Shaking Things Up

 


Text only:

Me and my brother Michael were in the same room doing our own thing. I was dancing to songs that I liked listening to, as both a form of having fun and doing a bit of physical activity to stay in shape. Meanwhile, Michal just laid down lazily on the bed. I could see that he was bored by the look of his face as he slipped his finger across his phone’s screen, but no expression came out of him as he did so.

I could let him be bored as hell but I wanted him to have some fun too, so I decided to invite him to join me, which he quickly replied with a no, but I tried to convince him otherwise, and a few moments later he agreed, he didn’t have the most energetic attitude but that was hopefully about to change.

So without further ado, I played some music from my device and I began moving my body as much as I could while following the rhythm, I was enjoying it, but Michael barely moved anything, he looked more like he was being punished by me instead of being a part of the fun, which wasn’t my objective. I took him by the hand in hopes of helping him get started.

He started to get into the mood, I noticed him trying harder to dance with me, as he did, I also noticed that he was beginning to shrink down a bit, as he became considerably much shorter, with some of his facial features also changing too, his eyes had widened, his nose shrunk down a bit and his lips plumped up, his face becoming a lot more girl-like overall.

Michael began picking up some steam, he moved his body a lot more, but still lacked that enthusiasm. I cheered him up as he kept on dancing as best as he could, he was definitely improving quickly. His frame began losing a considerable amount of mass, his limbs became slimmer as his muscle and fat faded away, when I took him by the hand again, it felt different, I could feel that it was slightly smaller and I could notice the change in skin texture, it was much softer and delicate now, his nails had also increased in length, with a light pink tint added to them, similar my nails.

Afterwards, I could see his excitement starting to show, I saw his cute girly smile look back at me, I smiled back as I knew that he was beginning to enjoy what we were doing. While this cute moment was going on, I saw his hair bloom out of his head, as I saw it covering parts of his face. It definitely seemed quite messy and it blocked his vision as well, he tried to push it backwards but it would come back seconds later, he really wasn’t used to it.

So I decided to stop the track and offered to help him out with his hair and when he replied yes, his voice had changed to match his now more feminine appearance, at this point, I decided to stop referring to him as a boy, since at this point he was practically fully female by this point. After helping her clean up her hair and tie it up in a bun so she wouldn’t have any further issues, I was ready to continue but she told me that she would like to change to more proper clothing, to which I replied that she was free to change however she liked.

Mabel, as I now call my former brother, instead of going to his bedroom to get clothes from his closet, he instead went into my room, which I was surprised at first but quickly made sense since she was a girl now, and my clothes would probably fit her best.

When she came back, she would do so wearing a black sports bra that made me realize that she had a pair of B cup breasts now, and short shorts that revealed her cute legs and hugged her hips, her belly was also completely flat, giving her a very attractive figure overall. She also told me that she grabbed one of my panties as well, which I didn’t mind at all, but also made me realize that there was no bulge poking through his shorts considering the clothing she was wearing would make it very obvious, but nothing was there, confirming me that she was now 100% a girl, without a doubt.

She asked me if I was ready, and for a moment I stared at her body, noticing that her bust was slowly but surely increasing in size, her modest B cups were now C cups, looking down, her thighs were becoming thicker and her hips becoming wider. She then asked me if I was okay, to which I replied that I was, I just couldn’t get my vision off of her expanding curves, I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t jealous of her body at all.

Anyways, we continued to shake our bodies to the beat, with Mabel shaking every muscle of her body, she was really feeling it now, she was having the time of her life. This would keep up for 15 more minutes, until I got tired and decided to stop, but since my sister joined me later, she still had plenty of energy left to waste, so I put on some music and cheered her on as she danced, and oh boy did she dance.

She had lots of junk in her trunk, and she was making good use of it, as she shook it, I saw her cheeks and her thighs jiggle unlike any woman I’ve seen before, she seemed very experienced with shaking her booty to say the least, her hip movement complemented her large bubble butt, making for a hypnotic sight to look at, and I’m saying all this as a girl myself, I couldn’t imagine the reaction of a boy seeing her shake her massive dump truck. Regardless, I’m happy that I made her have some fun, and in the process got a sister too, nice.

Comments