with brown and curly hair, even right now I don’t know why these changes were made but I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

After this, I looked at my computer’s monitor and saw that my face was different and was shaping up to be more and more feminine. My eyes were clearly larger than before, my nose looked a little bit smaller, my cheeks grew a bit chubby as my lips plumped up drastically, after which they became a bright red color as lipstick seemed to have applied to them.

The hair on my limbs and facial hair was beginning to recede back into my skin, I rubbed my arms and noticed how smooth the skin on them felt and upon further inspection, all my body had a very smooth texture to it. While doing this I noticed that my nails increased in length and by now they were blue as well.

By this point, I was shocked to see myself as a pretty cute and petite girl so far. I was reacting to these changes pretty calmly considering how wild and sudden they were, but of course there were a few things left and I perfectly knew that. One of those changes was that my dick had to go for the rest of my transformation, and so it did, feeling how emptiness filled the space between my legs, as my manhood was no more, I was curious about how it felt down there, and so I dragged one of my hands and lightly rubbed my new vagina. Despite doing it gently, a shiver across my body spread as I started to feel horny, lightly moaning in response where I’d discover that my voice had changed to better suit my womanly body.

I might’ve started to lose it there, but before I got too excited I began feeling very bloated in my stomach, but I took a guess at what it might actually be and now I know that it wasn’t my stomach, it was my womb. I placed my left hand on my belly to calm down the pain, and although it kind of worked, I was also met with another feeling, a feeling of growth and expansion, my belly was starting to inflate like a balloon!

My heart beated with excitement, as the possibility of becoming a mommy came back into my mind and was looking like it was going to become a reality. I heard a liquid sloshing inside, amniotic fluid would begin to fill up my womb and extend my tummy forward even more. I felt like I was full of life despite barely entering the second trimester.

I told the user that I wanted milk-filled breasts, I didn’t remember this for a moment, being distracted by my extending abdomen, but then I began seeing two lumps of flesh also start growing under my shirt. My nipples rubbed the fabric of the shirt, they felt larger than before, and more sensitive too. This led to me starting to get horny again, which wouldn’t help by the fact that my thighs began to heat as they alongside my hips and butt were joining the expansion frenzy.

Everything was happening so fast, I didn’t know where to center my attention. As my ass was expanding, I had to readjust my position multiple times until I eventually gave up and stood up to avoid doing that. And that’s where I’d feel for the first time how heavy my belly and tits were becoming, my belly was at a size where it wouldn’t allow me to see my own feet, and my boobs were catching up to it rather nicely, with them filling up with a liquid of their own, of course that being milk.

My shirt was still trying its best to hold these assets, and with it already being quite a big shirt it was doing a decent job at it, but the same couldn’t be said for my shorts, they were beginning to feel extremely tight, my ass was absolutely huge! I grabbed both cheeks with my hands and moaned as I gave them a nice and strong squeeze, I couldn’t hold all that fat with my small hands, and feeling them continue to expand had me wondering how big of a dump truck my butt was going to become.

I also noticed how wide my hips had become, and my thighs were rubbing against each other, filling up the void left by my penis, I was already so bottom heavy and yet it just continued on until finally it seemed to have stopped, my shorts were about to rip from the sheer size of my rear. I gave my booty a nice slap, moaning in response as the heat would only continue to build up.

I was having fun with my big bubble butt but then I felt something push me forwards a bit, it came from my belly, which when I looked at it again, it was now massive, I already looked overdue, which only got me even more excited as I was going to become the mother of multiples! I caressed my belly until I felt that same kicking feeling again. My babies were beginning to communicate with me and so I started talking to them too, trying to tell them that they were in the hands of a good mommy. My belly button seemed to be an outie now and soon enough, it seemed my extreme growth was coming to an end.

My boobs wouldn’t quite reach the size of my enormous bump, but they were definitely respectable, absolutely filled with milk, I could feel that, I saw wet spots on my shirt and realized that said milk was overflowing my boobs but would soon end their expansion as they rested a top of my belly, now being ready to be used to feed my babies.

All this would’ve been enough to make me really happy, but my clothes changed rapidly, merging my shorts and shirt into what would become a blue dress that would hug my huge assets perfectly, showing off my motherly curves. Panties replaced my boxers and a bra would hold my huge melons on my chest.

With my transformation done, I couldn’t stop smiling, my wish had come true, I managed to take a photo of myself in this pregnant body and I was shocked to see how beautiful and sexy I had become. Before I could take a more in-depth look into my body, I had to thank the person who made it possible.

I sat back down on my chair, now feeling very small and a bit tight for my huge body, and I sent them a message thanking them regardless of the what or how about the entire thing, and they would close the conversation by congratulating me once again for my birthday and also for my triplets.

Right now I am very joyful, it was something completely unexpected and made an already good day into an incredible one, by far the best birthday to date! I’m so excited to become a mom for these lovely triplets that currently rest inside my bump.

Comments