A Compromised Email

 


Photo source:

Text only:

I just got home from a brief day of work, most of our organization’s projects have been completed so far, and our boss thought that we did a great job in the short period of time that we managed to finish these tasks, so in return, today he would let us go back to our homes earlier while he and other people start planning what’s up next, of course everyone was happy about this.

In my case, before I could start spending time doing any of my favorite hobbies, I had to go through some emails sent to the organization’s email address, which I’m in charge of reviewing today. I had to do it in case there was anything important that I may need to inform my boss of. I didn’t think I was going to spend too much time on this, probably 15-20 minutes if there was anything to note, a lot less otherwise.

I began scrolling through the multiple messages sent as I sat on my bed using a laptop to do this task, some were thank you messages from clients we’ve worked with recently, to which I replied to them back, some were typical scam emails about winning an expensive device or a flight to a fancy hotel which I reported and moved on. A few minutes later, I got most of the emails read and got excited when I got the very last one as I thought about having a decent amount of free time after reading this email.

That last email would change everything though, at first glance, it seemed like a hospital wanted to make a deal with us to help out mother’s who recently gave birth to their children that didn’t have much economic stability, but the full details weren’t present in the email itself, instead, there was a document attached to it that seemed to have all the details, the email address it was sent from and the formatting of the message looked perfectly normal to me, so I clicked on document to download it.

I then opened the document, but as soon as I did, my laptop lagged a bit, before a shock wave of electricity was sent throughout my body, it made me jump a bit since it felt like a decently powerful shock, as soon as I could regain control of my body, I placed the laptop on the bed as I inspected if anything was wrong with me or the device.

My laptop seemed to return to its normal functionality, but it never opened the document. This made me suspicious about the whole thing, as I placed the laptop back on my lap and quickly deleted the file to avoid any other issues, but although the computer was completely normal, I began changing in strange ways.

I felt a bit dizzy as my vision got lower and lower, looking down at my legs, they were becoming shorter, at first I thought that this feeling was just a product of the shock I received earlier, but something that I was sure wasn’t imaginary, was the fact that my hair was starting to increase in length at a rapid rate.

I began panicking a bit, this definitely isn’t a normal thing, I’ve never had my hair grow down to my chest, especially in a matter of seconds. I could feel my body become slightly weak, as many parts would slim down as fat and muscle began fading away, not only that, but my skin was beginning to feel different too. As I brushed my right hand on my left arm, I could notice that it felt much more softer and delicate.

Speaking of my hands, they became smaller and also gained that new skin texture I described previously, my nails also increased in length, giving them a very feminine appearance to my hands.

Eventually, I regained my strength as my body had drastically changed, my shoulders were less bulky, my chest and stomach were completely flat and my limbs had lost a decent amount of muscle. These changes made my body feel as light as a feather compared to a few moments ago. Lifting up my shirt, I could also see that the little chest hair I had was completely gone. I wasn’t a hairy man but now I looked completely smooth.

But a sudden feeling of shock could be felt as I felt my manhood start to shrink down, I tried to avoid this, but it was no use, and before I knew it, my left hand felt a pair of lips in between my legs as I realized that I was no longer a man.

As the transformation ended, I began sinking in what just happened to me and how was all this even possible? And before I knew it, it was here where my body continued to change even further. I was so focused on the realization of my feminization that I couldn’t really feel that my body began… expanding. In the sense that my abdomen began pushing forwards and my previously flat stomach was now gaining a bit of mass again, but in a very different way, since it surely wasn’t fat that was in my belly.

While that happened, my chest also pushed forwards, similar to how my belly was doing it, but it only focused on two areas, the areas right on top of my nipples, which were much larger and perkier too, soon enough a pair of breasts were steadily growing on my chest. And to go along with this, I would finally realize these changes when I felt that I was rising up from the bed, but I quickly noted that I wasn’t growing taller or anything, it was only after I took a closer look that I saw that my ass was growing too, as I could see my hips also getting wider and wider.

It was weird feeling my body expand on many of these areas at once, especially my boobs and belly, as my boobs became the size of C cups and my belly continued to inflate like a balloon, it began stretching my shirt and felt my skin rub against the fabric of the shirt all over, similar thing was happening to the jeans I was wearing at the moment, which were being pushed by my fattening cheeks, wider hips and even much thicker thighs as well.

Before I could think of removing my current clothes, they would change for me, as the shirt began increasing in size as it better fit my new large breasts and belly, but not only that, but my jeans and shirt would combine into one as both of them would begin to change color as well, both becoming a washed green color of some sorts, a dress was forming on me, at the very least it would help my developing frame to expand freely without too much restraint applied.

It was only when the dress finished forming and after a few more details like a flower pattern appearing on it, where I realized what was going on, I must be pregnant! I remember seeing a woman wearing a dress similar to this one and he had a large baby bump like the one I had right now, it all made sense now. I guessed that by this point I was at least 7 months pregnant, assuming it’s one baby of course.

After this realization, I began caressing my belly with my hands, and instead of feeling worry or fear, it actually felt a lot more calming, knowing that life within me was growing, I could see how the dress began stretching as my belly was now the size of a basketball and my boobs were the size of melons.

I could feel my nipples begin to rub the fabric of… not the dress, but rather, the bra that formed at some point that I didn’t even notice, this made them very sensitive, and this would lead to me lactating, it’s hard to believe that moments ago I was a man and now I’m a mother to be with large lactating breasts.

The transformation was soon coming to an end, my frame had become much more curvier than before, and of course I now was the proud owner of a massive belly containing who knows how many children, to say that I was big might be an understatement, especially as I looked down as I couldn’t see much of my legs beyond my massive belly and breasts.

I was caressing my belly until… a I felt a small kick coming from my new womb, I began feeling more as my belly became very active, also confirming that I was not pregnant with only one baby, if I had to guess, it was likely two or three of them. A motherly joy kicked in and I actually forgot about the fact that I wasn’t supposed to be pregnant, or even a woman to begin with, my instincts took over for a good moment, but my phone alerted me about a notification as I returned to the real world, it was an email sent to the business account I was reviewing previously.

The message itself seemed to be from the same hospital from which the malicious file that made me pregnant was sent from. I was a bit scared of opening the email considering the experience I just had, but the title read as a warning of some sorts. I opened the email and it read as follows:

“Be careful! Our systems have been compromised by a cyber-security attack, please do not open any emails we’ve sent in the last few minutes as they might contain malicious files. We’re trying our best to get things running how they’re supposed to.”

That’s when it hit me that they were a real business, but as they already said, they were hacked. It’s likely that the file caused my whole body to change in such a way, I also wondered if other people were affected by this, probably. But seeing my current situation and now knowing they’re a real hospital, I thought that I’d use this day off not for my hobbies, but rather to have a check up on my pregnancy, I wasn’t a pregnant woman before, but my motherly instinct told me that I should go there to see that everything within me was in order, for the safety of me and my babies, so with that, I turned off the laptop and prepared myself to go out for the first time with my new fertile and heavily pregnant body.

Comments