Rich In Fat

 


Text only:

I was in the supermarket, you know, just buying regular stuff that I used on a regular basis, but one product caught my eye, not because it was actually super useful or anything, but rather it was a personal taste of mine, I really liked cookies, and apparently, a new brand had popped up and claimed to be the best cookies around, personally, they looked good, so why not give it a taste, I told myself. Now you might be asking, why am I telling you about my fascination for cookies and why I bought these specific ones? Well, you’ll find out soon, but I’ll keep on going.

So as I finished my shopping spree, I went to pay for all the items and returned back to home. Once there, I began sorting everything within my house and after a short while, I managed to get that done. I went to my bedroom to turn on my laptop to watch videos, and in that moment, I remembered those cookies I bought earlier at the supermarket, so seeing as I didn’t have much to do, I opened the bag of cookies and ate them while viewing random things.

Not much would happen for a short period of time, but about 10 minutes later, things started to get strange for me as I could feel my arms and legs getting thicker, and did so by a considerable amount, this caused me to worry about what was happening, thinking more specifically that maybe I was having an insane allergic reaction to the cookies I just ate. I quickly got to my mirror and it seemed that I had gained a considerable amount of weight by now.

An allergy could explain the current situation, but I quickly realized that it may be something else, as I felt my body had soft and jiggly fat rather than an irritating inflammation, also supported by the fact that I didn’t feel any pain from this.

My theory quickly became completely impossible as I’m pretty sure that no allergy can make your hair grow longer to any capacity, which was happening to me, as my hair grew longer and longer, as well as becoming blonde as it grew too, something wasn’t right and I was fairly certain that the cookies I ate a few minutes ago were somehow responsible for this.

I was about to leave the bathroom to go get the bag of cookies that I still had on my desk, but before i could do so, I saw something else in the mirror, my face didn’t look like this, and as I got a closer view on myself, I could see that my face had changed and continued to do so as I watched in mirror in shock. My eyes looked wider, my nose looked a lot smaller and my lips plumped up a lot, again, looking like it was some sort of allergy, but it certainly wasn’t. My face also got reshaped a bit.

I got back to doing what I wanted to do initially, I went back into my bedroom and grabbed the bag of cookies, as I did so, I could see that my fingernails were way longer than before, I looked at my hand and it certainly had its changes, but I tried to ignore this and tried to find any disclaimers about the product, but as I began to do so, something else stole my attention, as my chest seemed quite robust, and before I knew it, I was starting to grow boobs, as 2 lumps of flesh began expanding outwards from my chest, to say that I was surprised was an understatement, as all my attention was on my growing boobs, knowing now that I was definitely becoming a woman.

As my new female boobs continued to develop, something else started to grow, my ass! Literally, it began inflating as if I had 2 balloons attached to my butt, and to match, my thighs and hips also expanded in their own ways, with my thighs increasing even more with fat and my hips widened drastically.

My boobs were now at a pretty large C cup size and they didn’t show signs of stopping their growth soon, I could also see my nipples through my shirt, indicating that they likely got larger as well. All of this made me not realize that my skin tone had also gone slightly darker too, I knew that I had a bit of tanned skin but not to this degree.

My thighs were becoming very thick, and perhaps too thick, as the mass was starting to squish my dick, it felt pretty uncomfortable, but this feeling would come to an end as I felt it shrinking down into my crotch, I already expected this considering the all the changes so far, so this was the point where I was officially a woman now, and my thighs would eventually cover most of the emptiness felt between my legs.

I was beginning to lose balance as my bust size was at least D cup if not bigger, luckily I maintained my position and managed to work out the odd balance, at least they seemed to be slowing down their growth, and a few seconds later, I was now permanently stuck at a very large DD cup size bust.

My skin tone finally stopped changing, I was now completely tan, I actually really liked the color, thought it looked great on me. Anyways, something that seemingly didn’t want to end was the growth of my butt, and holy moly! It’s so huge! I was genuinely shocked by the sheer size of my bottom, and it didn’t seem to stop it’s expansion. I quickly took off my shorts as I knew that my ass would be too big for these.

In the middle of this I remembered once more about what I wanted to figure out, so with my transformation almost finished, I thought that I wouldn’t get distracted anymore, so I grabbed the bag of cookies and managed to finally find the contents of the cookies, and honestly it didn’t seem anything irregular, well until I saw the amount of fat they contained, because it was drastically disproportionate from the rest of the ingredients, just like my large butt with my body, and below that was a warning that read “If you suffer from any allergies, please do NOT consume, as it may cause undesired side effects.”. This meant that I could have avoided this if I had read the cookies’ ingredients.

As I finished reading this, I felt my ass jiggle and I knew that it had finally stopped growing, I couldn’t deny that I had plenty of junk in the trunk, and well… I actually liked it, feeling so much fat jiggle all over the place each time I took a step, it felt great. At the end of the day, I am now a tanned woman with an incredibly large ass, all because of some cookies, like I said before, I enjoy my new female body, but I don’t enjoy much buying new clothes, almost nothing fits my fat ass cheeks, but apart from that, I guess these cookies weren’t a bad purchase, maybe I’ll buy more in the future.

Comments