A Successful Change


Artwork source:

Text only:

Hi! My name is David… well… it was my name… I’m still thinking of a new name for myself, why you may ask? Well, recently my dream of becoming a woman became true! I was always wanted to be one, I didn’t necessarily hate my male body but I thought that I’d make for a cute girl if I was one, and now I’m here with a female body of my own, heck, even some women would be jealous of my big butt and especially large breasts that I now have.

This is all thanks to a pill that scientists are testing right now. They created it with the intention of making sex change a lot easier for everyone, but of course it’s very difficult and only recently started doing tests on people, despite being in the works for several years since the idea was proposed. Nonetheless, I was fortunate enough to be a test subject for them, they hit me up and as soon as they told me what this product did, I knew I had to at least try it, with them even clarifying that in the worst case scenario, the pill would do nothing, so no negative side effects, so no risk was involved here.

I gave them my address and a few days later, a small package that had a small container where the pills were. I was so excited to try swallowing my first pill, and so I did without reading the instructions. After sitting down and taking my time after consuming the pill to read its specifications, it said that I had to take it every 24 hours for the next week or so for it to work. Another thing it said was to stop taking the pills once the transition is finished, as it may result in unintended changes.

And so, with that, my body would slowly but surely change, although much faster than previous developed methods. The same day I took my first pill was uneventful, nothing happened to me internally or physically, at least from what I could see or feel, although that would quickly change the morning after. When I woke up, I noticed I lost a fraction of an inch of height and my hair wasn’t long, but it was a lot more voluminous than the day before, I looked like I needed to cut my hair despite doing so 3 days ago. I thought it was great despite only those changes being present, I went through my day rather normally, taking another pill of course, and that night I slept hoping that the next morning might have something more exciting.

And for the next 2 days, things did get more exciting, my hair was even longer, my height had decreased significantly. Women in my family were quite short and I was reminded of that when looking at myself, also taking it as a good indicator that the pill was doing its job. My face looked both masculine and feminine at the same time, it looked a bit odd, of course more feminine features would appear as the days went by. The muscle on my arms had reduced quite a bit, my legs did so too, sort of, because my thighs would do the opposite, with a pear shaped figure being more prominent as I developed lovely hips and a decent butt size. My penis was half of its length too, a weird sight for sure even though I knew why it was happening. And last but not least, my nipples would grow larger as flesh pushed them outwards as I began developing breasts.

As the first 7 days passed, my transformation was complete, I had a pretty and cute feminine face, my hair reached down to my shoulders, my physique was that of a woman, no more muscles to show off, my stomach was completely flat and my waist became slim, adding more to my figure. My skin also felt a lot smoother, and looked as such as well, no hair was present anywhere except of course on my head and in… oh yeah, my manhood was completely gone, a vagina replaced it, making me biologically a woman.

All that is great, I completed my transformation, I could now live my life as a woman! But something that I loved more than anything else from my body, was how hot I was. My breasts had grown quite large, around D cup size, their weight was quite noticeable and they also caused a bit of back pain without a bra, but I love the feeling of squeezing them even if lightly, they were like stress balls, it was relaxing and pleasant to play with my boobs. I was also impressed by my booty, pants were harder to put on but it added a lot to my figure.

Well, now you’d think that the story ends there, but that isn’t the case, remember how I said that I shouldn’t take more pills after my transformation? Well… I may or may not have continued to consume them. I couldn’t help it, I wanted my body to be even more attractive and 2 days later I noticed how the pills now only increased the size of my bust and butt. Right now, I have one more pill left, with me currently having F cup size boobs, I was more than satisfied with the results of these pills, I will report my experience to the science lab responsible for developing this and call it a definitive success, hopefully they should get these pills in hands of consumers very soon, are you looking forward to trying these?

Comments