My Ideal Girl

 


Text only:

I was standing near a balcony, contemplating the beautiful and vast ocean in front of me, and as I did, I remembered that someone earlier had asked me “What’s your ideal girl?”, I was alone and had all the time in the world to think about anything, so I decided to dig into that question, when that person asked me that, I simply replied with a I don’t know, maybe I should start idealizing the perfect girl, I have a great job and I eventually wanted a partner.

So I asked myself that same question, at first, I mostly thought about the physical appearance she would have, I’d like for her to have beautiful long hair, I wasn’t picky towards how her face looked, but I liked for her to have large eyes and very plump lips, perfect for kissing, I was also attracted to thick eyebrows, as I thought that added a lot to a woman’s facial expression and emotion.

I began thinking about the overall picture of her, I wished that she had an hourglass shaped body with her maybe being a bit chubby, more specifically, I wanted her to be curvy and sexy, I imagined her with large breasts and an ample booty and wide hips, of course, I wanted her to feel proud of her big assets, having absolutely no shame in showing them off.

A great way to demonstrate this, was for her to wear a tight dress that perfectly hugged her huge ass and revealed a lot of the cleavage made by her large boobs, but I thought to myself, maybe they aren’t large enough, I began thinking about her with incredibly large assets, she looked gorgeous like that, some wouldn’t be attracted to such large curves, but I surely was a fan of it, and I wanted for her to be a fan too.

I imagined her holding my hand, as she lent me her soft and delicate hands, with the rest of her body feeling the same way. I was certainly dreaming, but she had absolutely no imperfections on her skin, looking almost unnaturally smooth, but really added to her appearance.

It only took a few minutes for me to idealize my perfect girl, but surely she wouldn’t exist with all the exact features I’ve mentioned before, right? My train of thought would be suddenly interrupted as a voice called out my name, but they didn’t call me by my actual name, “Nathan”, they were calling out a person named “Natalie”, how did I know that they were talking to me? I looked behind me and saw a man walking towards me, looking at my face as she called me by that name.
I was confused for a good moment, why was he calling me Natalie? He talked to me about some date, despite not knowing about what he was talking about, I replied to him in a very natural way. By the end of the conversion he kissed me on my left cheek as he left me on the balcony alone once again.

Despite this, I didn’t feel that weird, but as soon as he left, I looked down and gasped at what I saw, this wasn’t my body, I had a green dress on, I had… breasts? Large breasts! This was quite shocking to say the least, I inspected my body further and saw that I had many feminine features. Apart from the melons I now had attached to my chest, I had softer skin, longer nails on my hands, which also looked slimmer, I had very wide hips, and as I turned back to see more changes, I saw that my ass was absolutely huge, it was bigger than any butt I’ve seen in my entire life, and it was mine, I also saw strands of hair brushing against my back, as I would realize that I had much longer hair than before.

After taking a moment to take all of these mysterious changes done to my body, I began noticing something, everything that I described inside my mind about my ideal girl, I now had those exact same features, to make it short, I soon came to the conclusion that I became my ideal girl, it was a weird thought at first, but before I could ask myself further, my mind felt a bit fuzzy, as I remember about going on a date with my boyfriend, but I thought about it for a second… that didn’t seem right, I never had a girlfriend, and I wasn’t into boys… at least that’s what I thought, but then I remembered that it was normal for me to like them, I was a woman after all, I forgot the reason for my concern as sweet memories being with him filled my mind, eventually remembering that right now, I was on a date with him, and I now had to go as he was waiting for me to have lunch together.

I left the balcony, my giant tits bouncing all over the place, and my ass jiggled as I made my way to our table, seeing my wonderful boyfriend greet me, sitting down as I now lived my life as an incredibly curvaceous woman who was soon going to be married to a rich and handsome guy.

Comments