A Wish Come True


Text only:

Robert had just returned from a hard day of work, his day went pretty well, nothing really outstanding but not bad either, but either way, he was excited today, as today it’s his birthday, he didn’t have much time to plan something special, but he still expected the call of  a lot of friends and family, to see how they’ve been and what they’ve been up to, it was a nice way to relax from another busy day at his office.

The first person to call Robert was unsurprisingly his mother, she was always very supportive towards her son and she’d always give him a call on special occasions, after congratulating her son on his birthday and a bit of extra talking, Robert’s mom asked him about something he wanted for this birthday, Robert wasn’t really the type of guy who always expects gifts, so he just told her mom that he didn’t have anything in mind.

“Yeah I don’t have anything specific I want this time around.”

“Are you sure? You know, I can always make your wishes come true, no matter the effort, I’m your mom and I’ll go to any lengths to give you what you want so you can be happy.”

“You’re such a sweet mom! No but I really don’t want anything in particular, your love and, well, everything you’ve done for me is enough for me to be happy.”

“I know, I know… but it doesn’t mean I can’t give you even more love.”

“Well if you really want to give me something then I’m not complaining, just want to let you know that it’s enough for you to call me and be supportive as always.”

“No problem son. I’ll leave it here as others are probably gonna start calling soon as well so I won’t waste more of your time, love you son.”

“Love you too, bye and have a nice day!”

And with that, the call ended, a few minutes later, other family members and friends started calling Robert to congratulate him and generally bringing him a very positive vibe.

After all of those calls, he went by his normal routine until it was night time and it was time for him to go to sleep, and so he did.

The next morning, Robert woke up ready for another day of work, but after doing part of his morning routine, he received a message from his boss, telling him that today the office wasn’t in an operable state right now, as the office suffered a power outage and needed to be repaired by technicians and it was unknown about the time it will take to fix it.

Robert thought this was a great opportunity for him to catch up on some personal projects he’s been working on recently, but first, maybe getting a bit more sleep would be a good idea, so he went back to his bed and slept for a little longer.

After 40 minutes, Robert woke up, but felt a bit ill. He couldn’t really describe what was wrong, but he usually has breakfast earlier, so he thought it was maybe him being quite hungry, so he went to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal and milk to satisfy his hunger.

After eating the cereal, he felt slightly better but not by much, seeing as he wasn’t really that fit to do any of his usual hobbies, he decided to watch some TV in the meantime.

Getting up from the seat he was sitting on, he felt like something in his vision was off, or was it? He felt as if he had shrunken a bit, which felt a bit disorienting, but he could comfortably make it to his couch to turn on the TV and ignore the oddity for now.

After a few minutes, he felt a bit of a headache and decided to turn off the TV despite just starting watching a few minutes ago, as he did he noticed his hair was growing longer, but things would start getting even weirder for him.

His skin started to get softer, his hands and feet starting to morph too, soon after, he started to feel a bit of pressure in his stomach, making him feel bloated.

At this point, Robert knew that something was going on with him and started worrying about how to handle the situation, as he never felt all of these physical feelings ever before.

He wanted to go back to his room to find his mirror, so he could view if anything else was off, but as he got up from the couch, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach area, preventing him from walking and also placing his hands on his belly to calm down the pain, it quickly calmed down to a more tolerable pain, but as it did, he felt his hands getting lifted by something, he quickly lifted up his black shirt to see that his belly not only felt but also looked bloated.

He would eventually make his way to his room, and after looking at himself at the mirror he definitely had changed a lot, he was way shorter than before, his hair had now grown to her shoulders and her legs and arms looked a lot more smoother and feminine, missing most if not all of his hair there. His face had also started changing, looking a lot more feminine, this was the point where he realized that he might be changing into a woman.

But the changes didn’t stop at all, he was distracted by some of pressure being made on his chest, similar to the one he felt on his stomach, but not as sharp, which quickly reminded him of checking to see what was going on with his belly, he once again lifted up his shirt and now his belly looked even more bloated, he was sure that his belly was expanding.

Robert looked in fear as his belly expanded further but quickly started to get concerned about another thing now, his chest was also being expanded outwards, he knew that he was transforming into a woman, so he logically came to the conclusion that he was starting to develop breasts.

Although his belly continued to expand, his small mounds on his chest were expanding at a rapid rate, his chest quickly passed the A, B and C cups and were now a nice pair of D cups, his nipples also becoming more pronounced too. He gave his new boobs a bit of squeeze, making him moan lightly.

He quickly shifted back once more to his belly as it pushed itself outwards even more. His belly looked like he was 5 months pregnant, wait… pregnant? Robert was starting to become aware that he isn’t only becoming a woman, he’s become a pregnant one!

“There’s no way this is actually happening to me” Whispered Robert, realizing he sounded more feminine, only adding more to his awareness.

“Well, I guess there’s not much I can do except to wait for all this to end” He said to himself. By this point, his arms and legs had lost all of it’s hair, and his face was now that of a woman’s, he still looked like Robert but a female version of himself.

Robert now felt his manhood start to shrink, eventually, he had nothing in between his legs, feeling a very awkward empty feeling there, but it wouldn’t last long, his thighs quickly becoming thicker and filling up most of the empty space, his butt also started growing outwards, he could feel his bottom becoming more of a cushion, and now he had a big booty to complement his thick thighs, he checked to see if anything remained of his manhood but it was reduced to nothing, but he could clearly feel that he had a womanhood now, now completely making him a her.

Now that she had most of a woman’s features, all of his attention was centered around her growing belly, that now looked like she was past the second trimester. She placed her hands on her belly, caressing her belly, now fully knowing what she was about to become. Since it was the last thing she was waiting for to stop growing, it started making powerful pushes to finish it all, she was 9 months pregnant, but it didn’t seem to stop there, it still continued to expand, making her look overdue.

Suddenly, she felt a kick, she could start feeling the life inside of her making some movement, as she started to feel them, her breasts started expanding again, but it had a different feeling, as if a liquid was filling her boobs, it was milk! Her former D cups now grew to E cups and finally making the final push to a pair of massive G cups, Robert could feel the milk sloshing inside of them, her nipples darkened and became puffier.

Her bottom part also wasn’t done yet, her ass started growing even more to compensate for the great mass she had developed, her thighs also became thicker and her hips became wider, she now had a huge bubble butt that barely fitted her shorts.

Her belly seemed to start slowing down, as it did, she felt even more kicks inside of her, with the amount of kicks and the size of her giant belly, she knew she had more than one baby in there. Her belly made one final push that popped her belly button out.

Finally, her transformation seemed to have ended, Robert breathed heavily as she was starting to process everything she just went through, as she did, her clothes started morphing to accommodate her new big shape, her shorts became very short shorts that perfectly displayed her thighs and ass and her shirt becoming a top piece clothing and a bra that supported her big boobs, leaving her giant belly be on full display.

Robert couldn’t believe it, a few moments ago she was an average man and now she’s a heavily pregnant woman with multiples that also looked due soon. She caressed her belly, feeling the life inside of her, which despite the sudden and crazy transformation she just went through, it made her feel at peace… until she heard her phone’s ringtone and saw that her mother was calling, she answered the phone and was a bit scared to talk to her at first.

“Hey Robert, remember you told me yesterday that I wanted to give you a gift? Well since you didn’t tell me something specific to give you, I decided to grant you a wish that you told me you wanted since you were very young, now don’t fear talking to me, I know what happened to you, congrats on twins!”

“Wait what?! You know I’m now a pregnant woman? How?”

“Well, I won’t go too much into the details, let’s just say that I had certain involvement to make this happen.”

“Ok but why did you… or whatever force or magic made me a pregnant woman?”

“That’s the point I wanted to get, ever since I was pregnant with your younger sister, you seem fascinated with my pregnancy, and during that time you told me that you wished to have a big family when you were older, I know it’s not the way that you likely expected to have a family, but I really wanted to make your wish come true.”

“So you did all of this so I could have a family? Awww… that’s very sweet of you… but what about my life as a man? My job, my friends and the rest of the family?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you out with that too, you won’t lose anything you had previously… except your masculinity of course, which speaking of, your name from now on will be Rebbeca, everyone else will remember you with that name.”

“Thanks a lot mom! After clearing up my initial fears, I feel very excited to become a mother myself, and couldn’t wait any longer to have my own children in my arms. I’ll give them all the love that you gave me throughout my life to them as well.”

“I’m very happy for you… daughter. I’m also very excited to become a grandmother. Alright Rebbeca, I’ll have to go now, as I’m still quite busy cleaning up my house right now, call me at any time if you need any help, I love you.”

“I love you too mom, thank you so much for this wonderful gift.”

Rebbeca sat there, going from being full of questions and fear, to being more relaxed, she felt a powerful kick making her jump a bit, she smiled while looking at her great belly. “Don’t worry my little ones, you’ll soon get to know grandma soon” She giggled and continued caressing her belly, this was definitely the best birthday gift she has ever received.

Comments