Waking Up

 

Artwork source:

Text only:

I woke up in the morning at my usual time, feeling the warmth of the blanket on my skin, me being someone who sleeps naked at night, but something felt a bit off, but didn’t know what though since I was still very sleepy and could barely open my eyes, but when I did, I immediately saw a bunch of hair covering my face. Off to a weird start, because my hair was always very short, even compared to other men, but now I had many strands of hair obscuring my vision this time around, how strange, I thought to myself.

Not only that, but after I brushed my hair off to see what was in front of me, I saw that large bulges could be seen lifting the blanket, one was especially extremely large. At first I tried, to push whatever those bulges were, thinking that maybe I had a pillow on my torso, but I was shocked to feel something completely different, the texture felt a bit hard, but that wasn’t the weirdest thing, because it also felt like I hurt myself a bit trying to remove this pillow that I thought I had.

Wanting to know what it was, in one hand movement I removed the blanket, to reveal… something completely unexpected, I was in total shock from what I saw. I had a pair of boobs, and a gigantic belly! I couldn’t believe it, I had no clue how to react to this, just to confirm that I wasn’t in some weird dream, I tried to slap myself lightly, but nothing happened, this was real.

Having breasts, especially this large, meant that I was now a girl, to confirm, I slid one of my hands down to my crotch, as nothing could be felt, my manhood was missing, but I did eventually feel something though, it felt like a pair of lips, that when rubbed made my body shiver a bit, which made me stop touching it after seeing how sensitive it was, it was likely my new vagina that I know possessed.

But now, another question popped in my head, as I tried ignoring it at first, despite it being the elephant in the room, why was my belly so large? I ran both hands on my extended belly, and felt that same hard texture I felt earlier, but could now feel it more clearly. I tried squeezing the skin of it, trying to see if it all was just fat, but it wasn’t, I felt like I was bloated with water or something.

I still wasn’t sure what exactly was in there, but in the meantime, I would inspect the rest of my body, and in the process finally noticing how much my body had changed after I was feminized, my arms were slimmer, and my skin overall felt softer and more delicate, my legs felt slimmer near my feet but got thicker and thicker going up, feeling a lot of soft and squishy fat on my thighs, my hips being greatly extended sideways, giving me a very obvious curvy figure.

I still hadn’t tried to get up from bed though, so that’s what I tried next, but even just getting into a sitting position required a ton of strength, which was expected, but even still, not to this degree, but I should’ve known better seeing that I had melon sized tits and a watermelon sized belly. When sitting up, I felt the liquid within my belly slosh a round a bit, confirming what I said earlier, but apart from that, I also felt that same sloshing sensation on each of my boobs, which made me realize that liquid was being held inside of them, and after a few seconds, came to the conclusion that it must be milk, because… well… don’t think you can store anything else in them.

Once I managed to sit down at the side of my bed, I soon after felt something inside of my huge belly, it felt like something was moving in it, I placed one of my hands on top of it, and then I felt a kick come from inside, as if it was trying to tell me something, and then I finally realized what had happened, at first I didn’t really thought about it, since I thought it was very unlikely, but here I am, I’ve become a pregnant woman.

This sudden realization made me feel a lot of emotions, I felt like this shouldn’t have happened to begin with and that I had to find a way to turn back into my male self, but at the same time, maybe because of my increasingly more motherly instincts, I felt like I should take care of the child inside of me and protect it before and after it’s born, giving it all the love a baby deserves. It certainly felt weird, and the fact that my breasts began leaking milk out of nowhere also didn’t help to reduce the weird situation I found myself in.

After more struggles of me trying to carry around all this extra weight, I stood up and, slowly waddled to the mirror I had close to me, feeling my fat tits and ass jiggle while doing so, and looked at my own reflection, I was stunned, despite all the body mass I had attached to my abdomen, I still looked very cute and beautiful, I really looked like a mother too. I caressed my belly and thought about this in a different way, maybe I was meant to be a mom, it was starting to feel more like a blessing than a curse. By this point, I didn’t really care about the how, or the why, all that I wanted was for my baby to be delivered as soon as possible so I could have it in my arms while breastfeeding it, even I thought that these thoughts were pretty strange, but regardless, I thought that it was the correct thing to do, and by the looks of it, I don’t think there’s much time left for it’s birth, and I was going to be ready for it.

Comments