Pregnant For A Month - Part 2

 


Text only:

My optimism about my situation was growing, and that’s all good and all, but you’re probably asking yourself how did I even go from being a man to a woman carrying quintuplets at her 8th month of her pregnancy. Well, to be honest, I have absolutely no idea how this happened to me, let me explain.

It was the end of April, that day is where it all began, well… sort of. My morning, afternoon and most of the night were absolutely normal with nothing really out of place, at least from what I remember, but as soon as it was midnight, that’s where I began to change. At this moment, I was trying to sleep, struggling a bit to do so for no real reason. Maybe it was because I slept too much last night. Regardless, I felt my body heating up drastically. I threw away the blanket that I was using, but even then, the heat remained the same.

I was beginning to sweat, feeling my body burn as if I was doing tough exercise, despite just laying on my bed doing nothing. This is the moment where my body would slim down, reducing my frame by making my limbs thinner, with a lot of their muscle lost. I was already very skinny, but I still felt that my chest and stomach flatten out even more. My torso lost a lot of its bulk by reducing my shoulder size and giving me a thin waist.

As I swept the sweat off of my face, I could feel that it was different, my eyes had become wider, my nose smaller and my lips more plump, my skin texture also feeling much more softer as a lot of my imperfections were removed too, soon realizing that it wasn’t just my face but the rest of my skin gained that same feeling and touch to it.

After these changes I would get up from my bed, feeling disgusted by the feeling of sweat soaking up my bed, quickly going towards the fan I had in my room to keep myself cool, even if just a little bit. Once I turned on the fan I stood in front of it and was starting to feel better as my temperature went down by a bit, but during this, I would feel something tingling on my neck, I rapidly reacted by placing my right hand there, thinking that a bug was crawling on me or something since I was unable to tell as the lights were still off, but instead, I felt hair, it was my hair, and it was growing at an exponential rate.

The heat was distracting me from the fact that my body was doing things that it shouldn’t be able to, that’s when I turned on the lights to take a look at what exactly I was dealing with, since by now I’ve just been feeling things and really seeing them. I was surprised to see how drastic my changes were by this point, and with no sign of stopping, I didn’t know when this was going to end.

My hair brushed against my back as it stopped growing in the middle of it. After this, I walked towards the bathroom to find a mirror, as I was curious to see my own reflection, but as I made my way there, I was feeling a growing feeling of emptiness between my legs, and then the thought came into my mind, my manhood wasn’t shrinking… right? I doubted this for a few more seconds, but the sensation of missing something wasn’t going away, in fact, it only grew stronger.

As I saw myself in the mirror, I was very weirded out, I basically looked like a woman by now… that’s when I realized that I had the opportunity to verify if that feeling of emptiness between my legs was true or not, but seeing how I was turning out, the truth seemed almost obvious, but I really wanted to know, so as I pulled down my pants, I saw nothing, my member was completely missing, but not only that, but it seemed like its female counterpart had already replaced it too, I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing right now, at that point, I became a female version of myself.

I honestly didn’t know what else to think other than how and why this even happened, I’ve never experienced something like this before. I escaped out of my thoughts for a moment, as I looked at my new female form more closely, also feeling that the heat was starting to calm down, which led me to think that my transformation was over, but it wouldn’t take long for this to be proved wrong.

Despite my body returning to its normal temperature, instead of losing mass, I was starting to gain, but not throughout my entire body, but rather, the mass was concentrating on two areas at that moment, on my chest and on by butt. This wasn’t too surprising to me, as I noticed before that I was still lacking feminine features, but couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was until now.

A pair of breasts would start to be noticeable as they would start pushing my shirt forwards, a modest B cup sized bust formed on my chest. My boobs continued to grow as my nipples would become larger, and their areolas would cover a larger area on each breast.

Soon after, I was starting to feel their weight, throwing me slightly off balance. I tried to readjust myself, but as soon as I thought I had it down, my tits would only grow bigger to throw me off again.

My ass grew in a similar fashion to my breasts, fat filling my cheeks up greatly. At the same time, my hips would widen too, giving me a more hourglass-like figure, this combined with my bigger butt, made me feel that I was carrying around a soft pillow, which felt weird yet good at the same time. My thighs would begin to fatten up as well, making my slim legs a lot more attractive, they would also fill most of the empty void that my manhood had left behind.

I was now the owner of D cup sized boobs, but after hitting this mark, the growth accelerated twice as fast now, I was wondering about why was this the case, so I gave them a light squeeze, letting out a light moan that sounded very woman-like, my voice had already changed at that point. The rapid growth still puzzled me as I couldn’t feel anything different, but after a minute or two, I would know what was going on, and to my surprise, my nipples started leaking milk, even after all the changes I already went through, I couldn’t believe that my body was producing breast milk.

The milk would leave wet patches on my shirt, luckily their leakage wouldn’t last long, with my tits reaching their final size, they were bigger than most boobs I’ve ever seen on any woman, reaching a size beyond the F cup mark.

For a few minutes or so, my transformation seemed to finally end, leaving me with a very curvaceous female body. I thought that nothing else could be added to make me more womanly, but there was one last thing, the ability to conceive life. My belly started to push forwards, slowly but steadily, but I wasn’t gaining fat like my chest or butt, I knew because the texture of my belly’s skin felt basically the same way despite increasing in mass and volume, and taking into consideration that my boobs were leaking milk a few moments ago, the realization wouldn’t be too surprising, but I was still overwhelmed by this, and before I knew it, a baby was forming inside of the newly added womb.

My belly soon passed the first trimester, as I still tried to process what was going on right now, was I really going to become a pregnant woman? Well, the answer is obvious, but I tried to deny this fact, as many thoughts crossed my mind, ultimately not knowing what to do. I could feel my skin stretching out as my belly was roughly the size of a basketball, it was becoming very tight, with some stretch marks being printed on my growing life-filled belly.

It wouldn’t take long for me to start sensing the movement of the baby developing within me, it felt so strange feeling the first kick, but as the third trimester approached, I was starting to feel a lot of movement, maybe too much, was there more than one? I didn’t know until recently, but at that time I at least knew that I was going to have more than one baby.

Already at the 7 month mark, I looked far overdue for a single baby, and I guessed that I may have triplets, and oh boy how wrong was I back then, not realizing that a pack of 5 kids were all sharing the space that my womb offered to them. The growth of my belly slowed down, my skin feeling drum tight, my belly button becoming an outie and my children being as active as ever, it was finally going to be over.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, completely unable to understand how I went from being a man to a busty and heavily pregnant woman who looked ready to pop with quintuplets. I would return back to my bed, turning off the lights and the fan that I previously turned on with great difficulty, as my balance was basically nonexistent, my wide hips and large ass helped me a bit, but the sheer weight of my belly was already enough to throw me off completely, not even taking into account how my tits were also massive in their own right and added even more weight.

I walked towards my bed, feeling my babies constantly kick, big boobs bouncing with milk sloshing in them, and bubble butt cheeks jiggling. I laid down on my bed, as I tried to sleep with my new fertile body.

To this day, I don’t know what caused my gender change or pregnancy, but I’ve definitely gotten used to a lot of these changes, with my great effort and the support of my mom and of my friend Ethan, but I still have many more challenges to overcome while I wait for my belly to inevitable pop and welcome these children to my new life as a female.

Comments