Lost In The Woods

 


Text only:

I was doing my usual jog around the park this morning, and when I was about to finish it, I thought to myself that I could go on for a longer time, I’ve been getting better at this and have built some stamina for it, so I decided to go through it and keep on jogging.

However, I didn’t really know the area I was heading into, but I wasn’t really worried about getting lost, the only thing I knew was that I was starting to get deeper into the forest as I kept running until I finally got exhausted.

I thought to myself that I did a great job and was starting to head my way back to where I was, but I really wasn’t sure if the route I was taking was even the correct one, as I walked and breathed heavily from the extensive jogging, I began noticing something off, the area around me was beginning to glow in a light green hue, I tried to walk faster, thinking that I wasn’t meant to be there, but that glow seemed to extend quite a lot.

I felt the need to rest near a tree to take a break for a moment, as I sat there I began noticing that my body was changing. My legs were decreasing in length, and as my vision seemed to be getting lower, I was definitely losing height.

Not only that, but I felt a tickling sensation going down my neck, and then the same feeling on my back, something was itching those areas, I was scared to find a large bug or something, but I was instead shocked, my hair was growing, and as I picked the hair, it changed to a blonde color too, stopping around the middle of my back.

The hair on my arms and legs began shortening in length, slowly disappearing from my skin, leaving it very smooth looking, but my skin didn’t just look smooth, it rapidly gained a new texture, a soft and very smooth one.

I looked at my hands as they became slightly smaller and then each finger would increase its nail’s length, making me look very girly.

I quickly switched my attention to my face, I didn’t have anything that reflected my face back but by a few clues that I could gather, it definitely seemed to have changed, one of those features being my lips, being more plump now, and my nose, which was smaller than before.

I was starting to think that I may be becoming a female version of myself, considering all the changes I’ve suffered at this point, but the next change would change that thought into a reality as my member began shrinking, feeling very awkward as I felt nothing between my legs, but it felt even weirder when it started to form a vagina. I lightly rubbed my new womanhood to confirm that I was indeed now a woman.

The glow that was still present began to intensify, as I saw my clothes begin changing. My shirt and shorts would merge together, and the lower half would fall down to the ground as it formed a dress, and the top half exposing more of my chest and generally making accommodations to fit my new female form, as well as becoming a similar green color to the one of the glow currently surrounding me.

I definitely wasn’t comfortable with this dress, but I noticed that a lot of it felt baggy, it didn’t fit my petite frame, that’s where my final changes began taking place. My arms and legs would fatten up a bit, but especially my legs, as my thighs became extremely thick, eventually covering the empty void I had between my legs.

I saw that the dress was beginning to stretch out from something out of both my chest and my abdomen. I knew that the first meant that I was developing breasts, but I didn’t know what was up with my abdomen.

My butt began pushing forwards, in a similar way to my chest, as my butt cheeks became increasingly big and soft, my hips would match it as they widened considerably. My butt felt very large, as I stood back up, I could feel my cheeks jiggle alongside my thighs, my hips were probably hourglass worthy, maybe even wider than that.

I switched my attention to my chest as my breasts were already noticeable C cups, the cleavage forming between them was beginning to take shape, being exposed partially by this dress. My belly seemed to have grown too. I thought that I was becoming fat, but the texture of my belly felt quite hard.

My belly played catch up with my breasts as it quickly expanded way beyond my D cup sized bust, I was beginning to lose balance, so I sat back down to avoid falling, and as I placed my hand on my expanding belly, I felt something within it, and that’s where it snapped, I was now pregnant.

My belly would continue to expand to enormous proportions, and my breasts were certainly very large, reaching the F cup mark as I felt them fill with a liquid inside of them, probably breast milk, but even my great bust couldn’t compare to my basketball sized belly, and it wouldn’t stop. More kicks would be felt inside my belly and I realized that I was carrying multiples, and at first it was only twins, but now I feel triplets, and with my belly still stretching out, I may have quads soon.

My belly stopped growing as I heard a pop sound, my belly button became an outie, my theory was correct, from the amount of kicks I felt, I at least had quadruplets, if not quintuplets. I slowly stood up once more, trying to keep my balance, staring down at my massive form that now perfectly fit this green dress.

The glow started to fade away, leaving me with a heavily pregnant form, and also making me even more lost than before, seeing as this transformation distracted me from my original goal of going back to my house. And now here I am, heavily pregnant, and all this weight needs to be carried all the way back to my home, and I don’t even know where I should go from here to get there in the first place, I certainly wasn’t expecting to become a pregnant woman in the middle of nowhere.

Comments