Pregnant For A Month - Part 4



 
Text only:

As the days passed, I would talk with Ethan a lot more often, feeling more confident about getting his love, I was more open to him about my weaknesses and strengths, and he has been making me feel like he was the man for me, he was very polite in answering me, even if it was something more serious he would still find a way to sound sweet while giving me helpful advice. I would also notice that he was being more open towards me, and I tried to return the favor and answered him in a similar way as he would do so, I felt like a relationship was inevitable, but tried to not fixate on that as it might be possible he wouldn’t want me as his partner, but each day it looked less and less probable that would happen.

One day in the final week of May, Ethan would invite me and my mother and a few other friends and family members on a beach trip, I of course accepted and so did my mom, telling me that it would take place on the 31st of May and we would be there all day basically, I felt pretty excited for a few reasons: I thought it would be a nice way to take a break from worrying about my pregnancy and have some fun and it would also be a good opportunity to tell Ethan I love him. My mom would also tell me that it would be a great opportunity to show off my beautiful white dress I bought the last time we went to the mall, and I agreed with her, she said she would bring a camera for a photoshoot to have it as a cute memory of my pregnancy.

And so, the 31st came and we were on our way in Ethan’s car to the beach, I was slightly nervous to meet his family, thinking that they would view me in a weird way because of my whole man turned pregnant woman situation, but once I got there, everyone was very welcoming towards me and my mother, some of them saying that Ethan told them about me and my recent transformation, which made me much more at ease. A lot of them would ask about my pregnancy, and I was glad to give details about it and I had no problem in doing so, with them learning more about my personality and what not. This was a great step in the right direction.

The day would pass, as we had fun playing with each other, going into the warm waters and getting to know each other, it was a great experience. When the sun was starting to set down, I told my mom I would be back, and told her to get the camera ready for the photoshoot, and so, I would pull up the white dress I so badly wanted to wear since I bought it, and I put it on. I had no mirror at the moment to look at myself, but I knew I must’ve looked gorgeous wearing it.

I posed in many different ways, but every shot perfectly showed off my femininity and motherhood, striking poses that emphasized my massive baby bump and my large breasts, while this was going on, I would catch glances of Ethan looking at me from afar, since It was a moment with me and mother, but he seemed to be attracted towards me, every time a photo was snapped I would look at my side and see him looking at me at the eyes despite being quite the distance apart from each other.

After taking a bunch of photos, my mother would go back where everyone else was, and I told her that I wanted a moment for myself, alone. I looked down at myself, where at first, I stared down in panic and fear, I now starred in joy and excitement, instead of hating being a mother-to-be, I now embraced it, I caressed my large belly as I smiled down and reflected once more on my life changing journey throughout this month.

At that moment, a voice jumpscared me, but as I looked back, it was Ethan, “Hey there, I see that you’ve come to terms with your pregnancy. I’m really glad you’re happy with it despite all being unintentional”, I smiled at him saying, “Yeah, I’ve come to accept who I am now, and it’s all thanks to my mom, and of course, you”, “Was I really that helpful?.. I didn’t really realize that, but I’m glad I did help, just like you helped me with dealing with my breakup, you’re very supportive”, “Are you sure you aren’t talking about yourself?”, I giggled and he smiled at me.

I though it was the perfect opportunity, I got closer to him and talked to him about how great of a person he is, and then I finally went in for the question, “My children have a worthy mother to look after them, but just like any other family, they also need an equally worthy father, Ethan… Would you like to be the love of my life and father of my children?”.

Ethan froze for a moment, he wasn’t really expecting that, I put him quite nervous, I was about to receive his response, but before he could say anything, I felt a strong contraction that made me fall onto his arms, shortly after, I felt a liquid flow down my legs, “What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly, I replied “I think… I think my water just broke…”, I felt another lighter contraction, my children were on their way out and I thought I was going to give birth on the beach, but Ethan would leave me for a moment to tell everyone else that I was about to give birth, and that we were going to head to the hospital.

Ethan would come back with my mom, and they both helped me get into the car, Ethan drove to the hospital, he tried to go as fast as possible, with my mom trying to calm me down as I screamed at the strong contractions, I could feel my babies move and kick like crazy inside my womb, but eventually we made it to the hospital and the medics attended me and once I was inside the building, I would begin to give birth to my quintuplets.

I don’t remember that much other than the great pain I was feeling and how loud I screamed, with me barely being able to hear the doctors telling me “push! push!”, “You can do it!”, “Just a little bit more!”. I slept after giving birth to five babies, being incredibly exhausted. Once I woke up, I was in a hospital bed, and I saw that I no longer had a baby bump. My first instinct was to ask for my children, being worried about them, but a nearby nurse made me at ease as she told me that all of them were alive and healthy, and that in a few moments, they would bring them to me.
Soon after, Ethan and my mom would rush into the room, they both looked very happy once they saw me, with my mom placing her hand on my arm, “I’m so proud of you!”, she said, I could tell that she tried to contain tears, knowing that she was now a grandmother. Soon after, the doctors would come in with all five babies, since there were so many, I grabbed two in my arms, while my mom grabbed another two and Ethan grabbed one. They were the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. I was very happy, I would lead them closer to my chest, where they would latch onto my nipples, finally putting to use all the milk I had in my breasts as I was now breastfeeding my children.

“Miss, can I have a moment with your daughter?” Ethan asked my mom, “Sure! I’ll leave you two alone as I’m sure you both have unfinished business”, my mom said winking at me before leaving. Ethan got closer to me and said “So… going back to the question you asked a few hours ago, yes… I would love to be the father of your children, and most importantly, the love of your life… I love you”, “I love you too” I said before he went for the kiss.

I now had everything I wanted, my mom was proud, my babies are healthy, and Ethan is now my future husband. Later that day I would realize that I gave birth only moments before the 1st of June. A perfect way to end the month of May. Of course, I knew that this was only the start of a series of future challenges, but at least for now, I am happy with what I got, this whole thing may have been completely unintentional, but I’m grateful to experience the wonders of being pregnant, of having life develop inside your body, and I couldn’t have done it without my supportive mother and my now boyfriend Ethan, I’m about to begin a new chapter in my life and I’m ready to take whatever fate throws at me.

Comments