The Pajama Suit

 


Text only:

One day, I was passing by a garage sell from a nearby neighbor’s house, they had quite a lot of stuff from that one time I visited them, I’m quite surprised they haven’t done something like this sooner, but either way, the sell seemed to be going well for them, a decent amount of people came up and asked for certain things, mainly clothing and spare parts of some electronics, and chances are, they likely found what they were looking for, they had a lot of stuff they wanted to get rid of and it was also a good way to make some profit.

I occasionally visited them from time to time, we get along pretty well I’d say, the family is very welcoming and I felt very comfortable when visiting them, so this made me think of possibly helping them out by purchasing something that I needed. The first thing I asked myself was “hmm, what do I need though?”, I wasn’t really in need of anything, at least anything they currently had, but the idea still hovered around my head, I thinked and thinked until something came to my mind.

So since it’s been cold lately I wanted something warm to sleep with, I used my sweaters during the rest of the day but I wanted something more comfortable to sleep with during these cold nights, something like a pajama. Throwing a blanket onto my body still didn’t feel like it was enough on certain nights, the temperatures were getting lower each day and me being someone who suffers a lot from colds meant I needed to stay as warm as possible if I didn’t want to sneeze every damn minute for a week.

So, I thought it was time to go to the garage sell and see if they had any unused pajamas they might like to sell for me, I asked for a pajama suit and the father of the family, who was the one currently attending the incoming customers, lend me a pajama suit, it had a dark blue color with a star pattern on it, the texture felt pretty thick, perfect to keep myself warm I thought.

The father would tell me that the pajamas belonged to his wife, commenting that it was very useful during her pregnancy of their now 2 year old child by keeping her and her baby warm during the winter, and I could tell that it looked quite big for a woman like his wife to wear, considering she had a thin frame, I knew it would look odd on me, but I still wanted to purchase it, I would only use from time to time just for those insanely cold nights of the winter season, so wearing something like that wouldn’t be too much of an issue I thought.

I gave the man the money and he gave me the pajama suit. He thanked me for purchasing it and told me that if I needed any help, they were there to help in whatever they could. After that, I came back to my house and placed the pajamas on my bed going unused while I continued the rest of my ordinary day.

As the sun setted, I could feel the wind of low temperatures as it got more intense until it was completely night time, and oh boy was it cold. I was glad I bought the pajamas today, it felt like this was worse than any other night from the past week.

Once it was my time to sleep I grabbed the pajamas that I left on my bed and put it on. As expected, there were a decent amount of areas where it was quite baggy, most noticeably, the area on my belly, considering what the seller told me about his wife I wasn’t surprised at all, but part from that, the material it was made out of felt very comfortable and most importantly, it kept me pretty warm, I felt as my body heated a up a bit with ease, it was definitely a great purchase, despite the proportions not really being made for me, but either way, I turned off the lights, jumped on to my bed and then fell asleep.

My sleep was going very well until at some point, I’d say it was around 2am in the morning, I suddenly woke up and I could feel bit of pain in my abdominal area, as I tried to fully wake up to see what was going on, that pain intensified, I tried feeling if there was anything wrong in that area, nothing could be felt that could be abnormal, I briefly unzipped the pajamas to see if I could view something, but it was pointless, because of the dark room I was right now, I zipped back my suit and went to turn on the lights to see if I’d view whatever was happening to me.

When I turned on the lights, I knew something was off, my environment seemed to be bigger, or rather, I got shorter, losing a decent amount of height, looking to see if I could see any changes in my body, I easily found a few, my hands didn’t seem like mine at all, they looked quite small, lifting up the pajamas’ sleeves would reveal a very smooth textured arm, unlike my bulkier and hairy arms that I had, lifting up the other sleeve revealed the same changes applied to my other arm as well.

I was very surprised, considering the pain I was feeling at the moment was on my abdomen and not on my arms, it seemed as if my entire body was changing.

After that I remembered I was meant to be taking a look at what was happening on my abdomen, still feeling the same pain, I unzipped my pajamas and I looked down, my belly was a lot more noticeable now, it looked like I gained a decent amount of weight, I placed my hands on my belly, thinking it would feel soft as fat, but it instead it had a hard texture, and as I kept looking and touching, it seemed to be extending outwards every second.

I felt a little tickle around my shoulders, I tried to shook off whatever it made that, but it didn’t go away, that’s where I noticed that my hair started to grow longer, it was already reaching my shoulders and still growing, it also had a blonde color to it, which as not a feature I had, my hair stopped growing when it reached around the middle of my back.

Something was for sure not going right I thought to myself, I came back looking back at my belly, and it now looked a small balloon was being inflated within me, it had gotten a lot more bigger, and it started to have it’s weight on me, so I sat down on my bed letting my belly extend with no issue.

I felt a certain discomfort where my penis was, it wasn’t as noticeable of a feeling as my expanding belly but something was going on down there, I moved my right hand towards it and it didn’t feel like it was using as much space as it should, it was shrinking! Eventually, I couldn't really feel anything between my legs, and that’s where it striked me, I was becoming a woman, well, more like I’ve already become a woman, my member likely already replaced with a woman’s vagina instead.

I didn’t really know how to react to this, but I wasn’t afraid but rather more confused about it. How am I going to tell someone that I became a woman in the middle of a night out of nowhere?

Anyways, apart from my belly that was looking a lot larger as well, I started to realize another thing, that I may be pregnant. I thought I was dreaming, but I pinched my arm and nothing, I lightly slapped my face and nothing either, it was very much real.

I sat there waiting to see the next change, and soon enough I would feel 2 mounds coming from my chest, they grew rapidly almost as if it was trying to catch up to my belly, forming a huge pair of breasts, they are probably the biggest pair I’ve seen in my entire life, and now I’m the owner of them, but I also felt like it had something else within them, I gave them a light jiggle and I could hear sloshing, as my nipples became perkier and the areolas on them now consuming a great part of my huge tits, one of them would start to leak milk, knowing now what was sloshing inside both of my now titanic knockers was warm breast milk, my two tits that sat on top of my still growing belly, which looked like I was around 7 or 8 months pregnant now.

I layed down slightly as I could feel the weight of my belly and boobs starting to take its toll on my back, as I did I felt like something was pushing me upwards on my seat, as if extra cushion was added to the bed, I had to readjust my position, which felt a bit more difficult with the before mentioned weight, I could feel my butt inflate too, my thighs were also thickening, covering part of the empty space between my legs and also making me use a lot more wider space as they became very thick, my ass felt as if I had attached an extra pillow all the time, I’m guessed it was to help support my heavy weight of my belly.

I suddenly heard a small yet very audible pop sound, I took a look at my swelling belly and saw that my belly button became an outie, at this point I looked like I was overdue but the growth didn’t stop yet, I was just contemplating my growth until it will eventually stop, my skin stretching what seemed to be like its limits, and with one final push my belly finally stopped growing.

I stared blankly at my naked boobs and belly for a moment, not really knowing how to react, i caressed my belly, in a careful manner, the skin feeling very tight, and it couldn’t get enough of how large it was, I suddenly started feeling kicks inside of me, these were definitely the babies, judging by the movement, I probably had 3 babies inside of my womb.

I suddenly let out a sneeze, and that’s where I remembered that I shouldn’t be exposing my body to the cold temperatures of the morning, not even realizing it during my whole transformation, I quickly zipped up my pajamas back, my large assets could still be seen even with the pajamas, but it seemed to fit me pretty much perfectly, it didn’t felt lose anymore, but it didn’t feel too tight either, pretty sure the pajama suit was meant to accommodate for a pregnant woman, and a large one at that, I think this whole thing had to do with the fact that these pajamas were owned by the nearby family’s mother when she was also pregnant, she was also blonde too, so I assume that I might have become her or something like that, but it was still very early in the morning and I needed sleep, I’ll eventually discover why all of this happened, but with me being sleepy I couldn’t bother knowing right now, I just wanted to sleep, and with these babies inside of me not being that calm, I knew I’d better get used to sleeping with my huge belly and boobs in my way and with the constant kicking inside of me from now on.

Comments