Pregnant For A Month - Part 3




Text only:

About a week and a half had passed since my mother came to my house to help me with my odd pregnancy and I really wanted to spend more time with her before having to be busy with breastfeeding children all day and night, so I called her to sort out a date, time and place where we could meet, and after a few minutes, we decided to set on the date being Saturday in the morning and the place being the closest mall we had, and after more sweet words from my mom she ended the call and got excited to see what was going to happen, as in, what was I going to experience differently this time around now that, you know, since I wasn’t a pregnant woman carrying quintuplets before, I was also looking forward to share my new experiences with my mother.

So the day arrived and I was sitting there, patiently waiting for her to arrive, and so she did after fifteen minutes, a bit late due to bad traffic, but regardless we were now together once more, with her asking first and foremost about me and my babies, with me telling her about the usual struggles but otherwise everything was great, and saw a large smile on her face when I told her this, placing a hand on my huge baby bump as I smiled back at her.

We entered the mall and I told my mom that I wanted to go to clothing stores, I was living well enough with my current clothes and maternity wear wouldn’t get much use as I’m going to pop very soon, but regardless, I thought it was a fun way to explore my femininity and maternity, so I really wanted to buy a lot of clothing.

Without wasting much time, we made our way to a store, and before looking at the maternity section, I wanted to buy a few bras and panties for myself, seemed like a simple task but a lot of the wear wouldn’t fit me, plenty of bras looked like they would fit tight on my boobs and my wide hips and ample butt didn’t allow me to put on some of the panties they offered. Luckily my mother was of course much more experienced than me and was fast to find a few pieces of clothing that would better fit my large frame, and so, I took them into the changing room to see how they looked on me and if they were comfortable.

Ever since I was transformed into a woman, I had been wearing female underwear, but something felt so weird about buying underwear of the opposite gender of what I used to be. I stripped down and I sat there naked, staring at myself in the mirror, I hadn’t seen my pregnant body completely nude in front of a mirror before, and despite knowing how big I was, I only now understood how truly massive I was, but I was getting distracted, and then I wore the pieces that my mom suggested and they all fit me very nicely.

After putting on my outfit, I got out of the changing room and told my mom that everything fit perfectly, with her telling me that she was ready to head to the maternity section if I wanted to, and here's where I got very excited, I was hoping to get a beautiful dress to display my new found maternity as well as another one that I could wear casually at home.

Some of the dresses looked pretty, but nothing really convinced me, but one of them looked good for the second purchase that I wanted to make so I could check that off the list. It was a dress striped with various dark colors and some white, nothing stunning but I liked it for what I wanted it for. There were surprisingly very little options for more expensive and better looking ones, with my mom noticing that I wasn’t finding what I was looking for, and so, she decided to ask the nearest employee to see if they had any other dresses in stock, in the meantime I would see if this casual dress fit me.

I tried the dress and it fit me perfectly yet again. I really liked how it really showed off my curves and my big baby filled belly too. I really liked it and really wanted to wear it for the rest of the day, I was definitely going to wear it once I got home. In the middle of me trying out this dress, my mother would come back with a dress, and as soon as I looked at it, I knew that this was the one for me, it was all white, and had a bit of transparency. I put on the dress and I looked myself in the mirror, and I couldn’t believe it, I saw a gorgeous pregnant lady with an equally gorgeous dress, and that was me, I was really shocked, and even felt a bit emotional, I placed my hands on my big beach ball sized belly and realized that how far I’ve gotten since my transformation, I felt proud of myself, and with some of the babies being active, gave me the impression that they were just as happy as well.

After that wonderful moment, I stepped out and my mother saw me in this dress, and I don’t think I need to describe how happy she was when she saw me, she told me that this was the only other one they had, so it was basically waiting for me to purchase it. Once I switched to my casual outfit, we went to finalize the purchase of all this clothing. It was quite expensive, but I couldn’t care less about that fact.

That was the main reason why I wanted to go to the mall with my mom, but as we made our way to the food court to have lunch, there was one more thing that I needed to ask my mom about before we end our meetup.

Once we sat down to wait for our order to be cooked, I asked her about this, I told her that I was falling in love with my friend Ethan, I explained how I felt that he was helping me a lot to get to the point I’m at right now, ever since the day we went to the hospital, he’s been texting me frequently with kind messages of support, and although they weren’t very deep or very long messages, they always made my mood better if I was struggling with something about my pregnancy, on mother’s day, he told me that even if I wasn’t a mother yet, he said that he was sure that I’d be a great one, and I’d be lying if I said that all that didn’t make my heart beat rise in joy.

My mom was very surprised about this reveal, but while I explained my feelings towards Ethan, she just smiled at me, and once I was done expressing myself, she told me that if I really wanted to be in a relationship with him that I should go for it, as she thought that he would be a great partner for me, with her adding that he would make a great father for my children. That last line made me blush because I thought the same way. I lightly jumped from my seat as I felt a powerful kick coming from my womb, with my mother telling me that it seemed like I wasn’t the only one who liked Ethan, agreeing as I giggled, and just in time, the food had been served and we had our lunch.

After we ate, we ended our meeting just as planned, with my mom wishing me luck with Ethan and my babies. As I exited the mall, I was sure that my babies now had the mother they needed. I no longer doubted that anymore, but to complete the family, there was still a need for a fatherly figure, and if everything goes as planned, my children would get that too, and I felt confident that this was going to be the case.

Comments