Heavy Chores



 
Artwork source:
Text only:

“Oh god… I’m sweating so much right now, this is so tiring…”, said my husband as she was cleaning the floor, struggling to do so considering the huge weight she was carrying around and also the fact that it was the summer and of course it’s very hot right now. I just sat there, looking at her doing my everyday work while I was completely relaxed with a fan keeping me cool in such high temperatures. She could’ve easily avoided doing these chores in the first place if only she was more comprehensible towards me.

As I said before, she is my husband, but she wasn’t always a woman with giant breasts, she was just a regular man who had a job at a relatively big company and had a good salary to go with that, his job is pretty difficult I will admit, but he always talked about it like he had the most difficult job of all time and he’d always refer to himself as someone who was hard working and didn’t have much time for anything else.

At first I didn’t really mind this attitude, it was slightly annoying but not much else, at least that’s what I thought at first, but as time passed, this way of thinking was much more noticeable and therefore became very annoying, every time I felt tired after doing all the housework he would tell me that I shouldn’t be tired because my job was easy, and that I was just being lazy, despite me being the one who mopped and swept the floors of a large house, cooked for the both of us, took care of the plants that we owned in our garden and maintained that garden and many more things that I had to do on a daily basis, but he never saw how time consuming all these things were.

I tolerated him for some time but one day I finally had enough of him, the day he came back from his job, I was laying down on the couch as I felt exhausted, not only from the chores but I also didn’t have much sleep the night before, I was expecting him to maybe cheer me up a bit or at least help me with making dinner, but instead he told me that I was very lazy and that I wouldn’t be able to handle a job like the one he does, since my job was very easy and I couldn’t even do it without being tired.

Of course, I wasn’t in the mood to handle him and so, I replied to him back with an angry voice, saying that he should get to know how much work I put into making our house as clean as it is, he replied back to me saying that he would be perfectly capable of doing my work with ease, I just ignored him as I stood up to begin to cook dinner, what he didn’t know was that I tampered with his food so that he would consume something that would make his annoying attitude change once and for all.

After the both of us had dinner and sat on the couch together and I was laying down on his shoulder, he told me that he was beginning to feel a bit weird, I only smiled as I looked at the TV, I only told him that maybe he was having a headache or something. Soon after, I could feel that the changes began taking place, I could feel his shoulders getting lower and lower as he lost quite a bit of height, which got me pretty excited as I knew that my plan was working.

I also felt his masculine frame start to lose much of its muscle and fat in various areas, overall becoming a lot more slim and delicate, he definitely felt much smaller as I hugged him for a moment. After that, his hairy limbs began losing all the hair it once had, slowly retrieving back into his body and leaving him with very smooth and feminine looking arms and legs, which speaking of, as I hugged his arms I could also feel that the texture of his skin had drastically changed, going from a little rough to extremely smooth and soft.

Not going to lie, I was actually a bit jealous of most of his current body since he was looking even more feminine than I was. Regardless, I got a glance at his hands as they shrunk down, looking down to the floor, I saw that his feet did the same, with his nails increasing in length and on both hands and feet, their nails gained a nice light pink tint to them to further complement his increasingly cute and feminine look.

My husband would then stand up in a panic, as he felt his hair brush against his back as it was growing in length, as I saw his hair falling down all the way down to his butt, he was inspecting his body, only now realizing the drastic changes his body had suffered for the last few minutes.

“Uhm… something is happening to me…”, he told me in a slightly higher pitched voice which likely started to change to better fit his femininity. His face would start changing, as his facial hair faded away while his eyes widened, his lips plumped up and his nose shrunk.

By this point, he was basically fully female, and it seems that I wasn’t too far off because soon after, I saw him crossing his legs while placing both hands on his crotch, his penis was likely being replaced with its female counterpart and would essentially make him a woman.

“Am I a girl?!”, she yelled, still unable to comprehend how her transformation even happened in the first place. I stood up and told her that she was right, she was now a woman, and that I knew that this would happen to her, which only made her even more confused, so I began explaining the how and why of all of this.

While explaining her current situation, I could see that her petite body began growing in many areas, at first, her thighs were starting to get thicker as they filled up with fat, with her hips expanding sideways at the same time, the empty space were his manhood was previously seemed to be filled up with her juicy fat thighs, I could only imagine the size of her butt, it was probably so massive by now, she developed a wonderful pear shaped body.

Once I gave her a brief explanation of everything, she was shocked and pleaded with me to change her back to her male form, which I only ignored as her final change would begin to take place. Two mounds of flesh seemed to be developing on her chest, and I knew that she was growing breasts, what surprised me was the fact that her bust grew at a very fast pace, much faster than any of the other changes mentioned before, it has only been a minute and she already had D cup sized bust, almost surpassing my own pair of pretty large DD cups.

I asked her if she felt a little sense of unbalance in a mock-ish way, since I saw her struggle a bit to maintain her position as the weight of her now F cups were really throwing her off, she only saw me with an annoyed face and didn’t reply back to my question, since I already knew that she was indeed struggling to keep her balance. She sat down on the couch again, as she just let her massive tits grow without them annoying her, which was understandable considering she had boobs that were much larger than her head.

I had to admit to her that her bust size wasn’t intended at all and that it was unintentional, but despite that being the case, I thought that this was perfect as a punishment, my breasts were part of the reason of my daily struggles, whether it be their volume or weight, they were pretty annoying to deal with on a daily basis, and now my husband was about to get a taste of this, but at a much larger scale it seems, her watermelon sized bust just kept on growing!

Eventually, her boobs would stop their growth, with their deep cleavage between each tit being very obvious to see, as the shirt she was wearing basically served as a bra to at least cover up her massive boobs that were around four times the size of her own head.

After this happened, I gave her the largest clothes I had in my closet, and even still, they were stretched to their absolute limits by her big booty and especially extra large boobs, I couldn’t even find a bra for them, so their nipples could be seen through the shirt I gave her.

Once that was dealt with I decided that I was going to go to sleep for the night, as I left my husband to explore her new female body in peace, unknown to her that the next day I was going to make her do my daily chores.

It has been only two days since her transformation, and despite the short amount of time, she was really feeling the weight of my work… and the weight of her massive tits of course, but I still helped her with a few things, as I decided to buy plenty of large bras and other large clothing that would at least make her feel somewhat comfortable while doing chores. She really began noticing the amount of effort I go through to keep things as they are at our home, while I just looked at her struggle, as I waited for her to finally apologize to me to turn her back into man, but in the meantime, she’ll be doing all of my work for the following days as I could finally take a small break from doing it myself.

Comments