Pregnant For A Month - Part 1


 

Text only:

I honestly can't believe it, a week ago I was a skinny man living a normal life, and now I'm a pregnant woman who looks ready to pop at any moment. This was certainly very life changing for me, and well, I think many people would say the same thing too, but it's certainly difficult to get used to so many things at the same time, my lack of any masculinity, my mood swings, big and heavy lactating breasts, and of course, having a ton of babies constantly kicking inside of me, making my belly absolutely huge alongside the amniotic fluid that sloshed inside of it.

A lot of things that I could easily do before were now made either little bit of very hard to do now because of my protruding mass on my abdomen, if something fell down, I would pick it up with great struggle as I felt the entire weight of my tits and belly pull me down, trying to make me fall on the floor. Even walking was much more different, I feel like I'm waddling rather than walking. Even after these few days, I still hadn't gotten used to my drastic change in balance.

Luckily, I wasn't alone in this, the first person I told about this was my mother, I informed her about my very strange transformation about 5 days ago, sending her photos and videos that proved to her that the busty and heavily pregnant woman that I was sending to her was indeed me, of course she was shocked to see my current state, and so, she immediately thought of helping me out as much as she could, telling me that she was going to come over to help me out, as she was very experienced in this whole topic of carrying children, remembering to myself that she had to carry me around inside her womb at one point and also carry my younger sister when I was 3 years old, and she seemed very determined to help me carry my own babies.

She was always a supportive and comprehensive mother while I grew up, she always took care of me and always tried to help me even in things that maybe she wasn’t too knowledgeable in, but the insane amount of effort she put into raising me is admirable, and now she was about to help me in my own journey of becoming a mother, as if everything she did for me when I was young wasn’t enough.

It would only take a day for her to arrive at my house, seeing me in my new motherly form for the first time. After I gave her a cozy welcome into my house, we sat down on the couch and started talking about the elephant in the room, my incredibly large pregnant belly. I told her the sensations that I was feeling of late, and how hard it was to carry around so much weight, asking her general and specific things that I worried about myself and my children.

She noticed that I had a need to take care of the life that was growing inside of me, I recently became aware of my increase of my motherly instincts, going from doing absolutely nothing to try communicating with my babies to caressing my large belly and talking to them in hopes of them feeling as comfortable as possible while they remained inside of me. Even my worries and fears shifted from being “Will I ever change back to my male form?” to “Will my children be birthed without complications?”, and my mother definitely noticed this, but told me to keep it that way as it will make dealing with this a lot more doable for me, to which I agreed with her and soon began completely embracing my more feminine and motherly side that I now had, I may not have planned these children, but they became something important to me as time went by.

After a long talk about my situation, my mother would leave my house, but told me that she was available on weekends in case I needed more advise or to just talk about anything in general, and with that we hugged each other and she placed her delicate hand on my sizeable belly, knowing that I was going to pull through this strange pregnancy.

The day after my mom visited me, I would wake up and get dressed as I waited for Ethan to come pick me up for a checkup on my pregnancy. Ethan was a friend of mine that I had known for about 2 years now, he was a very fun person but he knew when to be serious and be a calming person when needed, and she was about to bring me to the local hospital to see what was going on with me exactly.

When he eventually came and I got into his car, he too was shocked to see his buddy transformed into a heavily pregnant woman, but tried to avoid talking much about the topic since he thought that it would make me uncomfortable, but told him that it was completely fine and that having a chat about it may help my mood be brighter. While he drove we talked a lot about our current lives, with me being the focus for obvious reasons, telling him everything I told my mom about the day before in a more condensed manner to avoid repeating myself. I then asked about how he was doing, and told me that he recently broke up with his girlfriend for many complicated reasons that were outside of his control, I said I was sorry for him, but he said that he was fine despite his tough situation, with him being mature in those kind of situations, I believed him, but still tried to comfort him like he did so with me right now. We may be going through two very different things but we felt each other’s struggles regardless.

We eventually arrived at the hospital, and despite me being the only one who was going to enter, Ethan told me that he would come with me just in case, he also said that he didn’t have anything else to do at the moment so he was fine with being with me. We both entered the hospital and after a few minutes of waiting, I met the doctor and began sharing some details with him. By the end of the checkup, he said that I was completely fine and healthy, and the same thing can be said about the babies, both great news for me, as I thought that I was going to have a complication that I would have to deal with later on, but thankfully it wasn't the case.

Not only that, but he also told me the amount of babies that I was carrying, both me and Ethan were shocked when he told us, in that moment I realized that I was going to become the mother of 5 beautiful children! Instead of feeling fear, I felt excitement, it was definitely a lot, but I always told myself that I wanted a large family, so my wish became a reality, even if it wasn’t by the means I thought it would happen. The doctor also told me that I was well within my 8th month of my pregnancy, meaning that not only did I look but I really was ready to pop at any moment right now. This also meant that I’d only have to tolerate this insane amount of weight for a month, which is still a lot, at least for me, but at least I wasn’t going to be carrying around an enormous belly for an entire trimester or two.

After the checkup, Ethan dropped me at my house and he told me that he was willing to help me out with anything, feeling grateful to have not 1 but 2 people helping me out through this tough journey. I entered my house, feeling a lot more excited about the prospect of being a mother. I sat on the couch as I caressed my giant belly and felt relaxed as the babies moved inside my womb, telling them that I was going to become the mom they deserve, no matter how much they weigh.

Comments