Proving It


Text only:

Hi, I’m David, well… Dawn I mean, and I’m here to tell all of you guys that the curse is real! Many of you doubted that it was real, well to be fair, a curse where any man going into these very specific woods transforming them into pregnant women was very hard to believe, but look at me now! All of you know that I was David before, and if you doubt that by thinking that I’m someone else or that this is made with editing software or something like that, then don’t worry, I have video footage of my transformation, as I entered the woods with the sole purpose of proving that the curse is real.

Why did I decide to prove the legitimacy of this curse? Well… put it simply, I may or may not have wanted it to be real. I’ve always had a fascination for pregnancy I imagined myself as a pregnant woman from time to time, I was jealous of women because they were born with the gift of being able to carry life inside of them, it might be a nightmare for some, but it’s a dream for me, and I’m glad I get to experience pregnancy this way.

In terms of how I got there, I lived not too far away from the area and it didn’t take that long to get to the destination. I drove my car so it was very convenient. The only thing I brought with me was my wallet, just in case, and my phone to record everything and find my way back, and once I got out of my car, I felt the nice breeze hit me as I made my way into the forest.

I kept walking and walking, getting deeper into the area, waiting patiently for something to happen. The wait wasn’t annoying to be honest, I really enjoyed being in between all the nature, a nice change in environment from living in the city, it was quite relaxing, almost a bit too relaxing though, as I sat down for a moment to rest my feet and almost fell asleep.

The thing that would wake me up was a mysterious glow that surrounded the area I was in. I got excited, as that was described to happen in many anecdotes of the curse, said glow had a bright blue color that surrounded me. I waited for changes to start taking place, and sure enough it wouldn’t take long for that.

I felt my hair growing, becoming much more voluminous and longer, flowing down my shoulders before coming to a stop at the top part of my back, it also went from completely straight to being curly at the ends, and soon after that I saw strands of hair become blonde until there was not a single brown strand of hair left.

After that, I began recording everything with my phone, forgetting for a moment why I was there in the first place, and in the camera, I could see how beautiful my hair was, but not only that, I began developing a face to match that prettiness. My eyes became larger with their eye color changing to a blue color, making my eyes stand out a lot. My eyelashes increased in thickness, my nose shrunk down and my lips became plump, followed by a little bit of makeup being applied to my face, I looked just like a woman!

Well I looked like one if you only looked at my face, but that wouldn’t last long either, as my body shape went from bulky to slim, with my shoulders decreasing in size, my abdomen becoming mostly flat, my waist was way thinner and my limbs lost muscle and fat, with my hands shrinking slightly in size while purple nail paint applied to my nails that became longer, my feet then followed a similar procedure.

Of course, if I was going to be pregnant I’d need the correct reproductive system for the job, and that’s exactly what was being changed when my penis began decreasing in size alongside my testicles, it wouldn’t take long for all of that manhood to become nothing but the opposite of that, it definitely felt weird but I was looking forward for the next changes.

I expected my new female body to start giving me motherly curves, but before that could happen, my clothes changed to better match my new me. The shirt and jeans I was wearing would join together to form a single piece, then their fabric changed in texture and color, becoming softer and adding a blue color all around. A few adjustments were made, like my shoulders and arms were completely exposed and part of my legs and thighs would be visible too, and before I knew it, I had a gorgeous blue dress, and it seemed to be a maternity one as well, as it was very baggy in many areas which will be filled eventually. My boxers became panties and a bra would form on my flat chest, both pieces matching the color of the dress.

Now, the moment that I was anxiously waiting for, the moment where I turned into a mother. My belly began to expand outward, as a baby and amniotic fluid filled up my womb. I would quickly gain a noticeable belly, I wasn’t massive yet, but I did seem to be in the early stages of my pregnancy and the growth of my belly wouldn’t stop there.

I had a bra, but it held nothing, rendering it kind of useless, but that would change with my chest slowly but surely developing small mounds that would become small B cups boobs, and a few moments later, they began growing much faster, with my breasts seemingly playing catchup with my now 5 months pregnant belly.

To support all this weight I required a lot more strength and this would come in the form of my thighs, hips and butt joining the expansion too, I felt like I was inflating like a balloon! Anyways, My hips widened dramatically and my thighs were becoming fat and juicy, even filling out the empty space between my legs, and to go with that, my ass was growing rapidly too, my cheeks filling up with lots of fat that would help my support my massive dome of a belly and the boobs that rested on top of it.

Speaking of boobs, I felt like they were filling with liquid, and wouldn’t take long to realize that my breasts were producing milk as I saw my nipples start leaking and wet patches formed on my dress, my tits were producing a crazy amount of milk , which also caused their growth to double in speed, and by the time they stopped growing, they were almost as large as my head and felt extremely full with all the breast milk, no child would starve with these large milk jugs, that’s for sure.

Now the only focus was my belly, which its belly button soon became an outie and despite already looking around 8 or 9 months along, it didn’t seem to stop growing, was I going to have multiples? And much later I would get to know that I was correct, I have 3 healthy babies that looked ready to come out at any moment. But I’m getting ahead of myself, I took a deep breath as my massive belly, with its skin stretched to its limits, finally stopped expanding, I started to take in everything that just happened and was very happy about it, I was filled with so much joy when I felt the first few kicks from within my womb, I really can’t describe how it felt, it was such an amazing feeling.

I was so busy caressing my belly and appreciating my new heavily pregnant body, that I forgot I was recording myself in the first place, so I grabbed my phone, ended the recording and quickly went over the footage, and it all looked perfect! So I happily made my way back to my car as the glow that previously surrounded me was fading away and I then went home thinking about how I not only made my dream come true, but I also proved that this curse was without a doubt, absolutely real.

Fast forward to right now, I’m here waiting for my beautiful triplets to arrive at any moment and I’m telling every single one of you my story. For anyone still doubting, I said that I was going to send more evidence and I’ll do exactly that very soon!… oh… well… maybe not that soon… I think my water just broke… but I’ll get to it I promise. Got to go now, I have babies to give birth to.

Comments