Not Made For Him


Text only:

My husband, Nate, and I have been married for at least 2 years now, so naturally, we wanted to take the next step in our relationship. After thinking about it for a little while now, we think that we are prepared to have our first child.

I was very excited to say the least, I always dreamed of having a family. I really liked working with kids, sure, some can be a bit annoying sometimes, but I personally think that they’re mostly cute and innocent, and I was about to experience having a child of my own. Well, “about to” is still pretty far off, even if I get pregnant within the next few days, I’d have to wait 9 months so me and Nate would begin our journey of becoming parents.

Not only that but I wasn’t looking forward towards the pregnancy itself, I did want to have a baby, but I knew that being pregnant would affect me in many ways during those 9 months, I’d be willing to do it for us to have our child, but I thought of something, I wanted to take a bit of a shortcut. I work as a medic and I know many things about the human body, so I told myself I would try to make something that would accelerate my pregnancy and have my baby in my arms in a matter of weeks rather than months.

I quickly got to work on this, I figured that it was much more convenient to make it as a drink, likely the most convenient, at least in my opinion, afterwards, I began researching tons of materials or elements that could prove to be useful for this case, I also did some research on how pregnancy works, this would take a pretty long time, but I already expected it to do so, so I continued my efforts and after many hours of reading papers, previous experiments done by others and so on, I managed to piece things together, hoping that this will do the trick.

Now that I had the information I needed, I quickly began working on the formula. This step was surprisingly not that difficult, afterwards I began making the drinkable liquid that I would consume to make myself 9 months pregnant. After an hour, I managed to finish the drink, finalizing the hours of work I had put into this little liquid.

The only thing that I needed was to mix my creation with any other liquid, it seemed that anything would do the job, so I decided to make it into a milkshake, because why not. As I arrived at the kitchen I found that my husband was also there, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to test the drink out and give him a wonderful surprise, but before I could take a sip, I received a call from one of my friends, I quickly headed out of the kitchen and began talking to her.

She informed me about a situation that was going on and I told her that I could help her later today and after I said that to her, we said our goodbyes and ended the call, I remembered that I was in the middle of something important, when I returned back to the kitchen I found that the glass had less milkshake than it did before, before I could brush it off as something unimportant, Nate came in and told me that he felt sick, I asked him why, and he told me that he had a sip out of the glass of milkshake.

I was in a bit of a shock, I angrily told him that he wasn’t meant to drink it at all, but he said that he couldn’t resist a delicious milkshake, it would’ve been okay on any other occasion, but he just drank an experimental liquid that I’ve made, and I didn’t know if it was going to do anything to him or what would be the effects if something did happen.

I wanted to start explaining to him the reason of his ill feeling, but before I could do so, I saw him fall unconscious, luckily I managed to catch him and got him sitting down on the living rooms’ couch, I began worrying for him, thinking that the liquid was going to be harmful for him, moments after I saw a few changes begin to take shape on him.

His hair was increasing in length by a considerable amount, reaching all the way down to his abdomen. I took a closer look at him and I saw that some facial features had changed, he overall looked more feminine, with larger eyelashes, smaller nose and more noticeably, plumper lips.

I was confused by these changes for a good moment, as I tried to piece things together, his frame would become more feminine, seeing that he was gaining a slimmer build, with him losing quite a bit of muscle all around his body, with his well defined abs reducing in size and afterwards no longer being noticeable, alongside this, the hair on his arms and legs began shrinking down, seemingly disappearing into thin air and making my husband look a lot more women-like.

Soon after this, I thought about something, my husband is becoming a woman! But that wasn’t the real shocker, it was very likely that he was going to become a pregnant woman too, considering that I made this drink for that purpose for myself, but now he was the one becoming a pregnant woman.

I saw that my theory was becoming true, but to fully confirm this, I placed my hands on his crotch, expecting to feel his package, but instead, I felt… nothing… I now had my answer and my theory was true.

Nate, or as she would later call herself Natalie, had become a woman in front of my eyes, but if I wasn’t incorrect then that was only part one of the entire thing. I took off her shirt and it would seem that the second part was beginning to take place as I saw that her belly looked a bit bloated, but not only that, it continued to grow.

It didn’t take long for her to look like she was pregnant, but only being about 2 months in so far, apart from her belly, something else began expanding too, her chest, her nipples became larger and a pair of breasts were beginning to develop on her chest, as 2 small mounds of flesh began pushing out, she quickly got to the B cup size and continuing to grow from there, soon after, she had a C cup sized bust.

I could only stare down at her expanding abdomen, she looked like she was at least past her first trimester, I placed my right hand on her belly, I could feel her womb being filled up with amniotic fluid, as well as feeling a bit of what was the baby that was forming in her, all while she was still unconscious, this was going to be hard to explain once she woke up.

Her pregnancy continued to develop, nearing the end of the 2nd trimester as her belly continued to gain an inch every few seconds, with her boobs not falling behind too, she was sporting a great D cup size bust, now bigger than my C cups.

Her belly and her breasts would definitely have a lot of weight to them after this, that’s where I also noticed that she began rising from the couch, I thought that something was under her, but upon closer inspection, it wasn't anything at all, her butt must be growing, I say this because I also saw that her hips and thighs gained fat, with her hips becoming much more wider and her thighs a lot more thicker, forming a very well defined hourglass figure on her.

Her thick thighs and large booty would hopefully help her carry her now 7 month pregnant belly and DD cup sized breasts. I could see that a bit of movement was happening within her womb, noticing a few kicks from the developing baby she had, one of these kicks would pop her belly button outwards, making it an outie, now reaching the 8 month mark, she was nearing the end of her transformation.

I put her shirt on again, in case she woke up after her transformation was done, but I made a slight mistake, as I saw that 2 wet spots were appearing on it, her boobs must be leaking milk! Luckily, it didn’t seem to be that much, and would stop making her shirt wet as her boobs seemed to have stopped growing, stopping at a very large E cup size.

Her belly would soon also end its expansion, she was looking ready to pop and soon after, her massive belly had finally stopped growing too, Natalie was now a heavily pregnant woman.

Her changes stopped, but she didn’t seem to wake up, but looked well, so I decided to leave her there until she woke up, in the meantime I would prepare myself to head out of the house to help my friend that called me before all of this happened, I just hoped that my husband was going to be fine when she woke up.

A few hours later, I came back and found my husband laying down on the couch, she was awake, watching TV, while she had placed the same glass of milkshake she drank earlier on top of her pregnant belly, she said that she just recently woke up and told me how she felt with her heavily pregnant body, and despite the radical changes, she actually liked it and she liked the idea that we were going to have a child sooner than expected. This whole plan didn’t go as originally intended, but she seems happy about it, so in the end, I think I can say it was a successful experiment, and not only that, but we were soon going to have a baby together.

Comments