Girlfriend’s Magic Touch

 

Text only:

I didn’t know that my girlfriend could actually turn me into a woman, since you know, that isn’t really possible… Well it is possible through hormones and all that but what I’m talking about is how is it possible that she turned me into a busty babe in a matter of a few minutes with almost no effort. I mean, I don’t really complain much because god… these tits feel… so good! They’re so fun to play with, bouncing them, squeezing them, I could do it all day!

Ahem… Anyways, back to the story. So one day, me and my girlfriend were having a conversation, it was pretty straight forward and we didn’t talk about anything weird until she noticed how I was struggling to look at her face. She’s quite the busty gal, sporting large F cup boobs that would visibly jiggle every time she walked with me.

I’ve been in a relationship with her for about a year and a half now so they usually wouldn’t be as distracting to me as they used to be, but that day was different, she was wearing a white dress that looked amazing on her! Perfectly accentuating her curves and of course, her cleavage was completely exposed, with the piece of clothing barely containing her big jugs, I felt like I might see them burst out of the dress at any moment, and that’s why my eyes were glued to her breasts rather than her face.

“You really like my dress don’t you? I see you’re staring at my chest quite a lot”, she said. I replied by saying how well it showed off her hot body, making her smile at me. We teased each other like that all the time so she wasn’t mad or anything for it. That’s where I thought we would move on from that topic but she continued by saying, “Come one, I know that you’d love to play with my breasts, and honestly I’d let you do so but I fear that I might get lost in the heat and have a child way too early.”

The comment she made was really odd, she noticed that I was confused as to why she said that so she added “I know this is a bit weird and all but I want to give you back something for everything you’ve done for me.” After which I saw her place her left hand on my chest and felt as if a small shock had hit me, which only made things more confusing than before. “You’ll see why I was talking to you about this, I hope you enjoy my gift. Again, later you’ll know what I mean. Anyways I have to go now, see you next week!” She said, ending the conversation and left for her family trip where I wouldn’t be able to see her for an entire week.

As the day went by I couldn’t stop thinking about what she told me, I didn’t think she was referring to something bad or anything, maybe I just made her uncomfortable, which made me feel a bit guilty, but even then I’ve always made comments like that before, so maybe she was in a bad mood? At the time it was very puzzling to me.

Remember how she said that I would eventually get to know what she was talking about? Well I’d get to know that same afternoon. All of the sudden, I feel as though some of my surroundings were getting larger, not realizing that I was the one changing in size, more specifically, I was losing height, and did so very quickly. I sat down on my couch for a moment, feeling very dizzy from that, even feeling a small headache from that.

As I moved my hand to try to alleviate the headache, I felt strands of hair getting in the way. I opened my eyes and realized that my hair was getting longer and more voluminous as well. My hair would reach down to the lower part of my back. The headache was gone, which was a good thing, but now I had to guess what happened to my hair, which I had very little time to do as I felt myself getting lighter, soon realizing that a lot of my body’s muscle and fat was disappearing, the mass seemingly going nowhere.

My limbs became slim, but not only that, the hair on them also decreased more and more, becoming a lot more smoother and quite feminine. Looking at my hands, they also suffered changes, they overall became smaller and the nails on my fingers were much longer than before and red nail paint was applied to them.

I lifted up my shirt to see the ongoing changes, being met with the surprise of a completely flat belly and a slim waist. I also wasn’t sure about it but my nipples seemed larger than before, foreshadowing the biggest change that I’d go through.

My face felt weird, tingly and itchy at the same time. I soon saw that my nose shrunk down a bit and that my lips felt a lot thicker than before. I turned on my phone and went into selfie mode and was shocked to see my face had become incredibly girly, especially with my thicker eyelashes, plump red lips and beautiful blue eyes that made me remember my girlfriend, which led to me starting to connect the pieces, was I becoming an exact copy of her? Well maybe not exactly, but I resemble her a lot so far, I know that her favorite color is red which would explain the color of my nails and lips and my face looked very similar to hers, which was very creepy, yet intriguing.

I stopped my train of thoughts and remembered that I was transforming into a woman as the very thing that made me a man was starting to shrink too. I grabbed my package and felt it reduce into nothing but a slit that was now my new womanhood.

I knew that this wasn’t over yet, if I was becoming a copy of my girlfriend then I was still missing her incredible assets that made me fall in love with her in the first place. And certainly, my thighs began to grow thicker, soon followed by hips which became wide and my butt that expanded the size of my ass cheeks, becoming large, soft and squishy, giving my ass a nice slap that made me let out a soft feminine moan.

I didn’t think that I’d be saying this but I was very excited by the last change, before it even began, I already imagined myself with a huge set of knockers just like my girlfriend’s. It wouldn’t take long for my thoughts to become reality as fat was accumulating under my nipples, a small pair of A cups were soon in place.

I just stared down at my growing breasts with excitement, starting to hug the fabric of my shirt as I felt my sensitive nipples rub against it. When they grew to D cups, I resisted the urge to squeeze them, so I grabbed my tits, feeling their incredibly soft texture. A wave of pleasure was sent through my body, they were like stress balls, feeling relaxed as I gave them a nice squeeze. When I stopped groping my boobs, they bounced in place as they reached their final F cup size, just as big as my girlfriend’s, maybe even bigger?

And with that my transformation was complete, and despite the whole thing being quite weird, I took it very calmly, although part of that came from me exploring my curvaceous body, feeling sexier than ever before. Before I got carried away and explored further, I received a message from my girlfriend, “Hey! Sorry if the conversation from earlier was uncomfortable for you. Also, have you noticed any changes, maybe something different?”, to which I replied to her by taking a selfie, showing off my cute face, and another photo where my cleavage was fully visible and then proceeded to send those to her. “Oh my, you look just like me! If you felt a little spark when I placed my hand on your chest earlier, then I was the one responsible for all of this, so while I’m here, enjoy having big titties! I’ll turn you back once I’m home, of course, if you’d like to anyway hehe~”. And I replied to her, saying thanks for this even if it didn’t make much sense, at least to me.

Three days later and I feel amazing with this body, I never knew that being turned into a woman was something I needed in my life, or well, to be more specific, a woman with very large tits, as these girls have been part of my entertainment for the last few days and I couldn’t get enough of them, I think I’ll stick to this body even after my girlfriend comes back, it’s just way too good to turn back into a man.

Comments